Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out - Business To Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out (9937 Views)

A Thread For The Importation Of Fairly Used Clothes(okrika) / Sales Promo On Used Clothes / Just Landed : Bales Of Used Clothes And Shoes: Assorted UK Soft Drinks/juice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 9:00am On Jan 04, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
3.Ladies Trousers (Pants)
4.Children T-shirts(Boys n Girls Tops only)
5.Men Jeans
6.Bags of Teddy Bears(11Kg)
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 28C9F934.

Please note that no one customer is bigger than another,hence we shall be dealing with people on "first come,first serve" basis
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:54am On Jan 08, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ends on February 28,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:31am On Jan 09, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
For nice female tops @ N200 (wholesale price) and N300 (retail price which is anything below 50 pieces), contact me on email:abodashee@yahoo.com, 08087437919 or 08137411875, 2b572067 bbm. Cheers.
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:13am On Jan 10, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo ias still on till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 74239AD5.

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 4:16am On Jul 02, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo is still on till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

We welcome bulk buyers and wholesalers. Interested buyers, please kindly contact our Sales rep in Lagos Mrs. Toriola on -08023815941 to book your order, Alternatively, If you have any further enquiries, kindly send me a mail at Wallex032003@yahoo.co.uk, I‘ll revert at the earliest convenience. My BB Pin is 74239AD5.

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 1:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo is still on till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:09am On Jul 15, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs til end of August , 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 3:49am On Jul 19, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of August ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of August ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 8:07am On Jul 26, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of August ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by IjusDey: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
BE YOUR OWN BOSS, Hi you can buy ladies clothes, shoes and bags (all new) at an affordable bulk price to start you clothing business, minimal capital investment required. I will also give you loads of free advice on how to sell them without a shop to increase your market reach. Will also give you links on credible trustworthy sellers to import from. Contact me on 08186839494 to get started today!
Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end on August 2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 2:08am On Aug 14, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September ,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 3:30am On Aug 23, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 4:33am On Sep 01, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of September,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:11am On Sep 06, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of October,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of October,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of October,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2014
passe: We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of November,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:53am On Oct 04, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of November,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:30am On Oct 11, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of November,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2014

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
passe:

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 6:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of December,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

Re: Do You Have Need For Used Clothes? Then You May Have To Check This Out by passe(m): 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2014
passe:
We are pleased to inform you that our sales promo on grade A used clothes in 45kg Bales is still on.This promo runs till end of December,2014. The Bales we have available under the promo are ;

1.Ladies TankTop Mix
2.Ladies Caprice (3/4)
5.Men Jeans
7.Bags of Hard Toys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Buy For You On 1688,taobao ,Aliexpress,Alibaba And Ship To Nigeria / How Can I Get Foreign Gallstone Buyer. / Silver White Mercury Available For Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.