Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month (18976 Views)

Charge Your Phone By Shouting At It / Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Phablet And Note 10.1 By Samsung / Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 & 3 10.1 By Samsung (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by kunlesehan(m): 4:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
#teamsamsung always win
tecno suck on that ... lol
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Tinkybabe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
What the hell is wrong with Samsung? I understand that they are in a stiff competition with Apple but churning out phones like this doesn't depict class.
I'm not an apple fan but I respect the fact that they've got class..few solid releases.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by asudan: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
na wa
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by asudan: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
na wa,so samsing non see wetin to produce na watch when get phone.na was oh.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Adanyebe(m): 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
I am waiting for d techno version to buy from any of these abokis for 2k
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by loswhite(m): 5:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
BabaAlabi: Imagine a wrist watch that can make and receive calls,send text messages,be used as an alarm and calendar,record voice notes and private messages, used to unlock car/house doors....People asking what's the need should learn how to imagine.
and what is new abt all d above that u have mentioned? Wat is d difference between u using ur phone to answer call and using ur watch to answer call? I don't have a problem with a smart watch but I think stuff like d amount of calories u burn per day and other stuff related to ur daily exercise and also a Bluetooth to link with a Bluetooth headset 4 music will be cool tho
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by riodray: 5:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
Studying ENGINEERING in NIGERIA is becoming a WASTE OF TIME.Because with all these new TECHNOLOGY 'rolling-out' on daily basis,then i don't think......'NSE'
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by RedCard1(m): 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Innovative but I don't just like it
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by pendusky(m): 5:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
nice one but hav seen this before

Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Numerouuuno: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
This coy is going places
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
TECHNO DO THE CHINA TYPE ABEG ASSUTECH VERSION
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by stevebond007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
its only gUD for spies like moi. oda wise its useless. #spy things
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by stevebond007(m): 6:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
its only gUD for spies like moi. oda wise its useless
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Magnanimity(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
adtiezy1: f u c k................boys still they gather monwy buy galaxy s4...which one be dis again
adtiezy1: f u c k................boys still they gather monwy buy galaxy s4...which one be dis again
Lolz
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by afroluciferans: 6:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Pant
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by infolekan(m): 6:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
And some peeps are still asking what you want to do with these.
You can link it with your phone and leave your phone at home to receive messages and calls from it.
It has a high definition screen..... you can use it for calendar,your normal phone functions, reminder and you can sync it with all a smartphone.
Samsung is planing on releasing it with even a bigger storage device and some sources(online) of course are touting as high as 64gig.
Maybe those people that don't know what they'll use it for should wait until it smart wrist watches become a standard 10 or 20 years from now and let's still see if it would make any sense to produce one.
Sony, Motorola already have smart watches before now.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
I'm purchasing this as soon as it comes out.

I've been waiting for a smart watch for my bike rides.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Abrantie: 6:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Sammy rules!
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by babadem2much(m): 7:06pm On Aug 20, 2013
omo c swagg, waiting 4 it mehn when its tym 4 sometin do it as soon possible so dat e no go pass u jare fileee!!
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by frainc(m): 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
Imanuelle: Rubbish

.there are watch phones with Android OS already all around the market

Abeg make Sammy go sleep
May God bless u front and back
some mumu wey no no anyth ll soon start to claim dat dis is d first from samsung

i ve seen someth like dis some years back

shey bi i no comment
abi i comment?
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
f rain c: May God bless u front and back
some mumu wey no no anyth ll soon start to claim dat dis is d first from samsung

shey bi i no comment
abi i comment?

Yes there are other smartwatches but non that will be built by Samsung in 2013.

Some of us only buy well designed and meaningful products and not just a me too thing.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by ajf(m): 7:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
So nobody read the part where they hinted that Tecno has been doing those apple morrafockers a strong thing? #TeamTECNO
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Ikennaezento(m): 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
I trust Tecno naa.. Their new product go be Phantom eye glasses with Android 4.3

1 Like

Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
f rain c: May God bless u front and back

shey bi i no comment
abi i comment?

theyre littered everywhere around eBay sef
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by djblue007(m): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2013
Like some wise people here it really makes no sense.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Zedman(m): 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
africa waits for the onyinbo man to make ,then we buy. Wic time we go advance we own local inventions dem. Na wa. Shakabula still dey am him be.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Kunlexic(m): 12:16am On Aug 21, 2013
Blackberry and Tecno android have been invalid be dat ooo cos dis fone i saw we do more x 2
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 21, 2013
BabaAlabi: Imagine a wrist watch that can make and receive calls,send text messages,be used as an alarm and calendar,record voice notes and private messages, used to unlock car/house doors....People asking what's the need should learn how to imagine.

Mr. Dumbo, it was after imagining that I asked. I don't see the need for lifting my wrist to my ear to make phone calls or go to bed with a phone strapped to my wrist like a cuff.

Its people like you who sold their father's land to go and buy BB porsche when it was introduced. I asked then what the need was. You can tell me now.

Learn how to talk online. Baba Alaba abi na wetin you call yourself, watch your back!
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by Cwhyte(m): 8:29am On Aug 21, 2013
I bet you guys don't know that android phone watch already exists. Thanks to Chinese tech guys.
Re: 'Galaxy Gear' Watch-like Phone By Samsung To Be Introduced Next Month by pgrex20(m): 9:57am On Aug 21, 2013
Wowww... won't hesitate to get one of those. But seriously Apple is gonn sue Samsung with thier last blood!!! *wink*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oppo A31: Specifications And Features / How Trust Worthy Is FaceApp? / I Regreted Buying Etisalat Huawei Gaga Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.