Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan (1455 Views)

El-rufai And His Deputy In Their Football Kits As They Prepared For A Match. Pic / Buhari Welcomes French Ambassador And His Deputy In Abuja...photos / Benue Gov, Deputy In Auto Crash! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by DesChyko1(m): 3:27am On Aug 20, 2013
WIFE of the President, Mrs. Patience Jonathan, has said that the refusal of senior officials of the Rivers State Government to pay her a condolence visit when she lost her foster mother was the reason why she shunned the state Deputy Governor, Mr. Tele Ikuru, at the Port Harcourt airport.
She said despite the fact that several groups and individuals from across the country came to commiserate with her, she did not receive any delegation from Rivers State.
Mrs. Jonathan said this in a statement by her spokesman, Mrs. Ayo Adesugba.
She was reacting to media reports that she snubbed Ikuru, when she arrived at the Port Harcourt airport on Sunday.
The President's wife said she decided to make her visit to the state as quiet as possible so as not to give room for those who she described as mischief makers to succeed in their plans of involving her in the political intrigues in the state.
She said since the wife of the state governor ordinarily receives her whenever she visits any state, that was why the wife of Bayelsa State governor came to Port Harcourt from Yenagoa to receive her.

Read more...
http://www.punchng.com/news/why-i-shunned-amaechis-deputy-in-pharcourt-patience/
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by CLASSMAN: 3:32am On Aug 20, 2013
Igberaga ni shiwaju iparun

2 Likes

Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by owie05(m): 3:41am On Aug 20, 2013
Snubbed Dupity Govnor.... hw dat take reduce d Price of Onya'gede Garri in Benue State. see me Dancin Ogrin'nya n kukere. 1st 2 come!

1 Like

Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by nerodenero: 4:26am On Aug 20, 2013
Madam Jonathan keeps creating enemies for herself.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by fabraham(m): 4:46am On Aug 20, 2013
^^^I tire o,if they did'nt come,how does that bring back the dead or affect her office as the 1st lady?this woman needs to be taught that she is the'mother of Nigeria' and mothers behave more maturedly than this kindergaten type of reasoning.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by DesChyko1(m): 4:57am On Aug 20, 2013
fabraham: ^^^I tire o,if they did'nt come,how does that bring back the dead or affect her office as the 1st lady?this woman needs to be taught that she is the'mother of Nigeria' and mothers behave more maturedly than this kindergaten type of reasoning.

I totally support your view. She's really biting on more that she can chew. I expect the Deputy Governor to save face and probably indicate that "He had more important matters to attend to"..
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by egift(m): 5:05am On Aug 20, 2013
Madam P is very unforgiven woman. Her Enemies-List will be very long.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Chanchit: 5:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Walahi this Kindergarten first lady is high on pure water, so the jurisdiction of Bayelsa state first lady don reach PH..? This people just make silly laws for them selves cos even the office of the first lady is not constitutional talkless of some people coming to welcome you like messiah.

If she really needs the whole of Nigeria to come and pay their condolence, she should just kill her husband for us.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by DesChyko1(m): 5:36am On Aug 20, 2013
Chanchit: ...so the jurisdiction of Bayelsa state first lady don reach PH..?...

Hehehe.. I tire o.. Well, thank God say na her aide address the press on this issue, else, the seriousness of her jonzing would be lost in laughter.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 5:38am On Aug 20, 2013
She even tried. She only snubbed the deputy Governor. I was expecting her to go and flog the Governor since he is 'like a child to her'
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Do me I do you. No blame her sha!
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Adola1(m): 5:52am On Aug 20, 2013
They are over blowing the response of the First Lady. The Nigerian bad press again.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Omen100(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2013
Interesting.

Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by omenka(m): 6:11am On Aug 20, 2013
There's no diference between her and her hobby. Little wonder he cant call her to order. They are both utterly vindictive, petty and unbelievably childish.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by johnstar(m): 6:19am On Aug 20, 2013
undecided.....otondo, abeg make I find space wey I go put my bed sleep 4 nairaland jawe

undecided.......................................................
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by IAMBREEZY: 6:29am On Aug 20, 2013
is this childisnes or what,this woman just like respect like mad.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Nnachi404(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2013
Huuum new day new joke from this mama of Nigeria.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by hoodboy(m): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2013
To all those in the PEJ fans club, who support her blindly, regardless of when she is wrong or right, can you for once drop the scales of self-deceit from your eyes and peek into the mindset of our President's wife (that is all she is meant to be to us) and see a dangerous trend that is setting, i despise desperation, but fear a great deal, desperate people who have somewhat gotten power. I cannot fathom four more years of this PEJ's political recklessness and larger than is supposed illusions of power.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2013
illiteracy is a disease
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by kel4soft: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2013
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by naturalwaves: 7:25am On Aug 20, 2013
Can you imagine? She said the Bayelsa first lady came to receive her because, THE RIVERS STATE FIRST LADY RECEIVES HER ORDINARILY. IN other words, she wants an Extraordinary treatment. Someone needs to cut the feathers of this proud Peacock. Nonsense!
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by olorunwa04(m): 7:31am On Aug 20, 2013
johnstar: undecided.....otondo, abeg make I find space wey I go put my bed sleep 4 nairaland jawe

E be like say u be something else, wetin this one come mean now. shior
As for madam patience, I don tire for that woman can't wait for 2015, we go sweep them comot.

undecided.......................................................
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by shiftmarket(m): 8:42am On Aug 20, 2013
They too de lie.

Amaechi condoles with First Lady over mother’s death - See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/amaechi-condoles-with-first-lady-over-mothers-death/#sthash.6JHTemF3.dpuf
BY JIMITOTA ONOYUME

PORT HARCOURT—RIVERS State Governor has condoled with the First Family of the country over the death of the mother of Mrs. Patience Jonathan.

Governor Chibuike Amaechi, who said that he received the death of Madam Charity Oba with shock and sadness, urged the first family to take solace in the assurance in the scriptures that she had transited to a far better place.

“It is with utmost shock and sadness that we received the news of the death of your dear mother, confident and cherished companion, Madam Oba. Yet in the midst of our pain, we must not forget that we are Christians and therefore, should not mourn like those without hope.

“It is our firm belief that our beloved Sisi has gone to a better place. Her charity and faith remain a hallmark not just in Oba-ama and Okrika but everywhere she lived. Her ever open arms and warm hospitality cannot be forgotten and remain as always, a beacon of hope and candle light that all who love her can cling unto.

“On behalf of my wife Judith, the Government and people of Rivers State, I want to assure you of our prayers and steadfast support at this very trying time, as we trust our ever faithful God to grant you and your family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.”
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/amaechi-condoles-with-first-lady-over-mothers-death/#sthash.6JHTemF3.dpuf
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by shiftmarket(m): 8:43am On Aug 20, 2013
Amaechi’s wife condoles with First Lady over mother’s death
Wife of the Rivers State Governor, Dame Judith Amaechi ,has commiserated with the nation’s First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, over the death of her mother, Mrs. Charity Iwari Obah, who lost her life in an auto crash on Monday.

Mrs. Amaechi in a statement issued in Port Harcourt on Thursday said that “the death of Mrs. Obah is indeed a great loss to Rivers State in particular, especially the Obah’s family and the nation at large.”

The Rivers First lady stated that she was devastated by the news of Mrs. Obah’s death.

She prayed God to grant Mrs. Jonathan and the Obah’s family in Rivers State the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by Demdem(m): 8:49am On Aug 20, 2013
Confirmed!!!!!
Shepo is really daft. Just like the retardeen.
What an excuse. grin
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by DesChyko1(m): 9:04am On Aug 20, 2013
kel4soft: The first lady should stop lying. The govt officials visited her. http://www.channelstv.com/home/2013/07/26/wife-of-rivers-state-governor-pays-dame-jonathan-condolence-visit/

More puzzlement to my puzzled brain.. Such is the maze housing the logic to Dame's actions and choices.
Re: Why I Snubbed Amaechi's Deputy In Port Harcourt - Patience Jonathan by OAM4J: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2013

(1)

United Bank Of Thieves: Unbelievable Multiple Frauds Uncovered In UBA / DAY 3:president Jonathan In Israel / Osun Gubernatorial Electioneering Campaigns, Who Sucks, Who Rocks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.