Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! (13173 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Weds Wuraola Otiti In Benin (Photos) / Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Cameroonian Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

You certainly are insecure if you'd interpret a statement about a guy looking Igbo to mean that the poster believes Igbos are better looking than Yoruba men

Your antecedents/post-history speaks for itself.

The thread started nicely with everyone wishing them "happy married life" till you lot came on the thread.

I still don't know how a thread about "Dayo Akinwande" got to Yoruba/Igbo.

Like seriously, who gives a phuck?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:02pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Your antecedents/post-history speaks for itself.

The thread started nicely with everyone wishing them "happy married life" till you lot came on the thread.

I still don't know how a thread about "Dayo Akinwande" got to Yoruba/Igbo.

Like seriously, who gives a phuck?

I'm guessing you meant a thread about Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

by all means do......
I respond to comments about Igbos, I never start a beauty war.

Defo. will!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

GTFOH!! Did you read the earlier posts by your sisters?

Why are you asking me a dumb question?

Come compete then if you want to see what I looks like. Scrap that, you can't compete in a million year. And definitely not at least 90% of all Igbo men!! And hell yeah, I'm cocky with it - FOH

This is so childish and elementry like; You have never seen me and like 90% Igbo guys yet you assume you are more goodlooking than them. You 're such a sshit talking p'unk! No need taking you on!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

I'm guessing you meant a thread about Dayo Chiedozie Akinwande.

I guess Adewale Jordan Oyekunle is also English, nah?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

This is so childish and elementry like; You have never seen me and like 90% Igbo guys yet you assume you are more goodlooking than them. You 're such a sshit talking p'unk! No need taking you on!

he clearly has confidence issues....
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Defo. will!

I look forward
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Well, you also have never seen me before spewing the junk you posted up there.

And by the way, 90% of the Igbo guys that I've met/grew-up-with represent 90% of your people.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Well, you also have never seen me before spewing the junk you posted up there.

And by the way, 90% of the Igbo guys that I've met/grew-up-with represent 90% of your people.

I honestly thought you were a lot smarter.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

he clearly has confidence issues....

What has confidence got to do with calling predictable and obsessed plonkers out?

The question is: how did the thread get to Yoruba/Igbo?

Perhaps, you meant being overly confident. Yeah, I'm overly confident!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 21, 2013
What is it with igbos and wanting to steal/claim everything yoruba? Wtf
The other day they were insisting Ajayi crowther was igbo too.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

I honestly thought you were a lot smarter.

Are Igbo's in Nigeria better looking than the ones in the UK? Definitely not in a million years.

Anyway, I ain't got time for this shyte.

You lot need to allow it and let those who want to celebrate the young couples do!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2013
BoboYekini: What is it with igbos and wanting to steal/claim everything yoruba? Wtf

Low self-esteem issues! grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Are Igbo's in Nigeria better looking than the ones in the UK? Definitely not in a million years.

Anyway, I ain't got time for this shyte.

You lot need to allow it and let those who want to celebrate the young couples do!

Good, go and rest that poor head of yours now.
After raining insults in an attempt to disguise your folly, you'd definitely need the rest.

Dear tpia, shall we continue from where we stopped?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Low self-esteem issues! grin
I swear. I mean, you don't see us tryna claim Aki and pawpaw, or Agbari ojuku. These tossers will tell you even OBJ was an igbo love-child. Well, they can have him.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:22pm On Aug 21, 2013
BoboYekini: I swear. I mean, you don't see us tryna claim Aki and pawpaw, or Agbari ojuku. These tossers will tell you even OBJ was an igbo love-child. Well, they can have him.

It's actually Yorubas who I've heard say the bolded.
We really don't want to claim YOUR OBJ
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

After raining insults in an attempt to disguise your folly, you'd definitely need the rest.

Just stop derailing the thread...

Yoruba's come in different looks, there's not distinct Yoruba looks, save for the eyes.

As for Tpia, she's just mad because she's single and Yoruba men keep marrying out of the tribe. We're liberal and we don't discriminate when it comes to women. I dare say Yoruba men marry out of the tribe than any other tribe in Nigeria. I might be wrong, though. Anyway, you and Tpia can discuss how people from her subgroup look, not Yoruba!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2013
BoboYekini: I swear. I mean, you don't see us tryna claim Aki and pawpaw, or Agbari ojuku. These tossers will tell you even OBJ was an igbo love-child. Well, they can have him.

Lmao...They're just insecure and it's obvious they've low self-esteem issues! grin Hence why I call them: OPP (other people's property). cool

I have seen them claim the Egba's and Ijebu-Igbo on this forum - losers!

Go check mimifiwon's post history. grin
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

The thread was derailed when you entered. Read through, you'll find that you are the only one who compared looks between Igbos and Yorubas.

Anyways, I'm done with you.
I don't find conversations with people who insult others out-rightly interesting.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

GTFOH!! Did you read the earlier posts by your sisters?

