Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA (2399 Views)

Why I Wouldn’t Bet My House On LTE In Africa / Firm Unveils 4G LTE In Abuja / 4G LTE Battery And Outdoor Antenna For Swift Spectranet Router Huawei E5172s-920 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by ZEAL2: 4:50am On Aug 21, 2013
The management of SPECTRANET LTD Officially announced the launching of her 1st 4G LTE Network in Lagos Nigeria Yesterday 20th Day of August, 2013. it's said to be the first 4G LTE in Nigeria. The Company is over prepared to power internet connectivity to another level as all measure are been put in place to ensure that customers using the network will enjoy what they are paid for. The speed of the newly Launched 4G LTE has been tested and approved as the best to be experience.
LTE network is designed for easy upload, video streaming, gaming, and many more to be done on the internet at a faster speed. The Network offers high bandwidth of up to 4MBPS and with data download as high as 30GB and above.
For more details and many more please follow up here.
Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by lilmax(m): 5:45am On Aug 21, 2013
Nice

1 Like

Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by ZEAL2: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2013
Spectranet 4G LTE newly Launched Multi User Modem cost 18,000 only
Device Components:
1.Externa Antenna
2.wireless
3.In-biult battery that last up to 5 hours
4.LAN port
4.Voice port for telephone
5.USIM card interface
6.LED indicator
and more.
the beauty of the device is that it can even be use why there is no power. for any information on how to get this device please call BZEAL on 08022487676.
The speed of the 4G LTE NETWORK is a must use and tell others. Call now for order.
The speed of the 4G LTE is a must experience.

Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by RapidBTSNG: 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Spectranet 4G LTE Signal Booster Antenna

Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by holluwai(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2013
Where are located?
Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by dowex: 9:48am On Oct 26, 2013
hello please note that the spectranet LTE is a scam i bought the modem and apart from the fact that it takes 3days to activate after several calls and visiting there office in opebi where all there customer service personnel know nothing about there service.when i was later activated you wont be told that there LTE double plan will stop you from browsing because i have exhauseted the night data cap even though i have 15gb left on my day plan .This is ridiculous .No problem i caled the so called customer care and since then spent over N2000 calling the customer care who knows nothing but to tell you the magic word "we have escalated to the technical team and i will call you" that is the only feedback you will ever get.Trust me guys you better go look for other plans
Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by PLENTYNAIR(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2013
This 4G LTE is fast sha....As for me am enjoying the speed but of course you know the faster it is the earlier you also exhaust ya data cap.

My Test Today

Re: SPECTRANET LAUNCHES FIRST 4G LTE IN NIGERIA by ZEAL2: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
dowex: hello please note that the spectranet LTE is a scam i bought the modem and apart from the fact that it takes 3days to activate after several calls and visiting there office in opebi where all there customer service personnel know nothing about there service.when i was later activated you wont be told that there LTE double plan will stop you from browsing because i have exhauseted the night data cap even though i have 15gb left on my day plan .This is ridiculous .No problem i caled the so called customer care and since then spent over N2000 calling the customer care who knows nothing but to tell you the magic word "we have escalated to the technical team and i will call you" that is the only feedback you will ever get.Trust me guys you better go look for other plans

(1) (Reply)

Zinox Technologies Ipowerplus Digital Hybrid Inverters, Batteries,mppt Chargers / #galinverter & Solar System - Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Promo ! Promo !! Promo !!! Nokia E63 Tokunbo Phones, N6000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.