Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? (7709 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:21am On Aug 29, 2014
MrsChima:

LMAO@garlic smelling dudes. grin grin grin
Truckie has been dipping in the crackerpot. grin grin grin

White men are better lovers and providers hands down! cheesy
Better lovers!? Then why is their population decreasing?
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 3:21am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Chai! See painment o grin

I know you can't do better than that, you only run after these rednecks cheesy

Correction: hillbilly rednecks! angry grin

I like those Texan roughbecks! wink
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Truckpusher(m): 3:27am On Aug 29, 2014
MrsChima:

Correction: hillbilly rednecks! angry grin

I like those Texan roughbecks! wink
I'm talking about rednecks down south in Florida that are completely burnt out with wrinkled smelly necks due to heavy farm work or you got a better taste than that? undecided tongue cheesy
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Truckpusher(m): 3:30am On Aug 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:
Better lovers!? Then why is their population decreasing?
because they can't fucck,they all got weak diick.

Fuccked a white woman that complained to me all day long that his man's diick can't take a standing ovation for 1min ....Just 1 fuccking minute this dude is out. grin

But I guess Mrs Chima uses the dilldo cheesy
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 3:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: I'm talking about rednecks down south in Florida that are completely burnt out with wrinkled smelly necks due to heavy farm work or you got a better taste than that? undecided tongue cheesy

Eeewwww. Florida? No boo....give me Texan roughnecks any day!

You keep the smelly necks!
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Truckpusher(m): 3:35am On Aug 29, 2014
MrsChima:

Eeewwww. Florida? No boo....give me Texan roughnecks any day!

You keep the smelly necks!
Stop avoiding your regulars. grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 3:46am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: Stop avoiding your regulars. grin

. grin grin grin

Are those niggas biting the chains? grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by BlackKenichi(m): 3:51am On Aug 29, 2014
Truckpusher: because they can't fucck,they all got weak diick.

Fuccked a white woman that complained to me all day long that his man's diick can't take a standing ovation for 1min ....Just 1 fuccking minute this dude is out. grin

But I guess Mrs Chima uses the dilldo cheesy
She likes them pussyhole white yanks. Well here's one for her Tye Fields.
Tye Fields is a typical example of white yank men - big but glass chinned! grin grin grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HubYxbbswc
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by Truckpusher(m): 3:59am On Aug 29, 2014
BlackKenichi:
She likes them pussyhole white yanks. Well here's one for her Tye Fields.
Tye Fields is a typical example of white yank men - big but glass chinned! grin grin grin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HubYxbbswc
grin grin
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 4:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
I don miss! Mrs chima was never good with words, always repeating words so I gave up.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by MrsChima(f): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
justplainpaul:
I don miss! Mrs chima was never good with words, always repeating words so I gave up.

fux u.
Re: Why Is Chima Jealous Of My White Male Friend? by justplainpaul(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
MrsChima:

fux u.
. Yea. Same same.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Songs Yhu Can't Do Without / When A Girl Truly Loves You (pictures) / Ladies Smoking Shisha, Keep It Up, We Love You - axelrod(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.