Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,058 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:09 AM

Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince (2165 Views)

Burna Boy To Marry Edith Williams Someday (photo) / IcePrince Loved Up With Ronke Tiamiyu, Another Woman In New Photos / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Kaymisola(f): 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2013
A few days ago, Rapper Ice Prince apologized to his fans in Paris on twitter, saying "Apologies to the fans that came out last night in Paris... a better promoter will put up a better show soon!!"
He was the headliner for a show in Paris but he got to the show at 6am - when the show was almost over - all because of a misunderstanding between him and the show's promoter.
Though the promoter in question has decided to keep mum about the issue, his friend, Onyeka Nwelue took to twitter a few hours ago to pour out his anger on Ice Prince!
See all the tweets below: http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/08/promoter-blasts-ice-price-on-twitter.html

1 Like

Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by 9cent(m): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2013
Wetin concern me.... undecided
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 20, 2013
Where is the tweet?
Ok you've uploaded it, Ice prince no try undecided
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by flolancracker: 1:22pm On Aug 20, 2013
spongeback: Where is the tweet?
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Zillight: 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dat poor guy is only SEEKING for ATTENTION. . . #Shikena

NEXT!!!
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by shortgun(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
As a brothel services consumer, I always settle every misunderstanding with my service providers indoors.

I dont know why this idiats have chosen to settle their differences on social media.

1 Like

Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by homesteady(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
All this tweets for one person?? Ah
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by tellwisdom: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2013
Both of them are NOBODY to me, so Bye angry
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Chinwem(f): 4:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
shortgun: As a brothel services consumer, I always settle every misunderstanding with my service providers indoors.

I dont know why this idiats have chosen to settle their differences on social media.

From what is written there it seems like Ice Prince first took it to social media and this is a response to Ice Princes Facebook rant
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by dplomaticVal: 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2013
thats an agony of a humiliated promoter undecided
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
everybody knows ice prince is one large piece of CVNT, if you dont know, now you know

1 Like

Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by Boll2010: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2013
rigormortis: everybody knows ice prince is one large piece of CVNT, if you dont know, now you know
wtf!! Ossh!! Man speak softly dts harsh!!
Re: Someday We Will Stop Hosting Idiots Like You In Europe- Promoter Tells Iceprince by fr3do(m): 1:16am On Aug 21, 2013
OHI
onyeka hates ice-prince

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor, Pa Kasuma, Battles Heart Problem, Needs N12m To Survive / Annie Idibia Jets Off To USA To Give Birth To Her Second Child / Fans Diss Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj Admist Rumors Nicki Is Pregnant For Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.