Why are you asking me a dumb question?

Come compete then if you want to see what I looks like. Scrap that, you can't compete in a million year. And definitely not at least 90% of all Igbo men!! And hell yeah, I'm cocky with it - FOH

More like u r smoking igbo. Igbo men fine pass you, abeg no even try!
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 21, 2013
@some-girl

Lying again.

My first post on the thread when Onile created it is still there. All I did was allude to how francophone girls are sexy and I wished them: happy married.

You, Adabeke and tpia started the nauseating Yoruba vs. Igbo thing. All I did was call you lot out for your crassness because I know what the end-game and intentions are. This is nl and I've been on here long enough to know how it will end up.

Next time discuss the topic. Who cares if his mum sky-dived from Nibiru and she's a green-woman?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2013
adabeke12:

More like u r smoking igbo. Igbo men fine pass you, abeg no even try!

Bwahahahahaha

We shall let the chics in the real and body-count world judge that.

I ain't even got time for this, enough of trying to be narcissistic. undecided

Can we focus on the thread and how francophone women are exotic and sexy, plz? undecided
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
BoboYekini: What is it with igbos and wanting to steal/claim everything yoruba? Wtf

Abegi its not even like dat. My only thing is claiming your father side only does not make an atom of sense. If the paternal side was so important men should start impregenating dogs oh. I am from imo state and my dad is from mbano my mom is from owerre it took both of them to make me. There is no way in there world i will just claim only mbano. Si gini mere?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 8:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

the guy has some deep seated issues but i believe i have the solution to his problem here.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by adabeke12(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
And plz dont get it twisted, even if the father was igbo and mother was Yoruba. He is still half igbo and half Yoruba. Just like halle berry is half white and her child 75percent white. Which would make more sense to just call her white.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2013
@ shymexx

sweetie, obviously you have some deep seated issues, hence your acting out on the forum.

here's a couch, lie down and tell the ladies what the problem is, go back as far as possible, lets get to the root of this matter.

dont hold back dear!

we're here to help you.

we must find out why, to you, saying someone looks igbo, means you are ugly and he is fine.

this is a very bad complex, it must be addressed.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

Yoruba's come in different looks, there's not distinct Yoruba looks, save for the eyes.

As for Tpia, she's just mad because she's single and Yoruba men keep marrying out of the tribe. We're liberal and we don't discriminate when it comes to women. I dare say Yoruba men marry out of the tribe than any other tribe in Nigeria. I might be wrong, though. Anyway, you and Tpia can discuss how people from her subgroup look, not Yoruba!

you are the biggest m.oron on this forum, for sure.

you keep reaching new levels of s.tupidity, you must be aiming for a medal in 419.

the guy's mother is igbo, you are here screaming yoruba men marry out of their tribe, you chase igbo women everyday, but now you want to bust your vein because you saw someone who is a product of a yoruba-igbo union and adds his name just so doubters can shut up.

are you not mad?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

the guy has some deep seated issues but i believe i have the solution to his problem here.

He sure does. I'm sure his reaction would have been different if I'd stated that Segun Arinze, for instance, looked Igbo.
He clearly believes "the prince" is hot. I don't think it's healthy for a guy to be tripping over another guy's looks like that.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx:

What has confidence got to do with calling predictable and obsessed plonkers out?

The question is: how did the thread get to Yoruba/Igbo?

Perhaps, you meant being overly confident. Yeah, I'm overly confident!

Mega-M.oron more like.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
some-girl:

He sure does. I'm sure his reaction would have been different if I'd stated that Segun Arinze, for instance, looked Igbo.
He clearly believes "the prince" is hot. I don't think it's healthy for a guy to be tripping over another guy's looks like that.

it most certainly is not, i'm sure he knows why he's getting depressed at the sight of someone marrying?
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by somegirl1: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2013
tpia@:

you are the biggest m.oron on this forum, for sure.

you keep reaching new levels of s.tupidity, you must be aiming for a medal in 419.

the guy's mother is igbo, you are here screaming yoruba men marry out of their tribe, you chase igbo women everyday, but now you want to bust your vein because you saw someone who is a product of a yoruba-igbo union and adds his name just so doubters can shut up.

are you not mad?

Fine product of both too. I think I'll consider Deji's marriage proposal afterall.
Re: Yoruba Prince Dayo Weds Cameroonian Beauty, Singer Naomi Achu! by tpia5: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2013
shymexx: Someone created a good thread, yet pricks turned into a back a forth about ethnicity when it's obvious the guy is a Yoruba prince.

Who cares about where his mother is from? And the guy looks like normal person, nothing special.

Most guys take their dad's strong genes from their paternal side.

You sound like someone who has doubts about his paternity, is there a reason why.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Igbos Of Nigeria And Ancient Kemitians Of Kemet (Egypt) / Igbodo Crisis: Obi Osadume Finally Bows To Tradition • Sacks Ibo Wife / Nigeria Wins International Arts Competition In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.