Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,027 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force (9939 Views)

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth / The Nigerian Police Force Channels And Emergency Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Well guys and babes. This post is not intended to make the Nigerian police force a laughing stock, but one can't help but notice all this funny activities day in day out by this our able and wonderful security officers who put their lives out in order to protect the citizens of this our great nation.

Seems the NPF is trending this days, so i want to help me contribute my own quota in this way that i can.

Make una no yab me o. If una yab me ? I go give the same police people your address and you will be arrested.

Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2013

Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by legalcode(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
I guess that second pix is Lagos ( going by the colour of that Danfo bus) , then it is really a shame....is that the mega city you people have bin talking about. very very dirty environ. But why is the police womn potbellied?
Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by tommysparks: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
I just pass I did not see anything officer.
Re: Hilarious PHOTOS Of The Nigerian Police Force by iluvtotodie(m): 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Woman Unfairly Detained At Swiss Airport For Carrying Fake Designer Handbag / Longest/funniest Name You've Evr Heard / Naija News: Woman Pretending To Be A Soldier Rearrested In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.