Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials (22469 Views)

Free Tutorials- Sewing Businesses! / Can I Use A Payoneer Master Card On A Nigerian ATM Machine? / What Is The Easiest Way To Load A Payoneer Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hi Nairalnders, Lots of us here have gotten the Payoneer master-card but don't know how to make money into it. Others have heard a lot about the need and important of getting the Payonneer MasterCard but don't really know what to do with it and how to make money with it.

Some got their own payoneer master card and till it expires, they never make or receive a dime from it. what a waste? Now i set up this thread so we can disuse and share ideas and information on how to make money into your Payoneer card and withdraw your cash via any ATM here in naija that accept Mastercard.

Starting from me, I have 2 Payoneer master-card, one from 2checkout which u can see below and the 2nd one from Payoneer direct. I make money into them using Clickbank and 2checkout. As you can see my Today's Clickbank payment proofs below.

Disclaimer: I'm working with Payoneer, neither am i their staff..or have connection with them. not even their affiliate. I only have their MasterCard like any other naija people and have been enjoying their services. which makes it more easy to receive your earnings online. so i say i should create this thread so i and others can help others and the newbies get something doing online.

Having said that. I will be revealing some secrets for you on this topic tomorrow. And i also encourage others [internet marketer] to also drop tip or idea on this topic so we can help follow Nairalanders and naija people. if you don't have the card yet, don't worry i will teach you how to get it yours [IS FREE] and if you have it already, we will look into how you too can start making money with it right away.

So watch out for mine tomorrow...but before then, i want to know if you guys are interested on this...or i should let this thread be buried? Show your interest by replying 'I'm interested'

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by chibunna90: 7:24pm On Aug 21, 2013
Am interested o
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by samfaj(m): 7:56pm On Aug 21, 2013
Fire on, plz...!!!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Chlbenze: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
Interested carry go, also share how to get one, i also have a question but will ask tomorrow
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lakefist(m): 10:07pm On Aug 21, 2013
am with u all d way
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lakefist(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2013
am with u
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by godly2: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2013
Go Ahead.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by valdes00(m): 12:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Am interested oooooooooo, dis is the thread have been searching for since.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 22, 2013
abeg, carry on, am interested oo
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Opengates(m): 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Nice guy. I'm with you!
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by adesiku(m): 8:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Am interested pls
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Tonjeola1(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2013
have applied for the card twice but not succeed...
share the info on how to successful get one. thanks
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by anex4real: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2013
I make money into my own payoneer card from Odesk.com and gurus.com, I also do fiverr
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
Good day everyone. Lets start and Direct to the point. ...

LESSON ONE: How to get the FREE Payoneer MasterCard?

Step 1: visit the Payoneer Official site and the Payoneer MasterCard official page at: http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx [No Affiliate link attached] stroll down and click sign up and then fill in the form

Step 2: when you on the form section..the sign up form has 3 sections.. one part is where you enter ur personal details, then the 2nd part is where you fill in your account information and the last part is where you enter your personal verification which should contain any of these 3 identification. [National ID Card, drivers lenience or international passport] You must have any of these 3 to complete your sign up. Is that clear?

Step 3: submit your form and you are done. then wait for your payoneer master card to arrive at your door step. some times it takes 3 to 4 weeks to arrive here in naija.

TIPS: Make sure you use a valid address to complete the form..b/c that will be the address your card will be sent
and also if you are living in a rural area where u know poster cannot get to, then i advice u use your a friend or relative who stays in town.

Then if your card didn't arrive at your doorstep within 30 days, then i advice you visit any post office closer to your
city to found out if they have gotten the item. sometime the card delays. My first Payoneer master card arrives within 21 days but the new Payoneer Mastercard i have now arrives within 35 days. so you should wait for it if you are sure all the details you provided on the sign up form is valid and real.

Now go ahead and apply today for the Payoneer Mastercard if you have not..IT IS FREE [FOC]
Although their services are not free, i will talk abt that later.

Here is the direct link once again: http://www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx [No Affiliate link attached].

This is just the basic of the thread...b/c you must have the card first b4 you start learning how to make money
into the card. but if you have applied and waiting for the card, it is also time to start leaning how to make money with the card, so b4 it arrived you will have been making some bucks so if it arrived, you just withdraw with it.

I will stop here for now..and answer some of your existing questions.

I need to rest now. We will continue soon. meanwhile, you can leave your tips, question, contributions, or whatsoever.
You are welcome. Till then...

Cheers
PAUL

1 Like

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
You can see the screen shot picture below

Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chlbenze: Interested carry go, also share how to get one, i also have a question but will ask tomorrow
hi chlbenze i have just shared that with you now on LESSON ONE. Go ahead and ask your next question. thanks
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: have applied for the card twice but not succeed...
share the info on how to successful get one. thanks
I applied for mine one and i got it..it may depends of the information you providing
wen filling the form. let i just said on lesson 1 that you should make sure all the information
you are providing there is valid. and your contact address too. Then you have to note that it takes
21 to 30 days for the card to arrive here in naija. so you must wait for it. you can apply
new one now..just follow the instruction i just gave above. Best wishes.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by freestuffsonnet(m): 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
anex4real: I make money into my own payoneer card from Odesk.com and gurus.com, I also do fiverr

Thanks bro for entering to this thread, we also need people like you here..to share your ideas with us how the odesk and fiverr system works with the Payoneer mastercard. if you don't mind, please do drop for others.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Tonjeola1(m): 4:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
1. What is the best to apply for?
personal or business?

2. can i stil use the same email ve used before to apply again?
thanks, waiting for ur response.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Chlbenze: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
can i use my student id card since am not have any of the id above
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by anex4real: 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2013
Chlbenze: can i use my student id card since am not have any of the id above
yes but you have to give them a strong reason why you are using your student id and what you need the card for.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Tonjeola1(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Tonjeola1: 1. What is the best to apply for?
personal or business?

2. can i stil use the same email ve used before to apply again?
thanks, waiting for ur response.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by Gmanc(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
@OPP we need you here wow
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by lakefist(m): 2:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
you your voters card if u av one.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by bestplanb: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2013
anex4real: I make money into my own payoneer card from Odesk.com and gurus.com, I also do fiverr
bros am also interested in the odesk and guru.com stuff please kindly send me more info no that (mindsetsconsult@yahoo.com)
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by xugo: 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2013
I also order for my payoneer card through Awepire account till now i have not recieved it. I need to order for another one.
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by omogemi: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
hi . i applied for the card and i am yet to receive it. but i check my mail recently and i am told to activate it. what do i do. isit possible its being sent already?
Re: Making Money Into Your Payoneer Master-card - [ Q & A Thread ] FREE Tutorials by amentor1: 1:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
FREE VIDEO! 3 Steps Program That Shows How To
Get $25, $100, $500 $1,000 And $3,000

100% Commission Deposited Into Your
Bank Account-Without Ever Having To
Pick Up The Phone!

Have you ever wondered... how some people can appear to do far
less than you do in a day online and yet they have more money and more
leisure time than you'll ever get to see? The secret is inside the blueprint
video…..

Nothing To Buy - No Credit Card Required!

WATCH BLUE PRINT VIDEO >>> http://videoblueprint.bimvideoproof.com/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why CBN Sacked First Bank Board — Emefiele (Full Text) / Share Your Loan Experience / How Buhari's Victory Will Affect The Oil And Gas, Economy Sectors - The Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.