Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Organizing The "Phones" Section - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Organizing The "Phones" Section (668 Views)

Photos: Checkout The Phones That Were In Use 10 Years Ago / Check Out The Phones World Leaders Use / What Are The Phones You've Used So Far And Their Fates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organizing The "Phones" Section by spicyuzo(m): 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2013
The phones section of this renowned Forum has been an integral platform through which innumerable fellow Landers and Guests alike have derived succor from various phone related issues escalating from either our shabby network providers or our device itself.

It is therefore important to organize this section for easy navigation and understanding to further alleviate phone related issues and enable optimum user satisfaction.

In my humble opinion, i hereby opine if it be possible, that the phone section be segmented based on first
-Phone Os
Then
Phone Brand, then corresponding phone models.

Example. Android Phones, BlackBerry, Iphone/Ipads .......
Android...
Samsung
LG
HTC
Tecno
and a host of countless others....
Blackberry
A General thread can handle announcements and notifications...

Another can handle network cheats and tweaks

Time will come when loads of information and softwares will begin to flow about various brands of phones and with this present arrangement people will have to search and read through various loads of threads in search of a particular issue which might have been treated earlier but hasn't been touched in a while, finding itself trailing and this can laden a prospective user...

The Android revolution will soon enshroud Nigeria and as always NL should lead the vanguard.

Think about roms, recoveries, patches and a host of others...this place will be full of various talks and the present already solved issues will be displaced....Kindly ponder this opinion
Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by Francheezy(m): 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2013
Hmmmmm... Inspiring
Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 22, 2013
Nyc idea buh i disagree

1 Like

Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by tripledub: 3:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Spicy, go pm Seun and his bossy moderators nah. They are d only ones that can alter the site web pages files. Wetin concern us with this.

And besides, i don't think this is necessary. Considering other sections on this forum. Eg. Take a look at the Romance section. Will u now say that it should be sub-section into Gay, Widows, Match-makers, Hustlers, Sex, etc

Or don't u know that one of the commandments of a site is to make the navigation between page simple for web visitors?

1 Like

Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by 4peace(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2013
mba i like this layout

it is not copycat of any big forum
Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by spicyuzo(m): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
runzlord: Nyc idea buh i disagree
Your opinion counts too....
Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by spicyuzo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 22, 2013
tripledub: Spicy, go pm Seun and his bossy moderators nah. They are d only ones that can alter the site web pages files. Wetin concern us with this.

And besides, i don't think this is necessary. Considering other sections on this forum. Eg. Take a look at the Romance section. Will u now say that it should be sub-section into Gay, Widows, Match-makers, Hustlers, Sex, etc

Or don't u know that one of the commandments of a site is to make the navigation between page simple for web visitors?

Your Romance Section stratification is really funny...I just think this section is really vibrant and should be taken good care of to ensure better information gathering and reduce Topic Redundancy.....Like you said its up-to the site owner and Mods.
Re: Organizing The "Phones" Section by spicyuzo(m): 1:36pm On Aug 22, 2013
4peace: mba i like this layout

it is not copycat of any big forum

Whether copy or not we should look at prospective benefits....for me ORIGINALITY = (COPY + EDIT)RE-BRAND

Up to the mods.

(1) (Reply)

Htc Smartphones / How To Upload Pics With Droidvpn On Android / Apple Iphone 4S 64GB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.