Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,338 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:55 AM

The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. (838 Views)

Is There Any Implication Of Not Going To Youth Service? / Varsity Sent 27 Hawkers For Youth Service —JAMB / Picture Of Youth Corper With "Killer Curves" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by Kopatales: 10:04am On Aug 20, 2013
I took a tour around some major states in Nigeria last week grin, I traveled through Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi and my final Bus stop Abuja that fateful Thursday. I saw corp members brightly dressed in their 7 over 7 uniforms, faithfully going for Community Development Service meetings in their various Places of Primary Assignments then I began to wonder that apart from the National goal which the National Youth Service Corp was set upon in 1973, every single Corp members should and must have his or her own individual goals , aims or purposes that keeps you in the "game"? Let's have you share with us what is your drive? what really is, was or will be the essence of a full year service? To get a job, an opportunity to relocate and start a new life, to get a life partner or an opportunity to be an entrepreneur? Would you say you made the most out of it?

NB: Contributions are open to all! and would be much appreciated.

Re: The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by CharlesShaw(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Looooool @ the teacher corper grin
Re: The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2013
and here comes another fp material..incase d thread later make am,I WAS HERE!!! grin
Re: The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Charles Shaw: Looooool @ the teacher corper grin

charles Shaw

How the paroles ?

Adim sure na e na e metukwa

abeg easy for akwa ibom oh .

@topic

Different strokes for different folks.

Since we can't really boast about gaining more field experience due to the current policy .

Then I think it's a networking opportunity smiley
Re: The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2013
omoteamac: and here comes another fp material..incase d thread later make am,I WAS HERE!!! grin

omotea himself!

grin
Re: The Essence Of Youth Service To Our Father Land. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
grin imma imma!
Imanuelle:

omotea himself!

grin

(1) (Reply)

NYSC 2016 BATCH A Camp Date / Corp Member Badly Beaten By An Airforce Officer / NYSC Mobilization Time Table For 2017 Batch A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.