Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo (40376 Views)

Military Confirms Death Of Two Soldiers In Abonema, Rivers, Releases Statement / Judith Amaechi Celebrates Wike's Sack By Tribunal (Photos) / Governor Amaechi's Condolence Message To Jonathan Over Sister’s Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 6:41pm On Aug 20, 2013
RIVERS RELEASES PICTURE OF AMAECHI’S WIFE SIGNING CONDOLENCE OF FIRST LADY’S MOTHER TO COUNTER JONATHAN’S WIFE

Wife of the Rivers State Governor Dame Judith Amaechi signing the condolence Register during Her Visit to Nigeria’s First Lady Dame Dr Patience Jonathan on the death of her mother Mrs Charity Sisi Oba.

The Rivers State government has released a picture of the wife of Rivers State governor, Dame Judith Amaechi signing the condolence register of Mrs Iwari Oba the mother of First Lady Dame Patience Jonathan, to counter a comment credited to the First Lady that no official from the state government felt it was necessary to visit her.

The picture was released by Government House, Port Harcourt barely 24 hours after a statement signed by Mrs Ayo Adesugba, a Director of Information in the presidency was released in Abuja, made the allegation.
The statement also reacted to the alleged snub of the Deputy Governor Engr. Tele Ikuru by the First Lady on her arrival in Port Harcourt, saying it was false.
”It is important to set the record straight in order to prevent the public from being misled. The First Lady arrived in Rivers State yesterday for a private visit, to make arrangements for the burial of her late mother with members of her extended family.
”It should be clear to all that for quite some time now, the First Lady has refrained from commenting on issues relating to the politics of Rivers State.
The statement said, “It should be noted that while several groups and individuals from across the country came to condole the First Lady and Mr. president on the death of her mother, no official of Rivers State government deemed it fit to pay the first family condolence visit, yet they claimed the first lady is a daughter of Rivers State. He who must go to equity must go with clean hands. They should learn to give respect to those who deserve respect so that they too can earn respect.”

12 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
y would pej lie, dis shows dat d rift has eaten deep

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
The feud is just starting, hope someone will look into it before it get worse
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
I hate seing as well hearing conflicting issues involving a whole 1st lady. Where is d respect? I wl prefer her staying off the media for a while, cus any news relating two her is controversial.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by obongtunji: 7:05pm On Aug 20, 2013
Just passing.......lop
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Akpaife(m): 8:03pm On Aug 20, 2013
May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Fhemmmy: 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)
Am always teLling piple if u go 2 wedding or anyother tin make sure d person dat is wedding no dat u r there

A good leader would have investigated before making allegations . . . . But i am sure it is a simple error that dont need to be blown out of proportion

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
Are u guys listening to yourself at all. How can a whole first lady pay condolence visit and her presence wasn't noticed. Haba! E no make sense Jor. angry

11 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Goddex: 9:01pm On Aug 20, 2013
Aa
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Garrithe1st: 9:29pm On Aug 20, 2013
Akpa ife: May be she dnt see her n u guys no how woman behave she may nt greet her(1stlady)

Guy you are DULL!!!

Thank You..

grin grin

37 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by LagosStar: 9:36pm On Aug 20, 2013
its in her gene

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by redsun(m): 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2013
But what has her personal life got to do with nigeria?Must everybody be sympathetic with her because she lost her mum?

Honestly that lady is very timid and it really shows backward nigeria has gone for an unpolished family like to be the first family.

21 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by soloafe: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Guy you are DULL!!!

Thank You..

grin grin

u are very very very dull. ewu

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 3ace(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2013
Recent news concerning PEJ have tended towards exonerating WS. Seems the Rivers State govt knew there will be need for a photo evidence because of her kind of person.

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Biodup: 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2013
The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by omenka(m): 11:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
Like hobby, like wifey!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by RICHIEBOI1(m): 1:34am On Aug 21, 2013
omenka: Like hobby, like wifey!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.
why must he care if the first lady's mother dies? What part of the constitution is that?

16 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 1:56am On Aug 21, 2013
[soloafe]

u are very very very dull. ewu

Criously? re u guys any dif? Lolz kul it guys.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 21, 2013
Biodup: The point is that ameachi and his wife refused pay her condolence visit in abuja. Politics aside the 1st lady deserved ameachi visit. Aja oni aku.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by kokoA(m): 2:05am On Aug 21, 2013
based on what na? PEJ no worry jare, when Amechi's mum dies, do not pay him condolence visit to. Case closed! grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 21, 2013
Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?

26 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 21, 2013
Evidence that pej is illiterate.

Can't even read a condolence register

Did that sheppo think mrs amaechi would meet her personally so she could make another stupid scene?

Eventually, there will be a movie about the last jesus of okrika

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by funnyx(m): 7:14am On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?

So they should be rolling on the ground undecided on top wetin?

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by israel007: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2013
Y
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 21, 2013
funnyx:

So they should be rolling on the ground undecided on top wetin?

undecided
Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Demdem(m): 7:38am On Aug 21, 2013
Shepo again. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by YesBosss(m): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2013
BUSTED

1 Like

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

8 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by 6fut: 8:49am On Aug 21, 2013
D truth is, some of d aides to our political leaders creates more problem/confusion than our leaders demselves. How come PEJ aide never knew Amaechi wife visited PEJ b4 releasing such statement.

Same goes for Doyin Okukpe2

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by idlaw2k3(m): 8:53am On Aug 21, 2013
ODENIG: Nairalanders should show respect.I know many cannot stand and insult their mum.That is why i blamed the person of Wole Soyinka that have thought youth on how to insult elders.What else will he lecture the public on.Wole soyinka has a business he is protecting in Rivers under the auspicies of the book readers association,where Amechi is dolling out millions to him and the public joins to insult a woman.The first Lady .Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

What proof do you have of Wole Soyinka's business in Rivers State?

Sorry for Nigeria Elder state men as for me they have nothing to offer.I call them Elder thief men

Are you not insulting your elders here?

Do you know what Wole Soyinka has done for this country?

What message is your Mum sending to the youths when she disrespects elected officials who came to welcome her at the airport and then brags about it?

Come on call a spade a spade. Her response was crude.

There are more civilized and dignified ways of handling the matter.

14 Likes

Re: Rivers Releases Judith Amaechi’s Condolence Visit Photo by holyvirgin: 9:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Oko_AGB: Signing a mere book is not paying condolence. A book can be signed after u ve sat down wit d bereaved and said some words of consolation. I don't tink PEJ could have forgotten dat so fast. So wat if amaechi's wife just came signed d book and left? Is dat a condolence visit? Dey shud ve shown us a pic of her talking wit PEJ.

how about amaechi?
Thank you my brother, by the way where is Amaechi? They should show us pictures of her and PEJ during the condolence visit if not make them park well joor...

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / APC Reacts To Atiku's Signature Of Peace Accord / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.