Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation (21369 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Molestation Punishment In Yemen!!! DO YOU SUPPORT IT? / 'molestation-provoking' Miniskirts And Crop Tops Banned By King Of Swaziland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Firstborn777: 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
The law had always seemed to b blind, so it is sometimes mislead. But the question still remains, y shud such a lie b fabricated against a biological father? She nids to b punished for mis-using the law.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Oh my goodness. Poor man! Languishing in jail for 16 years for something he didn't do, especially a crime like molesting his own child.
Can't imagine his pain.

panafrican: Not a surprise at all,because many men are in jail in the US and Canada after being the victims of lies

She should go to jail too.

The U.S has far more cases of wrongful convictions than Canada.
They also have the death penalty, unlike Canada.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Airforce1(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
black women and there spirit of wickedness
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Therock5555(m): 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wondas shall neva end
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
The man should just forgive her if she is willing to serve the remaining jail term undecided
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
It is always akata women. No one else.

I fear akata women pass anything
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Blessmira: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
Imagine d effect of drugs. Dt woman should be punished.
What a crime! sad
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 20, 2013
No words, I weep for that man
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by DICKtator: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
What CELLNATOR YARDIMAA gets on a daily basis, that is what someone went to gaol for?

A tale of two cities!!!!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by wildchild1: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
I made front page page yaaaaaaaay
After successfully creating the biggest. Thread on nairaland with my bigbrotherafrica's thread with over 600k views and over 1460+ and still counting pages...Glory be to Obatala

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Ajengogo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
The woman's name self... Charade. Am not surprised at her behaviour even without drug.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by SAFO(m): 2:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
Let the process play out in the courts. Obviously he was convicted by a jury of his peers and whose to say that both the daughter and mother aren't lying now. There could be some monetary benefit if he was to be released.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by frainc(m): 2:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
shey bi i no comment

abi i comment?
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Cupidkc(m): 2:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
two words; wicked world.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by deeptesting(m): 2:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just keep hoping,working and believing u don't get caught on the wrong side.......
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by jubrils(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2013
yuzedo:
Sigh! Why won't this charade happen when you wife up a woman with such a ridiculous name!! angry angry undecided
wow!!! So you can talk straight?
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Firstborn777: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2013
For naija, false information is an offence, i trust naija poliz.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by skimarvel: 3:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
C wot ASUU don cause ooo...abi na JONATHAN cause am ni
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dysfunctional families are everywhere.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by yuzedo: 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2013
jubrils: wow!!! So you can talk straight?
no. I Only talks up, bend, curve, spiral, zig-zag zig-zag and perpendicularly parallel!! angry angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by jubrils(m): 3:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
yuzedo:
no. I Only talks up, bend, curve, spiral, zig-zag zig-zag and perpendicularly parallel!! angry angry undecided
grin
yuzedo:
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by chenu(m): 3:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
condralbede: look at what ASUU has caused.
grin
na wa for you o
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Inik(m): 3:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wife and Daughter from hell!

1 Like

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by emmabest2000(m): 3:27pm On Aug 20, 2013
Baybe: 'Did he touch you in your no-no spot?' gringrin
only this one your eyes reach , small time you will start taking bath in the public grin
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Cutepessy(m): 3:31pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin concern agboro wit him overload? Na dere papa ooooo... any hw wey dem wan do am ,k dem do am.

Shekiiiiinaaahhh.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by chessguru1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2013
Bottom line
Women can be dangerous. I maintain that the reason why a lot of men have a shorter life expectancy than women is that their wives are responsible for sending them to their graves
Directly or indirectly

1 Like

Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by soulglo: 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
This is sad. We should not forget though that the man had a drug habit. The child got so scared from the assault she would get from her mother so she lied. Maybe if dad was dependable and available for his children the girl would not have felt so threatened by her mother. I don't blame the child at all. The parents are to blame here. Dad set a bad example for the whole family. Mother was no better. The child is the real victim here. He should forgive himself first for failing his children before he can really forgive anyone else. I wish the whole family well
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by chessguru1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
wild child: I made front page page yaaaaaaaay
After successfully creating the biggest. Thread on nairaland with my bigbrotherafrica's thread with over 600k views and over 1460+ and still counting pages...Glory be to Obatala

https://www.nairaland.com/1302478/big-brother-africa-chase-official
*yawns* so now which award baba seun don give u undecided
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by logica(m): 3:42pm On Aug 20, 2013
yuzedo:
Sigh! Why won't this charade happen when you wife up a woman with such a ridiculous name!! angry angry undecided
...beat me to it.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by logica(m): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
Emmayong360:
who molested you
Who else? Her father.
Re: Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation by delors(m): 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2013
So, which part of the body is 'no-no' and which is 'yes-yes'?
Mehn this is mean!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Zuma Must Fall" Protest Going On In South Africa (Pictures) / Chinese Company Stops Construction Of Niger's Kandadji Dam Over Sanctions / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.