Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,914 members, 7,802,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Video: Female Police Officer Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe (what A Man Can Do? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Female Police Officer Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe (what A Man Can Do? (1783 Views)

Abnedgo Don-Evarada's N10m Bribe To EFCC Official (Photos) / EFCC Operative Arrested For Collecting N45m Bribe / Man Arrested For Snapping A Policeman Collecting Bribe From Motorist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Female Police Officer Caught On Tape Collecting Bribe (what A Man Can Do? by omobarBlog(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2013
Barely two weeks after a police sergeant, Chris Omeleze, was dismissed after being caught on video demanding a bribe of N25,000, another footage showing a policewoman negotiating a bribe of N100 has surfaced on the Nigeria social media space.

The video footage, which circulated on Monday, showed the policewoman sitting in a commercial bus which she had apprehended in Lagos.

The driver and the conductor, at the yet-to-be identified location in Lagos, who had passengers in their bus, were seen making efforts to pacify the policewoman so that they could be allowed to continue with their journey; but their pleas went unheeded. Continue...

Soon, the driver got infuriated and slammed the policewoman, saying, “Don’t abuse me because of N100. How much is N100? Me I don pass N100.” The policewoman replied, “E no concern me. Pay me my own money.”

When the driver realised that she was hell-bent on collecting the bribe, he asked his bus conductor to give her the money. “Give her N100. I will return it to you later,” the driver said. As soon as the driver handed down the instruction, the policewoman alighted from the bus and walked towards the conductor.

Just as the two were moving towards the back of the bus, a voice from the background lamented:
“You pay for police, you pay for agbero.”

Once she collected cash the policewoman was seen with another female colleague walking away. The video, which was shot by someone sitting in the bus, has attracted outrage on the social media.click here to watch video:http://omobar..com/2013/08/video-female-police-officer-caught-on.html#more

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Currently Clashing At Bariga / VIDEO: Nigerian Pedophile 419 Scammer CRUCIFIED!!! (VIDEO) / 25 Year Old Kenyan Girl Said That Her Dad Is Good In Bed Than Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.