Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:54 PM

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (7689 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2013
booqee: smh for u o, licking someone's arsse just like dat??

At least he is not a groupie like you. You are all over the thread sopping up dicks.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 1:32pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

At least he is not a groupie like you. You are all over the thread sopping up dicks.
gringringrin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
rofemiguwa: Why don't people like the measure dy give.juS saw a thread calling mrs chima to order.in this post she has bin insulted called a Ho,Goten so many sacarstic reply and she answered dem the same way with same intentions dose that wrote them had.To insult and hurt.Why then do u guys cry foul.that's the same tin fans do to celebrities talk trash about them and expect to get a calm polite reply.if u don't want to be answered harshly don't talk to someone harshly.we all have blood flowing through our veins.shikena! angry angry lipsrsealed
exactly!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

have u taken ur lunatic drugs dis morning?? angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by rofemiguwa(f): 2:47pm On Aug 24, 2013
U that jus called her A nut job or boogee that has called her lunatic plus d oda lot of u throwing insult At her are u any different do u honestly tink u don't deserve d insult she trows back at u guys.its not asslicking,its d reasonable and matured truth.u don't call someone a cunt,a ho ,a lunatic and expect kissess in return.am sure none of u will take it either so why giVe it out by the way u guys started the insult first den she repplied.haba let's be fair to each odr.kilode!
fyneboi79: get ur facts right! You don't know dis nut job called mrs chima.why don't you ask what dis her topic intends τ̲̅ȍ cause

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 24, 2013
^^^ go and check her replies to ancientJERK and what He told her and see who threw the first stone
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by ikekings(m): 3:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And you ain't straight...your posts are just a disguise of a gay. grin

So is your "girlfriend", Timothy? grin
Oh my!!! Well, I'm already used to that word f*ag... cool cool cool...
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
rofemiguwa: U that jus called her A nut job or boogee that has called her lunatic plus d oda lot of u throwing insult At her are u any different do u honestly tink u don't deserve d insult she trows back at u guys.its not asslicking,its d reasonable and matured truth.u don't call someone a cunt,a ho ,a lunatic and expect kissess in return.am sure none of u will take it either so why giVe it out by the way u guys started the insult first den she repplied.haba let's be fair to each odr.kilode!
ga cholu amu e ga mi grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 9:08pm On Aug 24, 2013
fyneboi79: ga cholu amu e ga mi grin
Hahahah

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 9:49pm On Aug 24, 2013
ikekings: Oh my!!! Well, I'm already used to that word f*ag... cool cool cool...

Be proud boo boo. kiss

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by ikekings(m): 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Be proud boo boo. kiss
Hmmm...
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 8:19am On Aug 25, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Be proud boo boo. kiss
ewu Gambia!!grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by fyneboi79(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Be proud boo boo. kiss
Mrs Chima how are you?I am ®ε̲αƪƪƔ sorry for all the sad ,bad things I have said τ̲̅ȍ you in d course of bitterness.I gave my life τ̲̅ȍ Christ and saw the joy of the Lord.I beg you also τ̲̅ȍ do the same by receiving the holy spirit and becoming one with Christ Jesus.Thank you for forgiving me.bye
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Mynd44: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2013
LMAO
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 27, 2013
I just love this woman!!!Nne I di too much!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

So if a,woman is married she shud live her life in solitude Abi?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
lynpetra:
Where did you see that Mr Chima said she should leave In solitude?
If she didn't have any friends throughout the time of the marriage and wasn't happy about it. Is it now she would have complained?
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by WackyJ1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
lynpetra:
Where did you see that Mr Chima said she should live In solitude?
If she didn't have any friends throughout the time of the marriage and wasn't happy about it. Is it now she would have complained?
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2013
lynpetra: I just love this woman!!!Nne I di too much!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lubs you too suga. kiss
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2013
fyneboi79: Mrs Chima how are you?I am ®ε̲αƪƪƔ sorry for all the sad ,bad things I have said τ̲̅ȍ you in d course of bitterness.I gave my life τ̲̅ȍ Christ and saw the joy of the Lord.I beg you also τ̲̅ȍ do the same by receiving the holy spirit and becoming one with Christ Jesus.Thank you for forgiving me.bye

Saved for future reference.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by flolancracker: 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Saved for future reference.
grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 4:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Rofemiguwa saved your a$$ mrs chima. these guys were riding rough shod over you. don`t mess with naija guys.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
justplainpaul: Rofemiguwa saved your a$$ mrs chima. these guys were riding rough shod over you. don`t mess with naija guys.

