Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) (38600 Views)

Actress Toyin Lawani Wearing A N550,000 Hair (pictures) / Nigerian Girl With Waist-long Hair (Pictures) / Woman With The Longest Hair(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by ganase2: 8:36am On Aug 21, 2013
Despite being warned by doctors that her hair that weighs three stone could paralyze her, Guiness world record holder for the longest dreadlocked hair, Asha Mandela has said she will never cut off her 55 feet-long hair.

Having crested on her popularity to launch her own hair formular, Asha was quoted as saying that; "'Cutting it would be equivalent to suicide. It would be like being a zombie.'

Despite doctors' warning that her weighty hair may lead to a curvature of the spine and then paralysis, she insists that the hair which she started growing 25 years ago has helped her overcome cancer, two strokes and two heart-attacks.

More photos after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-with-longest-dreadlocks.html

Twitter @tutubranch

2 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 21, 2013
Wow this's great hair!

I'm tha first to commentcheesy so someone pls tell me what it's all abt, any gift involve? undecided:-/

3 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by pafra(m): 8:41am On Aug 21, 2013
i think is a rope not a dreadlock grin

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:45am On Aug 21, 2013
grin grin grin grin Na DaddyShowkey suppose marry dix Aunty... grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Austyn44(m): 9:07am On Aug 21, 2013
She should start selling her hair. A substitute for Brazilian hair. Buy ur HUMAN DREADLOCKS HAIR!!! grin

6 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by k2039: 9:20am On Aug 21, 2013
As the Daily Mail reports, it takes two days to wash and dry her hair, which weighs the same as a reception-age child, and is even heavier when wet. It can also get easily trapped in doors or snag on bushes. She has to wind it up into a baby sling when she leaves the house which gives her a greater degree of freedom.
So much trouble for keeping a long dreadlock.

6 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Airforce1(m): 9:30am On Aug 21, 2013
This woman must be a first class "Witch"

And I believe her hair must be tha source of her power..

4 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2013
Getting my scissors ready! grin

3 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by charlesopp(m): 10:05am On Aug 21, 2013
Wia are my sign of EndTime Peeps.??

7 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by demelza: 10:07am On Aug 21, 2013
This just looks like 50 shades of wrong.
It looks so uncomfortable and discomfitting.

2 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nomski0(f): 10:16am On Aug 21, 2013
charlesopp: Wia are my sign of EndTime Peeps.??

We are here o. grin grin grin grin but seriously, why would someone actually carry what will kill you on your head all in the name of holding a world record.

4 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by mysticgal(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2013
Getting my scissors ready! grin

first thing that came to ma mindundecided
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2013
see market dey waste,very soon after Brazilian hair,na her go cost pass now.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by juman(m): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2013
Habah.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by nerodenero: 11:08am On Aug 21, 2013
ganase2:
Despite doctors' warning that her weighty hair may lead to a curvature of the spine and then paralysis, she insists that the hair which she started growing 25 years ago has helped her overcome cancer, two strokes and two heart-attacks.
Dog wey go lost, no go hear the hunter's whistle.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by 3ace(m): 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2013
Wahala dey o, see as she pack am for back lik say na baby.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
Never knew Angelo had a master/mentor...wonderful

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by deebrain(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
ganase2: Despite being warned by doctors that her hair that weighs three stone could paralyze her, Guiness world record holder for the longest dreadlocked hair, Asha Mandela has said she will never cut off her 55 feet-long hair.

Having crested on her popularity to launch her own hair formular, Asha was quoted as saying that; "'Cutting it would be equivalent to suicide. It would be like being a zombie.'

More photos after the cut

http://www.tutubranch.com/2013/08/woman-with-longest-dreadlocks.html

Bombo claat
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by sexymoma(f): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nawa o, some women are looking for kids to carry on their back, this wan dey hia dey back hair...
All na dust.

3 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Laziness na disease, so na hair this woman go busy dey carry everyday like baby? if dem marry you enter naija na stress and suffer head go turn dat you head 2 bald. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by kokoye(m): 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
Illuminati tinz

Yes, I said it

grin
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
Awful undecided
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
This woman needs help. Is she trying to create a world record?
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Eneze1(f): 3:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
madness of the highest order
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by jamesbridget13(f): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Holy! Pls i dont fancy at all.
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
juman: Habah.
Habatically grama na for dictionary make she cut hair she no won gree!

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by RichDad1(m): 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Ayamatanga go come dey form witch for here? Abeg, commot make i see from joor. Da real Queen of coast, Da greatest of Da greatest mammy water I salute oooo
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by AlhajiPastor: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE, BEWARE OF 419

COMING BACK TO COMMENT, LET ME JUST UNWRAP THIS MOIN-MOIN

3 Likes

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by Vanityupnvanity(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nawa ooh
Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by SegunBanjoko: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Kilo nse iya yi now? Kini gbogbo jagbajagba yi?

1 Like

Re: Asha Mandela With 55-ft Long Dreadlock Hair (PICTURES) by greatgod2012(f): 3:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Since that is what makes her happy, she can carry on, but the disturbance and the stress sha!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Wrist Watches Nigerians May Have / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? / Nelly Mbonu To Represent Nigeria At Miss Tourism International In China (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.