Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,712 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fix: Google Chrome Won’t Launch To Desktop Mode In Windows 8 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Fix: Google Chrome Won’t Launch To Desktop Mode In Windows 8 (3082 Views)

How To Fix Google Playstore Download Error 198 / Opera Vs Mozilla Vs Google Chrome: Which Is The Fastest Web Browser? / My Dell Inspiron 1545 Vista Laptop Hangs Before Getting To Desktop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fix: Google Chrome Won’t Launch To Desktop Mode In Windows 8 by vowiski(m): 6:18am On Aug 20, 2013
This seems to be a general issue for lots of users who decided to launch Chrome in Windows 8 mode. Nothing happens when you finally decide to revert to desktop mode.

Un-installing and re-installing won’t help either, if you are planning to do so, kindly get a cup of coffee while I walk you through easy steps to get your Chrome browser rocking in desktop mode.

6 Easy Steps To Launch Chrome To Desktop Mode

1. Open the Charms Bar

2, Search Default Programs
google chrome won't launch to desktop mode

3, Click “Set Default Programs”

google chrome won't launch to desktop mode
4. Select “Internet Explorer” from the list.
http://www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/08/fix-google-chrome-wont-launch-to-desktop-mode-in-windows-8.html

(1) (Reply)

Which Laptop Brand Do You Think Is The Best? / SOLD SOLD Hp Envy 17 Laptop core-i7 , 12gig Ram, 1tb 2gig Graphic for Sale / UK Used HP Compaq CQ62 4gb Ram 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.