Lmao at a faceless chatter saved me from a cluster of text bishes. grin grin

Nigga please......it was a gang of sorry and hungry ashboys against ONE=ME.

Don't get it twisted nigga.....your naija boys didn't prove shit but the ability to be text bishes. Pathetic lots.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 12:21am On Oct 12, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Lmao at a faceless chatter saved me from a cluster of text bishes. grin grin

Nigga please......it was a gang of sorry and hungry ashboys against ONE=ME.

Don't get it twisted nigga.....your naija boys didn't prove shit but the ability to be text bishes. Pathetic lots.
you got it twisted. you were like a lioness being attacked by five lions from all angles. each of them taking bites at u. you can`t just win. Now mrs chima use your brain and think, if five Naija guys attacks u for having a white male friend, what will mr chima do. He might not deal with u now because he is a smart ibo man, but he will surely do in the nearest future. mark my words, unless you stop your excesses and start being a good wife. An igbo man adores a good wife.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by gothrones(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2013
-Mr Cork-:
..4years now on nairaland and Mrs chima still can't find a man
ROFLMAO! grin grin grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
justplainpaul: you got it twisted. you were like a lioness being attacked by five lions from all angles. each of them taking bites at u. you can`t just win. Now mrs chima use your brain and think, if five Naija guys attacks u for having a white male friend, what will mr chima do. He might not deal with u now because he is a smart ibo man, but he will surely do in the nearest future. mark my words, unless you stop your excesses and start being a good wife. An igbo man adores a good wife.

If calling me fat and old is "tearing me apart" according to you dummy then I guess ALL of NAIRALAND tore me apart. grin grin

If you weren't so lonely and pathetic....you wouldn't have time worrying about my personal life and who I need to be a wife to. It sucks being you huh? wink
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
justplainpaul: you got it twisted. you were like a lioness being attacked by five lions from all angles. each of them taking bites at u. you can`t just win. Now mrs chima use your brain and think, if five Naija guys attacks u for having a white male friend, what will mr chima do. He might not deal with u now because he is a smart ibo man, but he will surely do in the nearest future. mark my words, unless you stop your excesses and start being a good wife. An igbo man adores a good wife.

You are so lonely and pathetic that you are resurrecting dead posts looking for a chat.

Pathetic.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 12:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You are so lonely and pathetic that you are resurrecting dead posts looking for a chat.

Pathetic.
Talk about a dumb biitch! no post is dead on here, you ignoramus. the thread was not closed for it to be resürrected, dumb a$$. your mumu no get mate.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 2:25am On Oct 13, 2013
justplainpaul: Talk about a dumb biitch! no post is dead on here, you ignoramus. the thread was not closed for it to be resürrected, dumb a$$. your mumu no get mate.

You should know that about being a dumb bish that you are. wink

Awwwww....don't be mad! Only a lonely and jobless vapid trick can be online worrying about a faceless chatter's personal life and who she is fucking and how often. grin

Pathetic thread resurrecting nigga! grin grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

You should know that about being a dumb bish that you are. wink

Awwwww....don't be mad! Only a lonely and jobless vapid trick can be online worrying about a faceless chatter's personal life and who she is fucking and how often. grin

Pathetic thread resurrecting nigga! grin grin

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
MrsChima: Why? He is not a threat. undecided He wants me to not hang around my white male friend.

Coz your so called husband knows that you're a failed negro bedwench that still can't enough of small white d1ck and recessive genetics!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
nedu2000: 21st century marriage sucks.....women are just too independent these days

I saw this coming.

I tot the modern woman said her husband is comfortable with her modernism.

Try that in Nigeria, you will be sent packing..

Ugly woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Facebook Slay Queen Wall(photos) / Battle Of The Nairaland Hotties {week 6} / Every Man’s Weakness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.