Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders (1085 Views)

Funny And Laughable Quotes From Notable Individuals / Laughable Quotes By Some Nigerianleaders / Laughable Quotes By Highly Placed Nigerian Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders by morgist(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2013
This are some Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders

1. “We want to thank the president for bringing Facebook to Nigeria.” – Information Minister, Labaran Maku.

2. “You press men, you always say there are no minerals in Kano. We have Coca-Cola, Fanta, Mirinda and the newly invented Sprite.” – Barkin Zuwo

3. “Foreign investors should ignore Boko Haram and invest in Nigeria.” – GEJ

4. “I will water your school and fire your school.” – Orji Uzoh Kalu

5. “Nigerians, don’t panic. Terrorist attack is everywhere … maybe it is our turn.” – GEJ

6. “I will rather kill myself than commit suicide.” – Dame Patience Jonathan

7. “I founded this school for the masses and the school fees is 850,000 naira.” – Atiku Abubakar

8. “Until I see someone eating out of the gutters before I believe there is poverty in Nigeria.” – Umaru Dikko

9. “Telephone is not meant for the poor. ” – David Mark

10. “The worth of a child born and bred in Nigeria cannot be compared to that in the United States.” – Yakubu Gowon

11. “School is not meant for the poor, only for the rich.” – Ikedi Ohakim

12. “At 50, Britain is still battling with King Arthur and the knights of the round table so Nigeria is not doing too badly.” – Diezeani Allison- Madueke

13. “Even Jesus Christ cannot conduct a free and fair election in Nigeria.” – Olusegun Obasanjo

14. “The corp members where destined to die, nobody can run away from destiny.” – Mallam Isa Yaguda, Governor, Bauchi State

15. “On behalf of 20 million naira, I’ll donate my family” – Dame Patience Jonathan

16. “We, the PDP did not win this election, I have gone to church to confess, I gave them money and they called the result.” – Chris Uba

17. “I want to commend the doctors and nurses for responding to treatment.” – Dame Patience Jonathan

18. “I can see camera people. Are they going to televise us alive?” – Dame Patience Jonathan

Oya which one funny pass?

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders by Djkels(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nice
Re: Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders by HezronLorraine(m): 10:38pm On Aug 21, 2013

18. “I can see camera people. Are they going to
televise us alive?” – Dame Patience Jonathan

No,adead.gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 22, 2013
Ojukwu!! May Be Dead...But his manhood Liveth Forever
Her Imperial Majesty
Supreme FirstLady Of The FRN
Dame Patience IV Ebele Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 22, 2013
Please move this Topic to The Front page na

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Night...it's 0official! / Man Answers Iron Instead Of Phone, Burns Half His Face / Please Is The Husband Guilty??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.