Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? (5662 Views)

Chess Basics For Beginners / Monopoly Lagos Version Launched In Nigeria / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 9:23am On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

How did you see me?
Concentrate on your work and don't distract me angry

Ah, ok I'll be writing names of noise makers then. grin
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 9:28am On Feb 17, 2015
joywendy:

Lol! grin

Good morning, thank you! smiley

my hand is beginning to hurt from long typing, teacher needs to rest too. cheesy

Awww, sorry about your hand teacher.
Studied the second lesson.
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 9:30am On Feb 17, 2015
jayriginal:

Ah, ok I'll be writing names of noise makers then. grin

Write na.
After all they will only beat me. They won't cut my hand and give to you tongue
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 11:01am On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

Write na.
After all they will only beat me. They won't cut my hand and give to you tongue

Ah, so you're not afraid of a caning. Ok, I will tell them to give you grass to cut.
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by joywendy(f): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
CoCoLav:

Awww, sorry about your hand teacher.
Studied the second lesson.

Thanks

lets stop derailing this thread. pls come over to this thread smiley

www.nairaland.com/2152083/chess-tutorials-beginners#30813633p
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
jayriginal:

Ah, so you're not afraid of a caning. Ok, I will tell them to give you grass to cut.

Sorry, this is a tu.sh school
We only serve detention tongue

So the word tus.h is censored just wow!!! shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 8:38am On Feb 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

Sorry, this is a tu.sh school
We only serve detention tongue

So the word tus.h is censored just wow!!! shocked undecided undecided undecided undecided

Oh yes, NL filters will get you.

Now back to the school, no detention here oh. I am going to see the principal about that. There will be toilet washing, grass cutting and good ole spankings. You shouldnt be denied the kind of education the rest of us got.
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
jayriginal:

Oh yes, NL filters will get you.

Now back to the school, no detention here oh. I am going to see the principal about that. There will be toilet washing, grass cutting and good ole spankings. You shouldnt be denied the kind of education the rest of us got.

What right do you have to tell the principal what kind of punishment should obtain in his school?
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 1:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

What right do you have to tell the principal what kind of punishment should obtain in his school?

Im not sure what right I have but I saw the suggestion box near his office. Is that a good enough reason?
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 1:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
jayriginal:

Im not sure what right I have but I saw the suggestion box near his office. Is that a good enough reason?

How about they practice it on you first?
Girls don't cut grass BTW
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

How about they practice it on you first?
Girls don't cut grass BTW

Well see thats why Im class monitor, I write names of noise makers, they get punished and so on. Now you could have shared that gum with me but you chose not to. You see where Im going with this.

Girls can cut grass too. The school is not sexist so why exclude girls from grass cutting?

1 Like

Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 2:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
jayriginal:

Well see thats why Im class monitor, I write names of noise makers, they get punished and so on. Now you could have shared that gum with me but you chose not to. You see where Im going with this.

Girls can cut grass too. The school is not sexist so why exclude girls from grass cutting?

First of all, who appointed you class monitor?
Secondly, insisting I share my gum with you is bullying, you could have asked nicely undecided
Thirdly, no I do not see where you are going with your self imposed leadership :p
It is against every rule known to mankind for girls to cut grass
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 2:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

First of all, who appointed you class monitor?
Secondly, insisting I share my gum with you is bullying, you could have asked nicely undecided
Thirdly, no I do not see where you are going with your self imposed leadership :p
It is against every rule known to mankind for girls to cut grass

Well, you hadnt resumed when I was appointed. You were still vacationing on some Caribbean Island. Just ask the other members of the class.

Secondly, I didnt want you to turn me down if I asked for gum so I didnt ask directly. Im asking now.

Third, well not sure, possibly head boy in final year or maybe punctuality prefect.

Finally, girls should cut grass too. I could keep you company while you're at it (maybe even help a little).
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by CoCoLav(f): 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
jayriginal:

Well, you hadnt resumed when I was appointed. You were still vacationing on some Caribbean Island. Just ask the other members of the class.

Secondly, I didnt want you to turn me down if I asked for gum so I didnt ask directly. Im asking now.

Third, well not sure, possibly head boy in final year or maybe punctuality prefect.

Finally, girls should cut grass too. I could keep you company while you're at it (maybe even help a little).

Firstly, as nice as a trip to the carribean sounds, I never went on any vacation.

Secondly, you still haven't asked nicely, you only gave me reasons why you didn't.

Thirdly, you didn't come early to the thread so take punctuality prefect off it.

Finally, I don't need help nor company from a guy who insists I cut grass embarassed
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by jayriginal: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
CoCoLav:

Firstly, as nice as a trip to the carribean sounds, I never went on any vacation.

Secondly, you still haven't asked nicely, you only gave me reasons why you didn't.

Thirdly, you didn't come early to the thread so take punctuality prefect off it.

Finally, I don't need help nor company from a guy who insists I cut grass embarassed

Ah, well it means the rumours were wrong.

Third, I did come quite early to the thread. I posted immediately after the OP.
Finally, all I ask for is equal opportunity. I personally wont ask you to cut grass but the rules of the school . . .

Secondly, I think I'll skip the gum for now, Im hungry and it will make matters worse.
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by LordReed(m): 7:54am On Feb 22, 2015
Better game? I don't know but as for fun I'd pick Monopoly. I have a Monopoly derivative that's even more fun than the original.
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by joywendy(f): 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
LordReed:
Better game? I don't know but as for fun I'd pick Monopoly. I have a Monopoly derivative that's even more fun than the original.

which derivative is that?
Re: Chess Vs Monopoly: Which Is Best? by LordReed(m): 10:58pm On Feb 22, 2015
joywendy:

which derivative is that?

Monopoly City, it's kind of an improvement on the original in that it is faster paced and the risks/reward is better plus it's a bit more tactical than the original as in you can mess up your opponents directly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Has Gotten To The End Of Candy Crush Saga / Advice Pls.. Can I Run GTA V On This System? / What Kind Of Games Can I Play With This System Specifications.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.