Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,150 members, 7,807,499 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

First Creatures Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Creatures Of God (1648 Views)

Dealing With Misconceptions: Are There Any Mythological Creatures In The Bible? / Did Humans Really Evolve From Apelike Creatures? / Which of these creatures is not in the Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Creatures Of God by FMK(m): 2:06pm On Jun 08, 2008
Brethrens,

i am very confused so far and i have never got a Good clarification about this matter.  the Book of Genesis Saying, in the very beginning (we Do not Know When and How this happened), God Created  a  Man and a Woman  after  Divine law violation,  God  cursed them   and after that cursing, they  Got two Children
the Firstborn Cain and the second Abel when Cain Killed Abel God Cursed him and he took him from their parents and sent him away wondering up and Down the world  with a signal on his face as  his defender,  but where he went, he  Found a Nation and this nation is not Adam  descendent  because when Abel was Killed, they Had not Had another son yet   the bible said, from that Nation Cain Took  a Wife and beggot  Enoch and when Enoch Was Born,
Adam and Eve now Beggot  SETH  third Son  (CAIN,ABEL,SETH  Son Of ADAM). (Enoch Is older than SETH) my Question is,  If the Nation where Cain took a wife  isn Not ADAM's Descendent Where Did this nation Come from  ?
Re: First Creatures Of God by olabowale(m): 9:06pm On Jun 08, 2008
@Poster: Bible as a Book/Holy Book/Book of Guidance, is full of confusions and contradictions. Anyone who study it, without the usual snapshot in time (not relating portions which are treating same subjects, in order to draw the proper conslusion/inference), you will arrive at more questions that clarity of ideas.

Thats why you must study the Alqur'an to arrive at proper and viable conclusions.

Everything in creation was created before Adam. dam being in the exact form of modern man. And Adam was not a derivitive from some "human like being," as the evolutionists would want us to believe. Just like Lion is not from Tiger, nor tiger from Lion, or Panther, etc, so Adam, the father of man, was not from anything before it, except that Hhe was created from admixtures of (different textures and colors) earth and water.

I do not have to remind you that Eve was created from a part of Adam, that was removed from him (the bent part). Both Adam and Eve were created outside paradise. It was after Iblis, who became satan showed pride and arrogance over Adam whereby he refused to obey the commandment of God to bow down to Adam, that Eve was created and both husband and wife, entered Paradise. (And to Olaadegbu; All worship is forbidden, except what God commands. This is what I was telling you about the commandment of God, in another thread).

When Adam and Eve were seduced to go the near a tree in Paradise which they have been warned not to approach, God sent them down to earth, out of paradise. God also barned and barred satan from refusing His mercy (this is why the mu.slims curse Satan, everytime his name is mentioned or when is experiencing some temptations; Audu billahi minal Shaitani rajim. Saitani lanatullahi alal Kafirin).

Adam and his wife, Eve had a set of twin sons; Cain and Abel. Then they had another twin birth, which are females. The two brothers were to take from the two sisters, brides for themselves. The choice of bride was by supplication to God. (We mus.lims offer a similar supplication, called istiqarah to get clarity of each and every engagement of our lives). Abel was to marry the prettier of the two women, because his prayer/supplication was accepted, while that of cain was rejected on the woman and other things. (Come to think of it, Cain is a popular name among the Christians; why?). cain killed his brother, Abel. The first burial of man therefore was that of Abel. The first murderer among man was Cain.

Later a single child, who happened to be a male was born to take the place of Abel. You see the presidence of an older woman being married by a younger man was also set by this relationship. Further, Adam and Eve had additional 18 sets of twin birth, where by each male was able to select a female from a twin birth that was not his.

In all Adam and Eve had 20 twin births and a single male child birth. The surviving children were 40, and they lost a child in their lifetime. This is why you may have as much as forty people resembling one another on the surface of the earth at any given time.

