Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Recruited. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruited. (3465 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Call Center Agents Recruitment At NCR Corporation / Recruitment For MTN Call Center Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruited. by dtraveler: 9:20pm On Aug 19, 2013
Recruited.
Re: Recruited. by medeay(m): 11:07pm On Aug 19, 2013
Maximus Numerouno Nigeria Limited................. stop deceiving unemployed youth with this your Yearly Call Center Agent Vacancy

1 Like

Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 7:06am On Aug 20, 2013
medeay: Maximus Numerouno Nigeria Limited................. stop deceiving unemployed youth with this your Yearly Call Center Agent Vacancy

Wrong box. Check company name/service.
Re: Recruited. by medeay(m): 10:38am On Aug 20, 2013
Do not worry Mr Damola, i will upload your business card
Re: Recruited. by Debeloved87(m): 10:48am On Aug 20, 2013
Is dis real or fake? How much is the pay.
Re: Recruited. by XPresie: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2013
medeay: Do not worry Mr Damola, i will upload your business card
pls do guy, waitin.....
Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 12:25pm On Aug 20, 2013

Do you have any issues with the position offered?
Re: Recruited. by Debeloved87(m): 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
how true is this....i hope its not a scam...cos am tired of wasting money on transport fare
Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Debeloved87: how true is this....i hope its not a scam...cos am tired of wasting money on transport fare

How can it be a scam, when his only complaint is that we run a ' YEARLY ' ad, as if we are not suppose to run an ad when we need staff.
Re: Recruited. by xraymargazine: 7:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
SSM company is real and he is the manager, but he is only going to divert you to hid own personal company MAXIMUS NUMEROUNO NIG LTD at Adeniyi jones.... He is just gonna use you and dump you without payment just like he did to me
Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
filled
Re: Recruited. by xraymargazine: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
What about the other company?
Re: Recruited. by Debeloved87(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Whoosh....a use and dump company?
Re: Recruited. by yuiop(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
@dtraveler How much are u offering per month? Hope it is not marketing oooo.
cool@dtraveler How much are u offering per month? Hope it is not marketing oooo.
Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 12:25am On Aug 21, 2013
Recruited.
Re: Recruited. by thatchick: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2013
But why Mr Damola,every six months you employ new people,just around Febraury or march you advertised for all these postion. Now you are recruiting again,just like someone said did you actually use and dump them,cos its only a bad employer that recruits so often,especially the after the rigorous interview you give,which i believe you chose the best of the best,what happened to all of them,the Hr and the call centre agents you recruited?Stop wasting people's time.
Re: Recruited. by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 21, 2013
Heard about www.buyam.com.ng
Re: Recruited. by dtraveler: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
filled
Re: Recruited. by baggy4luv(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2013
dtraveler:

The recruitment of 6 months ago was suspended. We never really employed anyone from that particular session, unfortunately, we had issues we had to take care of before we can continue, which we now have. However, we got across to people that were qualified from that batch, and some of them are available to start up.

Do you know how time consuming and tough it's to find the right set of people to fit into the roles we set?... Unfortunately, I am an unconventional employer, I don't like people just forwarding me emails, as such I take my time with almost every serious candidate that sets foot into the office. So, really, this is more tiring for myself and my team here than even the prospective employees.

There's no use and dump anywhere, anyone that worked with us either from Years ago or even months ago can come here to refute this claim, Most of our existing staff here have 5-7 years been here. Rather we are the one getting used & dump, as we've more BSC holders using us a training ground to join MTN, Etisalat and until recently VISA. This is not cool. Very uncool. We take our time to train, develop people that never had customer service skills even better than all those places they pay for. Hence why we prefer to work with more matured SSCE/OND Holders who possibly want a fair pay structure, and a flexible working environment where they can school and work, and a company with a solid vision of being Nigeria's most customer centric retailer, most importantly where they can grow and be proud of!

This is a company with a 8 year history, over 25k customers served and retail stores in lagos, Abuja and PHC.

And I hope to be back here not just in 6 months, but even 3 months to recruit for more people, as the eCommerce platform with over 10k items will need more than the current 8 seater center we've and even run 24/7 structure.
mr'lie'wola
Re: Recruited. by kodimoore(m): 5:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
Haters keep quite, if e pain u go hug transformer.

Mr. Darmola is a one of d C.E.O's I've ever met dat is humble, sincerely & passionate.

If think u have issues walk 2 his office & sort it out.

How may jobs have u created?
How may lives have u affected positively?

