Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 AM

The Trouble With Richard Dawkins - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trouble With Richard Dawkins (1597 Views)

An Interview Of Richard Dawkins By Ben Stein / Anony's Soul Theory Destroyed By Richard Dawkins! / No such thing as a soul, says Father George Coyne Speaking With Richard Dawkins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by TheBigUrban2: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2014
I wonder where the op is now...... undecided
Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by F00028: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2014
TheBigUrban2: I wonder where the op is now...... undecided
looks like you missed, logic. am still here.
Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by TheBigUrban2: 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2014
F00028:
looks like you missed, logic. am still here.

So have you repented and recanted your lies about Dawkins as per the op?
Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by traware(m): 3:13pm On Aug 03, 2014
I watched an interview with Richard Dawkins on a programme called 'Head to head' on Al-jazeera English on Saturday,2-8-2014 at 13:00pm.It was really good with a live audience who later asked questions.The man is quite intelligent.The complete interview is available on youtube
Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by TheBigUrban2: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2014
traware: I watched an interview with Richard Dawkins on a programme called 'Head to head' on Al-jazeera English on Saturday,2-8-2014 at 13:00pm.It was really good with a live audience who later asked questions.The man is quite intelligent.The complete interview is available on youtube

i have seen it. I like how he dealt with the muslim interviewer
Re: The Trouble With Richard Dawkins by traware(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2014
TheBigUrban2:

i have seen it. I like how he dealt with the muslim interviewer
Good.The man handled himself very well.I couldn't help but laugh at the way the interviewer was trying to deflect Prof Dawkins question about if he really believed Moh'd got on a 'pegasus' and flew into the sky.He was also right when he said religion will die out someday.We may not live to see it but it will surely happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of A Benin Woman That Has Gone Viral On Facebook / If The Bible Had Pictures. / Rccg Sunday School Manual(06/11/2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.