But the children of the children of Adama and Eve, now the generations of cousins to one another, took spouses among themselves. This is how the creation, known as man begin to multiply. To say that there was a group of people created separate and apart from Adam, then Eve and their son, Cain to a wife from these different human group created, is simply a lie.

Please pick up the Alqur'an and read. Then adore your Lord God, the owner of the Thrown Supreme.
Re: First Creatures Of God by Lady2(f): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2008
i am very confused so far and i have never got a Good clarification about this matter.  the Book of Genesis Saying, in the very beginning (we Do not Know When and How this happened), God Created  a  Man and a Woman  after  Divine law violation,  God  cursed them   and after that cursing, they  Got two Children
the Firstborn Cain and the second Abel when Cain Killed Abel God Cursed him and he took him from their parents and sent him away wondering up and Down the world  with a signal on his face as  his defender,  but where he went, he  Found a Nation and this nation is not Adam  descendent  because when Abel was Killed, they Had not Had another son yet   the bible said, from that Nation Cain Took  a Wife and beggot  Enoch and when Enoch Was Born,
Adam and Eve now Beggot  SETH  third Son  (CAIN,ABEL,SETH  Son Of ADAM). (Enoch Is older than SETH) my Question is,  If the Nation where Cain took a wife  isn Not ADAM's Descendent Where Did this nation Come from  ?

1. Just because other children were not named does not mean that they didn't exist
2. The Bible does not say that Cain took a wife from a nation, the only thing it says is that he had relations with his wife. His wife could very much had been from Adam's descendant. Keep in mind they were talking about sons and not daughters.
3. When Cain was banished he could have taken his wife with him, don't you think?
4. Seth was another son to replace Abel, so let the breeding begin again.

So to answer you question. The Bible did not say that Cain's wife was a descendant from another nation.

@Poster: Bible as a Book/Holy Book/Book of Guidance, is full of confusions and contradictions. Anyone who study it, without the usual snapshot in time (not relating portions which are treating same subjects, in order to draw the proper conslusion/inference), you will arrive at more questions that clarity of ideas.

ACTUALLY Know what's in the Bible before you start making claims. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: First Creatures Of God by olabowale(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2008
@~Lady~: Good afternoon. We just had a down pour. Quick and was over with, a reminescence of mother Subsahara Africa rainfall pattern. I love it. I made a prayer. (Oh All.ah, the goods that come with this rain, give them to me and all musli.ms, and, prevent all evils that come with this rain from reaching us. Oh Alla.h, the goods that will come after this rain, give them to me and all m.sulims, and prevent any evil that will come after this rain from reaching us; Amin. My darling, we have prayers for all and every occasion. Isla.m is a guide from cradle to grave).

But there was not a breeding, except with Adam and Eve; 2 sets of twin births, 2 males; cain and Abel and the primary intended wives, before the first death and first slaying of mankind. So areyou refering to the "breeding begin again," based on this or something other than this? Please explain. I do not feel like taking you to task on guess work presentation, you put forward, above.

How are you, anyway?
Re: First Creatures Of God by tarezulu(m): 8:48am On Jun 09, 2008
~Lady~:

1. Just because other children were not named does not mean that they didn't exist
2. The Bible does not say that Cain took a wife from a nation, the only thing it says is that he had relations with his wife. His wife could very much had been from Adam's descendant. Keep in mind they were talking about sons and not daughters.
3. When Cain was banished he could have taken his wife with him, don't you think?

So to answer you question. The Bible did not say that Cain's wife was a descendant from another nation.

ACTUALLY Know what's in the Bible before you start making claims. Thank you.

Are you making assumptions or is this written in the bible?
Re: First Creatures Of God by FMK(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2008
from where your Idea is based ?

~Lady~:

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Demon Possessed Man With Black Dragon Spirit! / What Was The Official Church's Position On Slave Trade While It Was Happening? / Reflection/homily: First (1st) Sunday Of Lent Year C (february 17 2013)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.