Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? (1871 Views)

New Head Gear (gele) / Photo: Check Out This Funny Head Gear(gele) A Woman Wore To An Occasion / Men's Fashion Tip Of The Day: How To Tie The Eldredge Knot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 20, 2013
Ok! I have this wedding ceremony on Saturday in which I'm going to meet a lot of important people wink wink(The boyfriend's family and his colleagues from work) I'm meeting some of them for the first time cheesy

I'm in a kind of dilemma- whether or not to tie Gele. I'm actually not the Gele kinda person. I can count the number of times I've tied it in my life. But I'm having a kind of feeling that i need to look 'wifey' wink I want to look classy but at the same time I don't want to look too wild or Nicky Minaj-ISH... So I'm thinking tieing a Gele would give me the kind of look I'm looking for.... The gorgeous, calm, and take home to mama kinda look wink wink. Ladies what do you think?
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Gboliwe: 9:49am On Aug 20, 2013
kofsy: Ok! I have this wedding ceremony on Saturday in which I'm going to meet a lot of important people wink wink(The boyfriend's family and his colleagues from work) I'm meeting some of the for the first time cheesy

I'm in a kind of dilemma- whether or not to tie Gele. I'm actually not the Gele kinda person. I can count the number of times I've tied it in my life. But I'm having a kind of feeling that i need to look 'wifey' wink I want to look classy but at the same time I don't want to look too wild or Nicky Minaj-ISH... So I'm thinking tieing a Gele would give me the kind of look I'm looking for.... The gorgeous, calm, and take home to mama kinda look wink wink. Ladies what do you think?
it depends on what you are wearing to this event
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
it depends on what you are wearing to this event
I'm wearing an Ankara gown. It's the aso-ebi for the event smiley
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Gboliwe: 10:10am On Aug 20, 2013
What hairdo do you have?
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2013
Gboliwe: What hairdo do you have?
I don't have anyone at the moment. But my normal hair style is fixing 16 inches curly human hair with half parting. So If I'm not tieing Gele, that's the style of hair I'd be carrying. I intend going to the salon on thursday.
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Gboliwe: 10:20am On Aug 20, 2013
Does gele make u look older than ur age?
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 20, 2013
Gboliwe: Does gele make u look older than ur age?
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kind of! It gives me that matured kind of look. Not that I'm not matured ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 20, 2013
This Rihanna's hairstyle also fits me a lot. Does it suit a wedding? What do you think about it?

Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by quin9(f): 11:22am On Aug 20, 2013
I wld say tie d gele,buh be sure to av it perfectly done,if not don't bother,am sure u'll meet those people on other occassions,so they'll still see the other part of u.
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 20, 2013
quin9: I wld say tie d gele,buh be sure to av it perfectly done,if not don't bother,am sure u'll meet those people on other occassions,so they'll still see the other part of u.
Ok! My elder sis can help with the tieing and she's good. Thanks
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Gboliwe: 1:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
kofsy: This Rihanna's hairstyle also fits me a lot. Does it suit a wedding? What do you think about it?
yes. Suits a wedding. If u look good in it, go ahead. I don't like headties, so I will always prefer any style to it tongue

enjoy ur day. Just get me cake
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
You should wear your hair out (the Rihanna hairstyle you posted definitely suits a wedding) or fix the 16inches of curly human hair if you're more comfortable with that. You're still going to meet your bf's family another time, you should save the gele-wearing for another occasion.
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 20, 2013
Gboliwe:
yes. Suits a wedding. If u look good in it, go ahead. I don't like headties, so I will always prefer any style to it tongue

enjoy ur day. Just get me cake

Alright grin grin I'd go with the Rihanna cut then...Thanks so much! I really appreciate

As for the cake, don't worry! I'd save yours and I'd also gist you on how the ceremony went... Be on the look out on the 24thwink
Re: Tie Head Gear Or Rock Normal Hair? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Yield: You should wear your hair out (the Rihanna hairstyle you posted definitely suits a wedding) or fix the 16inches of curly human hair if you're more comfortable with that. You're still going to meet your bf's family another time, you should save the gele-wearing for another occasion.
Thanks Yield smiley I'm definitely going with your suggestion. *deep sigh* Now I feel relived... I just hope I wouldn't be anxious on that day cos I've been trying to put everything in place just to make sure I look my best;will be meeting his boss and colleagues also (they've heard so much about me).
You wouldn't believe I've been scrubbing and scrubbing my face since morning... No single pimple must be on my face that day o wink wink

Thanks once again!

(1) (Reply)

Shoes Shoes And More Shoes At Half The Price / Fashionable Wardrobe Pieces For Sale / Aso Ebi Styles: See 100 Latest Aso Ebi Collections For Fashion Mongers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.