Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,918 members, 7,802,987 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) (2775 Views)

Music: Oruko Tuntun [new Name] ~ Tope Alabi / Oro Traditionalists Perform Pastor Ajanaku 's Burial Rites / Pastor Ajanaku Ressurects & Relapses In To Coma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) by Ajibam: 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2013
It was reported that Tope Alabi's ertswhile prophet, Ajanaku passed on Saturday evening.

The late cleric was Tope Alabi's spiritual father until they both parted ways.

Well, it's like Tope has indirectly reacted to his death some hours ago via her Facebook page, she posted a photo of her husband, Soji Alabi, thanking God for his life.

She not only praised him but prayed for him in yoruba --- "My Gift from God, I thank God for your life. Wape funmi in Jesus name ooo. God will keep you for me, you will live long for me in Jesus name...."

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) by mcfynest(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2013
ALL IZZ WEL
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Death: Tope Alabi Reacts With Joy And Appreciation (PHOTO) by PastorOluT(m): 10:27am On Aug 24, 2013
So how does this relate to thanking God the man is dead?

(1) (Reply)

Where Most Christians Get It All Wrong / EXPOSITION Of The 1000 Years Millenial Reign Of Christ On Earth / The Question I Asked In Church Today (on destiny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.