Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,974 members, 7,806,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting (146759 Views)

Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit / So None Of You Wants To Teach Me Online Betting Abi / Online Betting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 3:45am On Aug 24, 2013
I also won 16.89 Odd on racing club vs arsenal s.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 11:07am On Aug 24, 2013
Chigorkizz: I also won 16.89 Odd on racing club vs arsenal s.
now that is double the money you invested on all bets, good game bro, always remember never to bet less than 20% of your account balance, in this kind of game you can win as much as odds over 38.0, i dont know why people are pulling us back, i explained that 1:0, 0:1,1:1,2:2,2:1,1:2,2:3,3:2,2:0,0:2, are the most probable goals in football, check any league result, mostly they will carry this score, but i said there is a twist to it, when you see the game record of the teams involve you will know how to manipulate, some teams have never scored above 2 goals in probably 20 games even the 2 goal arevery limited what they majorly score id a goal, it will be a waste of slot if you bet 3;2 in their favour remove any goal score with 3 and above for them and replace it with some other scoreline that may not be on our probable scores list, this you can easily pick from the their history and considering the nature of their opponent. do you understand it please. playing this kind of game is very easy and safe even if you lose, you will definitely win most of the time like i promised, am not a magician, the best games for this catefory are games with a very close odds between the two team like 2.35 to 2.50 with this kind of odd the least odd for any of their correct score will be 7.35 and above. are we together?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2013
Winn again!! Fulham 1 Arsenal 3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chigorkizz: Winn again!! Fulham 1 Arsenal 3
nice one, whats the odd?
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2013
lordsbiz:
nice one, whats the odd?
14.23 odd
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Ezennaemeka1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
Getting interesting. I understood you formula @lordsbiz. But let's take for example, i placed bet on 8 scoreline with 100 naira each. And the odd that won it is the one of 7.5 how much gain will i make.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by simplyOJ(m): 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2013
Eze nnaemeka: Getting interesting. I understood you formula @lordsbiz. But let's take for example, i placed bet on 8 scoreline with 100 naira each. And the odd that won it is the one of 7.5 how much gain will i make.
well to my on understanding, as lordsbiz has said over time, you win some, you lose some, but the percentage of the wins selections will be on the higher side. Like in the case you stated above could be counted as one of those losses. My own take, though.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ebooksdepo: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2013
[quote author=Eze nnaemeka]Getting interesting. I understood you formula @lordsbiz. But let's take for example, i placed bet on 8 scoreline with 100 naira each. And the odd that won it is the one of 7.5 how much gain will i make.[/quote

Bros,if you stake 100 naira on each of the 8 scorelines,you have invested 800 naira into this businessd ,and peradventure.the winming odd is 7:5,then you will win 7.5*100-ie 750 naira thereby losing only 50 naira.hope oga Lordsbiz,i am on line!!!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
^^
yeah. Ure right. Thats why we should study to be more accurate to shortlist to 6 or 7 options

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by JimloveTM(m): 9:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Chigorkizz: 14.23 odd

JimloveTM:

this are the odds i got from nairab corresponding for the scores above following lordbiz idea.. (11.0,11.0,8.0,11.0,16.0,5.5,7.5,12.0)

16.0 from nairab
grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
Shawnmayor: ^^
yeah. Ure right. Thats why we should study to be more accurate to shortlist to 6 or 7 options
Me go like learn dis new 4mula asap b4 bookies send me go village. Somebody help me.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
warstories:
Me go like learn dis new 4mula asap b4 bookies send me go village. Somebody help me.
yesoooh. I like dis formular. Try and work on it
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 1:47am On Aug 25, 2013
Shawnmayor: yesoooh. I like dis formular. Try and work on it
Abegi if u sabi am come teach me oo cos my matter don reach wan community go attend 2 am.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Chigorkizz(m): 3:26am On Aug 25, 2013
Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge.
warstories:
Abegi if u sabi am come teach me oo cos my matter don reach wan community go attend 2 am.
Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lordsbiz(m): 5:46am On Aug 25, 2013
Chigorkizz: Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge. Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge.
this is what i call a good class, where even the teacher learns, am impressed, and learning from y'all, dont forget we are no where yet in our winning formulars oh, there are more to come, soon we will be leaving this junction, just enjoy while we still here

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 25, 2013
^
we are ever ready to learn
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Jbrain88: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2013
Brazilian league d bomb.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by goldenboi(m): 9:09am On Aug 25, 2013
Whao, this is a real revelation. Thank you very much lordbiz, i duff my hat for you.
I have always believed that punting is a game of numbers/probability between the punter and brokers and your strategy has really opened my eyes on how to shift the odds in our favour. Just my thinking about all you have said, I would like to summarize below:

1. HISTORY plays an important part in every match event and there is likelihood of it being repeated.
2. USUALLY matches whose odds are close, say, 0.5pts apart are not high scoring games. Also, matches between top teams are usually not high scoring. Thus, using the past history we can predict the range scores.
3. With the above in mind, we carry out our research as directed in the previous posts by the master himself lordbiz
4. Just a little addition to what Oga explained. Say we have a match and based on the 'exact score' odds given, the lowest odd is 6.5 and the next lowest odd is 9.0. Using our method, we can collate 8 possible scorelines. The broker just has One odd at which he can make a profit, WE have SEVEN grin grin grin grin
5. what this means is that, our loss is very minimal. let me explain this way, if we stake 50naira each on the 8 matches, we have invested 400naira. our loss can only be 75naira(50*8 - 50*6.5) but our Minimum gain is (9*50 - 400)= 50.

