Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,355 members, 7,808,241 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Sequel To 'the Bottled Leopard'. By Chukwuemeka Ike - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Sequel To 'the Bottled Leopard'. By Chukwuemeka Ike (2482 Views)

ANOTHER WEDDING.......A Play (sequel To Just Wedded) / The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) / Sequel To "without A Silver Spoon" By Eddie Iroh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sequel To 'the Bottled Leopard'. By Chukwuemeka Ike by DNA1(f): 10:35pm On Aug 20, 2013
Guys. Is the sequel out yet, I tried browsing it on the internet, but I could only get vague info. The original book really inspired me when I was just in junior secondary school. I was amazed to later find out that the author is an old man already, and that the book itself is really old..yet it feels like a brand new story to me, whenever I read it.
Truly. I'm beginning to agree with what one nairalander said: 'Most great authors are already old; and that's because, they spent their whole life, learning how to write!'

so does any one have info about the sequel yet? Please if you do, kindly post a link here, or something, thanks.
Re: Sequel To 'the Bottled Leopard'. By Chukwuemeka Ike by VLongstrider(m): 11:59pm On Nov 06, 2018
I found your post because I've been looking for the bottled leopard. I can't find it anywhere. would you have an idea where I can download the novel and other good African books. been looking for this book since secondary school

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Cbella / Naughty Mums Club / Serious Writers Needed!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.