Stop running Mr. Darmola down, if your parents did half of what d young man is doing now, I bet u won't be roaming d streets looking 4 jobs.

THUMBS MR. DARMOLA.
Re: Recruited. by victor4u(m): 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
If you are interested in building your career, learning and developing entrepreneural skills.....then this is a place to be!
Re: Recruited. by xraymargazine: 10:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
For your information @Kodimoore, mr Damola Yusuf is not the C.E.O of paykobo, he is just a manager that makes an AD on behalf of SSM which is now PAYKOBO and divert them to MAXIMUS NUMEROUNO NIG LTD located at Adeniyi jones with the office space at his backyard. You know nothing about him, so stop running your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Recruited. by lawyer(m): 9:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Am the moderator on the property section and the lawyer that registered SSM Nigeria and would be in a better position to clarify things:

1. Damola is no scammer because I know him personally down to his family home and he is extremely well to do and a very successful entrepreneur that a lot of young people should look up to as a role model

2. Damola smiles a lot but I have learnt 1 or 2 things from him business wise about running a business in a firm way

3. Paykobo has been in the pipeline for years and he has spent considerable funds to turn it into a standard business equal to konga or jumia as an indigenous investor that deserves our support.

4. The fact he advertised for new applicants is solely his prerogative. He can hire today and fire tomorrow if he wants because its his business and will do everything to make it successful. I know some of his staff that have been with him for years and some disgruntled workers he had let go because of low productivity and you don't expect him to keep people like that in his team.

5. I don't think he has scammed anybody by asking you to pay money for the ad or has refused to disclose his identity or work place. Just like every business, if your the right person for the job, you will be hired and life goes on.

6. Finally as for the person hiding under behind the keyboard to derail this thread, state your greviances politely and to the proper authorities If any and stop derailing this thread to poision other applicants. If you have something concrete to say concerning the application process speak out. If its about owning 2 or 3 companies, how does that affect the recruitment process or affect you personally? I own 3 companies and run them concurrently, how is that an issue with the way I pay my staff or advertise for new workers?

X-ray magazine please govern your self accordingly and read rules 2 and 8 of this forum unless you would be sanctioned accordingly. If you say Damola is owing you money state the facts and evidence properly to my email below and I will confirm personally to make sure your properly compensated if truly your being owed but if it is discovered to be false and your on a mission to bring down SSM at all cost based on your trolling, you will be banned.

2 Likes

Re: Recruited. by Debeloved87(m): 11:18am On Aug 22, 2013
Banned to resurrect with another id...thats the problem with faceless social media, even ur physical best friend can be ur worst enemy on such sites...
But if i may ask, do you have a branch of this company in agege cos my area is far from ikeja
Re: Recruited. by kodimoore(m): 12:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
GOD Bless U ooo Lawyer.

Don't mind these cock suckers who r just jobless. Try Chop kpomo b4 beef. State ya facts so that law takes its course & not hiding in d closet to scandalize an honest man. He is innocent until proved gulity of ya sleazy assed charges. Get a life man. Today U r x rays, Tomorrow u will metamorphose 2 gamma particles.

If nobody talk about U, then U r nobody @Darmola.
Re: Recruited. by afolabisimon(m): 3:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
@Daramola I still believe U̶̲̥̅̊ can still give me a chance to prove my worth rather than make all my effort coming theere a futile effort and the tranSport fare too I am writing his piece soliciting for ur indulgence and the HR guy U̶̲̥̅̊ spoke with looking for your prompt response and on the issue of age U̶̲̥̅̊ mentioned you know na Naija factor cause am no a lie per say and if I may point ur notice to all norms and trend on recruitment in Nigeria each organization do have their age limit so I guess dats should not be a yardstick to be disqualified on d advise U̶̲̥̅̊ gave well understood but na naija factor cause am dis my no sir will appreciate if U̶̲̥̅̊ get back @me 08064432510 Simon
Re: Recruited. by xraymargazine: 8:48pm On Aug 22, 2013
You called yourself a lawyer right? Did you read the post all from the begining up to this stage, and did you see where anyone mentioned him a scammer? You must either be a fake lawyer or charge and bail lawyer. Let him defend the business card I uploaded.

Mr. Lawyer, I know Mr Damola, his family, where he stays. And I have not mentioned him a bad man. Yes! He is a successful enterpreneur. But I am sure what he did to me, he can do it to other desperate unemployed youths out there.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Global Manpower Limited Sending Interview Invites / Delta State Teachers Recruitment 2019 / Job/ Vacancies Section Awards Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.