Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? (2795 Views)

Dead 5 Year Old Return Back To Life In Another Form To Avenge Her Death [READ] / The World's Top Most Haunted And Cursed. Items / A Cursed Few In Our Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2013
I wonder how some men behave. I really need to share my personal experience here. I stood at obanikoro bustop in lagos at about 5p.m on thurs waiting for a bus to board to oshodi. I stood patiently for like 10mins without any empty bus to board. While there, a gentle looking man in a private car stopped and asked me where i was going to. I reluctantly told him because i personally to enter lift. He then he offered to drop me. I scrutinized the car and didn't want to enter but then i gave myself courage saying he could just be a good samaritan. I prayed before entering the car and i started praying in my mind in the car since it was my first time. My spirit was just not at peace with the man. He introduced himself and i did same but prevented any conversion. While on the road i heard the sound of zip opening, i turned my eyes to see what was happening only for me to see that the man brought out his tiny penis and was rubbing it. Damn!!! I started sweating from all angles and i started serious prayers. As he was touching it he was looking at me but i kept a straight face pretending i didn't know what was happening. This man was supposed to go straight but then said 'do u mind if i take this diversion?' i gently told him to look for a place to pack and drop me that i would find my way. This isi-ewu of a man told me that he wanted me to sit so we could still talk with his pin penis outside. I made sure i kept a straight face while talking, praying at the same time and i told him not to worry that he would surely see me there again that we will talk better next time. He requested for my number, i hurriedly gave it to him and got down. I had to trek the remaining quarter way to oshodi. Then i asked myself, what was the man actually after? I was wondering if there was some kind of charm there or just madness.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by nelklyn(m): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2013
Nursy: i told him not to worry that he would surely see me there again that we will talk better next time. He requested for my number, i hurriedly gave it to him and got down.

1 Like

Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by alienware(m): 6:42am On Nov 14, 2013
U be igala ? I'm an igala too ! Can u reach me ?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nobody: 8:41am On Nov 14, 2013
alienware: U be igala ? I'm an igala too ! Can u reach me ?
hmmmm!
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Emmyk(m): 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
Following.

@op. IDK
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by tpia5: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2013
This is almost the fifth or tenth time i've heard this exact same story.

Must be cult related i guess.

Make una dey takeam easy nah, can Jesus not deliver you from all this law of sin and death?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by suxes2005(m): 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
He wants to take you for a free ride nah

SHALOM
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 8:46am On Nov 15, 2013
alienware: U be igala ? I'm an igala too ! Can u reach me ?
reach ϒ♡υ where?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2013
tpia@:
This is almost the fifth or tenth time i've heard this exact same story.

Must be cult related i guess.

Make una dey takeam easy nah, can Jesus not deliver you from all this law of sin and death?
my dear, that was my first time of entering a private car and surely the last. If na cult, then he make serious mistake cos I ve got Jesus in me......
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2013
suxes2005: He wants to take you for a free ride nah

SHALOM
lol
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 8:51am On Nov 15, 2013
Emmyk: Following.

@op. IDK
sorry, what is IDK?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Emmyk(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2013
Nursy: sorry, what is IDK?
I dont know.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ok
Emmyk:
I dont know.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by alienware(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nursy: reach ϒ♡υ where?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 24, 2013
Nursy: . He requested for my number, i hurriedly gave it to him and got down.
I fault you here. You shouldn't have given him yur number, rather you should have told him to give you his and you would call him when you get back...simple

1 Like

Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 8:43pm On Dec 24, 2013
My dear, I wanted to get down as quickly as possible. I accept my fault. Correction gladly taken.
KingMEXX: I fault you here. You shouldn't have given him yur number, rather you should have told him to give you his and you would call him when you get back...simple
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Youngpo413: 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2014
Tiny coccck...what a shame..
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by passionate88: 2:04pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by alienware(m): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by barcaboi(m): 5:45pm On Jan 27, 2016
chineke......
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by xband: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nursy:
my dear, that was my first time of entering a private car and surely the last. If na cult, then he make serious mistake cos I ve got Jesus in me......

You got Jesus in you?

And you where able to give him your number?

And able to stare at his JOYstick while licking your mouth?

By the way, how you talk know say him JOYstick dey tiny?

Abeg show us your Bowl Hole make we sample am, see if we fit swim inside

You can only fool our eyes but you can't fool our mind.

Indeed. you got Jesus in you
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by tpiar: 11:59pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nursy:
I wonder how some men behave. I really need to share my personal experience here. I stood at obanikoro bustop in lagos at about 5p.m on thurs waiting for a bus to board to oshodi. I stood patiently for like 10mins without any empty bus to board. While there, a gentle looking man in a private car stopped and asked me where i was going to. I reluctantly told him because i personally to enter lift. He then he offered to drop me. I scrutinized the car and didn't want to enter but then i gave myself courage saying he could just be a good samaritan. I prayed before entering the car and i started praying in my mind in the car since it was my first time. My spirit was just not at peace with the man. He introduced himself and i did same but prevented any conversion. While on the road i heard the sound of zip opening, i turned my eyes to see what was happening only for me to see that the man brought out his tiny penis and was rubbing it. Damn!!! I started sweating from all angles and i started serious prayers. As he was touching it he was looking at me but i kept a straight face pretending i didn't know what was happening. This man was supposed to go straight but then said 'do u mind if i take this diversion?' i gently told him to look for a place to pack and drop me that i would find my way. This isi-ewu of a man told me that he wanted me to sit so we could still talk with his pin penis outside. I made sure i kept a straight face while talking, praying at the same time and i told him not to worry that he would surely see me there again that we will talk better next time. He requested for my number, i hurriedly gave it to him and got down. I had to trek the remaining quarter way to oshodi. Then i asked myself, what was the man actually after? I was wondering if there was some kind of charm there or just madness.

terrorism ,terrorism, terror attacks
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 7:27am On Jan 28, 2016
I am a nurse and i have seen more than enough joy sticks so i dont know what u r insinuating or talking about. And where did u see that i was staring @ his joy stick, i said i kept a straight face but could see everything. Nothing to prove to u bruh. I don even forget say i post here sef
xband:

You got Jesus in you?

And you where able to give him your number?

And able to stare at his JOYstick while licking your mouth?

By the way, how you talk know say him JOYstick dey tiny?

Abeg show us your Bowl Hole make we sample am, see if we fit swim inside

You can only fool our eyes but you can't fool our mind.

Indeed. you got Jesus in you
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 7:52am On Jan 28, 2016
How do u mean?
tpiar:

terrorism ,terrorism, terror attacks
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2017
Nursy:
How do u mean?
I just replied your pm..
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

I just replied your pm..
send me message on WhatsApp if you still have my number or send me ur number.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by CosmeticChemist(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
Nursy:

Check your mail. I have sent you my number.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by CosmeticChemist(m): 1:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nursy:

You can't access your mail ?
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

I replied you there
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by Nursy(f): 2:34pm On Jan 07, 2017
CosmeticChemist:

I replied you there.
Re: Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? by CosmeticChemist(m): 7:10pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nursy:
I replied you there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Bobrisky Version In Town. Check Out His Pictures / Sam Loco In Grammatical Battle With Victor Osuagwu / This Is Very Very Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.