Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

HELP! Boy Missing For 13 Years - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / HELP! Boy Missing For 13 Years (1006 Views)

75-years-old Impregnates 13-years-old Girl / Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Separate After 13 Years Not Yet Seperated / Arsene Wenger`s 13 Years In Transfers: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELP! Boy Missing For 13 Years by Abiyamo: 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2013
Dear Sir/Ma,

Please. I am begging you. If you are a fan of , a reader, a viewer, or a supporter in any form, or a kind-hearted person that I know you are, this is not a usual post. It is more of an appeal to you. Please, a Nigerian family has been in distress for the past 13 years and your action will be of great help. On the 21st of August, 2001, a 10-year-old Nigerian boy was kidnapped while returning from a relative's house. He was just in Primary Six then. He has not been found ever since. The following are his details:

FULL NAME: PEACE ADAVIZE SUBERU

DATE OF BIRTH: 9TH SEPTEMBER, 1991

DATE OF KIDNAP: 21ST AUGUST, 2001

SUSPECTED PLACE OF KIDNAP: ETAHI, OKENE, KOGI STATE

PRIMARY SCHOOL ATTENDED AS AT THE TIME: VICTORY NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL, OKENE, KOGI STATE.

Peace is the 2nd out of three children and will be almost 23 years of age now.

Please, if you have any useful information, kindly call or inbox the following numbers:

+234806952698, +2348077970078 (SAMUEL SUBERU) -His elder brother.

Or you can email me directly at info@.com or to the relevant security agencies. If you have helpful information but you cannot call for one reason or the other, kindly 'flash' this number and you will be called back +234806952698, +2348077970078(SAMUEL SUBERU) -His elder brother.

THE PICTURE SHOWN ABOVE IS THE ONE TAKEN IS THE LAST ONE OF HIM BEFORE HE WAS KIDNAPPED. PLEASE I WILL SUGGEST THAT YOU CAN HELP OUT BY PASSING THE MESSAGE ACROSS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE, LET'S MAKE THIS A NATIONAL TASK PLEEEEASE. SAVE THE PICTURE ON YOUR PHONE, SHARE WITH OTHERS, PRINT OUT HIS PICTURES AND DISTRIBUTE OR PASTE IN PUBLIC PLACES.

PLEASE, HELP US FIND PEACE ADAVIZE SUBERU.

THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH AS YOU ASSIST IN THIS LIFE-CHANGING QUEST.

SINCERELY YOURS,

http://www..com/please-help-us-find-peace-adavize-suberu/

Re: HELP! Boy Missing For 13 Years by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
O my... sad

I pray he is alive and well.
Re: HELP! Boy Missing For 13 Years by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2013
13 good years?
Now that period is so long. Lets hope he is alive, hale and hearty.

(1) (Reply)

Ban Me / Non-payment Of Osopadec Bursary / Mynd44 What Tribe Character Are You ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.