Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs - Technology Market (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs (211448 Views)

Blackberry Curve 4 Selling At Give Away @25,000.. See Pix ( White) / Get Used Ideos S7 Tablet Phone For Just #25,000 See Pics, Too Good To Be True! / Apple Iphone 4 Replicas For Sale. N8,000 (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (121) (Go Down)

Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2014
Good morning importers following closely
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2014
leppyj:

Visiting d site with b speed nw!

i wish you success.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 9:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Najwal: Good morning importers following closely

good morning bro. i have followed back. how is everything?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
importexpert:

i dey ur back. Gud mornin
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 11:52am On Jul 24, 2014
wisehouse: i dey ur back. Gud mornin

good morning bro. hope you are fine?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 1:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
importexpert:

good morning bro. hope you are fine?
gud oo.
Pls hav u ever bought branded products(like tablet, phone) from AE
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 4:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
The way the thread is Going, i hope it is as a result of the Fasting.
I think we need to implore new Importation techniques and Guides,Discuss an Entirely New Version of Importation. rather than Keep Deliberating on same old Issues, or Waiting to answer questions that have been asked over a hundredth time.
Our Success is Our Pride
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 4:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
wisehouse: gud oo.
Pls hav u ever bought branded products(like tablet, phone) from AE

yes i have bought Sanei and Anol. They are nt bad. They r a bit better than the oem but a bit more expensive
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by alejandro72(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Jst gt d blaze package...wish to start downloading in few weeks time.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
alejandro72: Jst gt d blaze package...wish to start downloading in few weeks time.

i wish u success bro. You have alot to explore in that pack
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
importexpert:

yes i have bought Sanei and Anol. They are nt bad. They r a bit better than the oem but a bit more expensive
ok. Is dat the names of d product or d names u chose to brand it with.?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Najwal: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2014
importexpert:

Everything is great thanks to your great effort towards making others a successful mini importers.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:37am On Jul 25, 2014
wisehouse: ok. Is dat the names of d product or d names u chose to brand it with.?

names of the brands. They are popular chinese brands. I have also bought irulu products but they r nt as good as the earlier. LENOVO is my best brand if i want to brand.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
Najwal:

Everything is great thanks to your great effort towards making others a successful mini importers.

thnks bro. I wish u success
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by banito1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
@ importexpert, I bought the manual like two weeks back and will soon start importing and will be contacting u soon. I've been following this thread silently for quite a while.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 3:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ha! I just saved almost 20$ from AE for my last two orders. Gud game. Well play. Hapi importation!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
banito1: @ importexpert, I bought the manual like two weeks back and will soon start importing and will be contacting u soon. I've been following this thread silently for quite a while.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BRO. you are always welcome to contact me
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
wisehouse: Ha! I just saved almost 20$ from AE for my last two orders. Gud game. Well play. Hapi importation!

happy importation bro. you asked for a discount?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by leppyj(m): 7:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
@importexpert, I was d 1 dt called u dis afternun,d ntwk of my bank is very bad,dats y I hv been unable to do d needful.pls bear with me.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 7:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
importexpert:

happy importation bro. you asked for a discount?
nt really.
I want to buy 4 tablets i notice dat if i make d quantity 2 be 4. They wl only reduce 1$, bt if i ad it one by one it wl b up to 3$. I divided it into 2 parts. Ordered 4 2 taps and added a 'not sell alone cases' and i was discounted 8.42$ (i chose d sam shipping method 4 all d items).
I repeated d same method 4 d second order. Bt d cases must b d sam numba 2 d tablets.
Happy importation!
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by banito1(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2014
importexpert:

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST BRO. you are always welcome to contact me
Good morning, I've been checking out phones on eBay but most seem to be locked to a particular carrier. can something be done after importing?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 12:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
banito1:
Good morning, I've been checking out phones on eBay but most seem to be locked to a particular carrier. can something be done after importing?
consult your guide! The answer should b der
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Swiftboy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
chris1972:

Spectranet is a company that delivers super-fast, secure and reliable Internet to your homes and offices. You can surf web sites, download mails, download video’s , shop online, play games, download music, podcasts, exchange heavy files, watch movies and much more at true Broadband speeds.
And now GET a DONGLE device WITH 5GB @ 2MBPS speed for JUST N5000
It's real
Hurry Now Promo is available till stock last AND
Very LIMITED stock

visit: www.spectranetpromodongle5gb..com
is it all over Nigeria?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by importexpert(m): 1:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
good afternoon to everyone on the thread
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hi Honourable Importers, is it possible to get a Tablet with one Sim card on AE for Less than $65 ?
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by faheez(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hi Honourable Importers, is it possible to get a Tablet with one SIM card on AE for Less than $65 ?
capital YES even with leather case
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by wisehouse(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Catalyst4real: Hi Honourable Importers, is it possible to get a Tablet with one Sim card on AE for Less than $65 ?
very posible. Gud one with shipping fee.
Re: Learn How To Start Mini Importation in Nigeria with as low as N4,000. See Proofs by Catalyst4real: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
faheez: capital YES even with leather case
Wow ! Ave been worried, because my people here don't honour Any Smart phone or tablet with two Sim, No matter the quality.
Please help me with the Brand Names

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (121)

Dispute Resolution Thread [For Pickup/Deal Hunting & Other Issues Alike] / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv / Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.