Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) (27267 Views)

Wole Soyinka: "InterInventions", My New Book Will Draw Blood / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Prize In 1986 (picture) / Happy 80th Birthday To Prof WS (wole Soyinka) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2013
Okay
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Therock5555(m): 7:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Kosi.

mayb na true
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Larufa(m): 7:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
All hail the World Capone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only Captain Blood of the National Association of Seadogs (NAS) (PYRATES CONFRATERNITY).
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
There is so much CLEAR CUT DIFFERENCE between Wole & so many of his contemporaries.

Wole Soyinka Leads, Others follow!!!!

ABEG, WOLE SOYINKA, U too much ooooooo !!!!!

Abeg like this if u know its true jare.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by creativemusic: 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
bishop henry: just wondering wr his children are... cos no trend on dat.
His first child, Olaokun is the Commissioner of Health of Ogun State.
His daughter, Moremi, a lawyer, is a member of council of one of the federal universities in the north.
Another daughter, Peyibomi is a diplomat and writer in New York.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by CollinsLeSkillzMadumere(m): 7:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
How e concern me?

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by victorazy(m): 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
bishop henry: just wondering wr his children are... cos no trend on dat.

They are in the botum of the sea studying
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Collins Le Skillz Madumere:
How e concern me?

O BOY wait ooooo

...emmm. This ur username. How did u bypass the max 15-character cap when creating it?
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
My goodness soyinka was uglysome o. And the thread below is really feisty

https://www.nairaland.com/1400843/amala-now-bad-food

cool
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Monjerk: 8:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wole ko Wale ni.... Abeg bar man give me one harp don't mind this muntula people.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Tusky44: My goodness soyinka was uglysome o. And the thread below is really feisty

https://www.nairaland.com/1400843/amala-now-bad-food

cool

SORRY . Amala & oik soup gave Wole a Nobel Laurel.

but Human flesh eating & akpu gave Achebe a wheelchair. grin grin grin grin grin.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by buchy5050: 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
bad man na bad man... grin grin grin grin
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Blessmira: 8:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

but Human flesh eating & akpu gave Achebe a wheelchair. grin grin grin grin grin.

Dont allow d spirit of Achebe 2 hunt U. sad Anu m.p.a.m.a sad U beta grow up!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by abbeycial: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
ichidodo: *Vomits on thread *" uuuuuuurghgghghhh!!!,*Wipes the puke off his mouth with tissue, dumps it on thread and walks away.
filthy habit.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Blessmira:

Dont allow d spirit of Achebe 2 hunt U. sad Anu m.p.a.m.a sad U beta grow up!

SORRY e dey pain.

pls give more amala & red oil for me to be like Wole Soyinka jare...not human flesh ooo grin
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by superstarjay(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Nice one baba mi...I just love dis man
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by frankyychiji(f): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2013
Soyinka's popularity is waning seriously espcially since the world found out that he lacked respect for his superiors. Since d public condemnation he suffered from nigerians over his role in Rivers crisis, his popularity had waned seriuosly and so he released this picture to divert attention from the fool he had become at old age.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by ritababe(f): 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Were are d nairalander moderator? Are they asleep!
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by lamex20(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
soooo! wetin concern me, "ko kan Ayè" if him Sabi play guitar make e go church dey play 4 Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by olaheavy: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2013
Every blessed day across the Yorubaland, the Ibos can be seen running helter- skelter with pans in their hands entering into millions of bukateria where barrels of amala and red oily soup are served. Even their forefathers, Azikiwe ate it in both Ibadan and Lagos, Ojukwu ate it in Lagos, while Achebe ate his own when he attended the University of Ibadan. So, I don't know why the new generation Ibos are calling the Yoruba "o.fem.anu" when the whole world knows they eat our food also since millions of them find sanctuary in Yorubaland. I think the hypocritical Ibos are deceiving themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 20, 2013
olaheavy: Every blessed day across the Yorubaland, the Ibos can be seen running helter- skelter with pans in their hands entering into millions of bukateria where barrels of amala and red oily soup are served. Even their forefathers, Azikiwe ate it in both Ibadan and Lagos, Ojukwu ate it in Lagos, while Achebe ate his own when he attended the University of Ibadan. So, I don't know why the new generation Ibos are calling the Yoruba "o.fem.anu" when the whole world knows they eat our food also since millions of them find sanctuary in Yorubaland. It think the hypocritical Ibos are deceiving themselves.

Heyaaah, Sorry oh
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Diamonddris(m): 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Or michael jackson..lwkm...
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Evansedos: 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2013
My mentor in ACADEMIC PROWESS but not in BELIEF...

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by demelza: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
frankyychiji: Soyinka's popularity is waning seriously espcially since the world found out that he lacked respect for his superiors. Since d public condemnation he suffered from nigerians over his role in Rivers crisis, his popularity had waned seriuosly and so he released this picture to divert attention from the fool he had become at old age.
Your village has suddenly become the world. A fool with a Nobel Laureate while the supposed "wise" have nothing to show for their wisdom.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Evansedos: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Did i hear u say fool! either joking or sick.
frankyychiji: Soyinka's popularity is waning seriously espcially since the world found out that he lacked respect for his superiors. Since d public condemnation he suffered from nigerians over his role in Rivers crisis, his popularity had waned seriuosly and so he released this picture to divert attention from the fool he had become at old age.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
yawns
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by dangiwa09(m): 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
Kslib: Who be Wole?
The Guitar abi the Mic ?..
All izz well!

'Wole' na dat long thing in the middle of ya mama toto, tell ya mama to open her legs, look well, you see wole there.
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
St_Ichimaro.Gin:

Achebe is a legend. Which one is "oik soup" abeg? Is it a new soup in Nigeria?
Re: Wole Soyinka With A Guitar (Picture) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 20, 2013
What is this thing now with Wole Soyinka holding guiter, is it holding d guiter or is d guiter held by it?
Pls I want to knw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 43rd Birthday Today / Soyinka Apologizes For Criticizing Buhari: "It Was A Miscommunication" / My Nysc Diary And 21 Days In Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.