So, guys before you select a match, you can check the one in which your loss can be minimised by checking the odds given by the broker. I hope i havent confused anyone.

oga lordbiz i hope i am right??

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ovokeiv1(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2013
oga lordbiz ure a saviour in my days of captivity 2d bookies, tnx 4d deliverance cos d bible said upon mount Zion dia shal b deliverance....
am waiting eagerly 4 ur nxt formular. God bless u
happy sunday all grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by lalaboy(m): 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
@lordbiz, u've brought invaluable enlightenment to all punters here, myself inclusive. Ur efforts won't go unrewarded. tanx a lot once again

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Mnewton(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2013
lordbiz.....ur formulae is d bomb.....am not gonna bet with 1*2 anymore......TANX FOR SAVING MY MONEY......am veryy....lord biz...i promise u something.......
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by chid3x: 12:48pm On Aug 25, 2013
If you want to use this strategy, bet on french leagues......its a very low scoring league!

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by dmelia: 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2013
gudday house, my suggestion, it wil be nice we drops analysis of the game do want to bet on. For the benefit of those who yet to understand. And also for the good of all of us. Wit different league around the world, some people are better in english lg while some are better in others league. Wit this we wil hav wild range of markt to choose on.
Note my suggestion not my request.
Thanks one love.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by twentyk(m): 2:15pm On Aug 25, 2013
i swear to God,my eyes just open now now,where i dey all this time.i promise to be on point from now on.god bless the man who open my eyes and the oda egbon dem.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by ngezeck(m): 3:27pm On Aug 25, 2013
With dis strategy add to my own I will be hitting those bookmaker

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by warstories: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
Chigorkizz: Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge. Bro,go 2 brazillian,argentine and other south american leagues.most of their games end wit under 2.5 goals lik 1:0,2:0,0:0,1:1 and sometimes 2:1,bet within d range and u'll make it big.i've just made big money by betting on flamengo vs gremiro(0:1),pontepreta vs cruzeiro(0:2),santos vs vitoria(2:0).i combo them with 100 naira and d profit was huge.

Thanks Man, hope I can call on 4 assistance if needed since u don first cross d river? I want try d south american leagues & smaller european clubs b4 kick off.
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by stdammis(m): 4:13pm On Aug 25, 2013
*grabs biro and book*.......this is just a brilliant 1......@lordbiz, more greens I pray, and for the rest of the house too.....#revenge time grin
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by kalufelix(m): 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2013
nice one!
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 4:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
lordsbiz: i know my people, my people know me, those are the word of jesus
ogoplus
mascot87
jbrain88
chogorkizz
cutemike
colonel20
rhemite
simplyOJ
gbosah
michky
skynet247
atuagbo
you guys are highly recognised, there are some people out there checking out this thread just to extract from where they did not sow, for your info, i will give you all a shock of your lives, except these names above anyother beneficiary who never contribute to the progress of this teaching must be a learner. i got it all planned out. soon i will be dealing with this set of people only and together we will make our winnings, everybody cant be a success its not a curse but for these set of guys above its too late for you guys to be poor even if you want to. a word is enough for the wise.
. FINALLY RELEASE FROM SEUN CAGE AND HERE IS MY FIRST POINT OF CALL, LORDBIZ, I SAY WELLDONE. HOPE I HAVE NOT MISS MUCH BEEN ON SEUN'S CAGE FOR THE Past three days
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by Rhemite(m): 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
seems i have miss much, i will have to start all over from page one then, let me do just that and by tomorrow i should be on a level term with everything. LORDBIZ, I SALUTE BRO
Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by jidowu84: 4:59pm On Aug 25, 2013
lordsbiz:
wasnt looking for followership, for the record, the fewer the merrier, i was just trying to appriciate those who thought it worthwhile to contribute tnx. if this thread gets over crowded like those betting seasons it will be flooded with junks so. tnx
wow where have i been all dis while?
chei, my name 4 dey dia o. anyways @op, am i recognize?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Steady Sure Wins In Online Betting by timoney45(m): 5:23pm On Aug 25, 2013
Wow, am very impressed by your formula. I will fund my 1960bet account i have abandoned since february this year out of frustration tomorrow so i can give the strategy a trial. Thank you lordbiz, please take me along.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Please Convert This US Shoe Sizes To Nigerian Shoe Sizes / How Bet9ja Ruined My Life! / Learn How To Offer Graphics Design On Fiverr - Without Being A Photoshop/ai Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.