Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,906 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! (6623 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Dont Be Deceived In Church Today Brethren. / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! by Nkonadi(m): 10:09am On Aug 21, 2013
Although many people may still believe that Jesus Christ looks like a Caucasian, the Bible describes him as a being dark textured, having brass burnt skin, woolly “lambs” hair, that’s African features.

The Book of Revelation 1:14-15gives a description of Jesus,“His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire; And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters.”This description is no doubt speaking of Jesus, the son of Mary.
Notice, Jesus is described as having hair like wool.

Many people say “whitelike wool.” This is talking about his hair texture. Also, we know for a fact that Jesus was crucified at the age of 36, and would not have white hair. So it meant wool for the texture of his hair, not the color. Jesus is also described as having fiery eyes and feet(skin) of burned brass. If you know anything about brass, you know that it is a combination of 50% cooper, which is reddish brown and zinc, which is dullish gray. This combination would produce a brownish color, and when burned, the brass would become a very dark hue.

Many people will try to say that ‘feet like untofine brass, as if they burned in a furnace’ is notspeaking of the complexionof Jesus. However, inLamentations 5:10, it states“…skin black like oven.”You know by reading the next verse, 11 that this is describing the tribe of Judah, “…in the cities of Judah.”Revelations 1:15says“and his feet like unto fine brass as if they burned in a furnace …”The Hebrew word for “oven is rwnt tannuwr tan-noor’, which is defined as “furnace, oven, fire-pot, (portable) stove.” So, an oven and a furnace is the same thing. Note in Lamentations, his skin is black, and the word oven is there for Judah; and notein Revelation, his feet are burnt like in a furnace and this is talking about or describing Jesus’ image and skin. So this also confirms that Jesus’ skin was Black, and this is exactly what the Discovery Channel and the BBC have uncovered and are making public.

http://believeandaccomplish..com/2013/08/jesus-christ-was-black-man.html
Re: Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! by abdulaz: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2013
So Jesus is a black man? I talk am b4 but na only 2pac and Fela believe me. grin lipsrsealed
Re: Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! by pimplucious: 12:19pm On Aug 21, 2013
abdulaz: So Jesus is a black man? I talk am b4 but na only 2pac and Fela believe me. grin lipsrsealed

Lol! I believe u my brother na me tell fela say Jesus black
Re: Dont Be Deceived By Drawings, Jesus Was A Black Man!!! by mcfynest(m): 1:26pm On Aug 21, 2013
brother nkonadi Matthew 16:17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.

but before you bring this on, do you believe that we negros are the real jew? and that king james was a negro? one step at a time brother, many people are still on milk.
PEACE!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Same Religion, Same God, Same Aim..reduce The Infidèles. / How Can I Join Ogboni Or Something Similar / Who Has Ever Read The Sixth And Seventh Books Of Moses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.