Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:13 PM

Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? (797 Views)

Examine These 7 Ways Of Getting Rich...which Works Best? / How Do I Pay For Facebook Advert / Ever Tried Facebook Advert To Increase Your Sales ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2013
As for me that have tried both addynamo advert & facebook advert,facebook advert works & converts
well and better for me.

What of you?

Share your experience and views and let's learn.
Re: Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Please Preseg, do you know how to fund UBA Africard without paying in the bank.
Re: Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:49pm On Aug 30, 2013
thegoodjoehunt: Please Preseg, do you know how to fund UBA Africard without paying in the bank.

Yes!I know how to do that.
Re: Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? by Vicky2k(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2014
yes facebook ads work for me too especially with custom audiences. I have never tried addynamo so i cannot say how it works
Re: Between ADDYNAMO Advert & FACEBOOK Advert,which Of The Two Works Best For You? by newReal(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2014
I usually advertize my kindle book on facebook. And it`s really effective.

(1) (Reply)

P / Forbes Africa Denies Releasing Nigeria's Top 20 Richest Men List / How To Run A Successful Church Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.