Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (80414 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 4:32am On Aug 23, 2013
Mitcheeeeeew! angry I came late, anyways! To hell with him undecided
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by lovelydoll: 4:38am On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:
i think gays consider all guys fair game, as far as i know.

are you gay to know that .do you find all men fair game ?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by tpia5: 4:57am On Aug 23, 2013
^sheath your talons ma'am, no need to be so ornery.

if you disagree with my post, that's your own beeswax, offload your frustration elsewhere.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by EatmyShorts: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

if you disagree with my post, that's your own beeswax, offload your frustration elsewhere.

She's a nuisance.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2013
I always knew it.

He was just too soft in all his movies.

Pussyboy grin

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by CarmelloANGEL(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2013
Anoda fine boi out of the competition...that means more free chicks for us, the 'normal' straight guys
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by TeyanaRenee: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by ellab(f): 9:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Henry praise: Little wonder dia were little or no intimate scene btwn him n sarah in prison break. Chai!!!
Neil patrick Harris(Barney in "how I met your mother) is intimate with women but he's also gay.

*back to topic*
The way this world is turning into ehn.Na only God go Help us.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Mrskillz1(f): 10:36am On Aug 23, 2013
OMG!! My own Scofield *weeping*
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by ladeski: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
YOU ALL FORGET T-BAG ALWAYS CALLED HIM 'PRETTY'

T-BAG KNEW ALL ALONG !
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 23, 2013
Mz_teejaY_: This is not a new story. He said it more than three years back and evryone knows.He's dating one of the gay actors in the movie 'brothers and sisters'
Luke marcfarlane. I still like him no matter what!!!
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Chrixtopha(m): 11:51am On Aug 23, 2013
Mr scofield ! To hell with u,that's why God cursed u with the brain cancer despite your intelligency

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by grandlexuz(m): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2013
dplomaticVal: He's no gay jor, Obama and gay right activists might hav contracted him to say so, in order to alleviate the punishment meted on gays in Russia. dnt be deceived!!

Put the shut to the up! You guys are always full of conspiracy theories.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by grandlexuz(m): 12:01pm On Aug 23, 2013
Chrixtopha: Mr scofield ! To hell with u,that's why God cursed u with the brain cancer despite your intelligency

Yeah you are right. That is why God cursed him with cancer despite his INTELLIGENCY grin grin grin
Although I am no supporter of gay attitudes, why do most of you think being gay is worse than any other sin the eyes of God? In God's eyes being gay s no different from gossiping, stealing, fornicating etc.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 23, 2013
Have u ever wondered why pretty guys like scofield are always gay....i think too many girls hit on them + crush on them they get Bored of girls and turn to guys for "sincere" love not females that only fantasize them for their gorgeous face and Bodies.

Dont quote me im trying to find the logic as to why any man will seek for love and affection with a fellow man. I will get to the root of this nonsensical, and absurd malarkey!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2013
soccerinfo9ja: Have u ever wondered why pretty guys like scofield are always gay....i think too many girls hit on them + crush on them they get Bored of girls and turn to guys for "sincere" love not females that only fantasize them for their gorgeous face and Bodies.

Dont quote me im trying to find the logic as to why any man will seek for love and affection with a fellow man. I will get to the root of this nonsensical, and absurd malarkey!

I hope you do get to the root of it, but the above is absolutely not true. smiley

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by cindisweetie: 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2013
*Sigh* wasted fantasies. I feel lyk i'm gona throw up! I tot na lesbians be wahala, nw gays. . I wil mari o. . Guys stp dx gayism
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nuzo1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 23, 2013
Wenworth has been known to be gay from day 1. I'm surprised folks are just finding out.

Well, I can't be more heart broken by this news than I was when I heard Patrick Neil Harris was gay. That of Ricky martins, Anderson cooper and co never came as a surprise too.

Recently, I've grown to believe that these people should also have the right to live their lives...so far their ways doesnt infrindge on the rights of others.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by PrettyGaby(f): 2:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
darn it! how dare he do this to me. he was too cute to be straight anyway; too good to be true
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by purplekayc(m): 2:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Its on wiki , am surprised sha, but dats thim..http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wentworth_Miller
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by lovelydoll: 3:19pm On Aug 23, 2013
tpia@:

its not my frustration. its just your lack of critical thinking.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2013
Most of the celebrities in entertainment are gay or have gay tendencies.

Will Smith and Jada Pinkett is another duo that will make rounds by coming out soon.

For now, their homosexual escapades as swingers is legendary in Hollywood.

Is it Raven Simone that has already come out as Lesbian?

Or John Travolta with a string of young men after him on sexual harassment charges?

Or "Superhead" (Karrine Stefans) who has alleged that Jamie Foxx and Tyra Banks are Bi?

Or the Oprah and Gayle rumors?

What about Duncan James (from the UK boyband Blue) who came out as bisexual?

We are waiting on George Clooney to confess too. His "perpetual bachelor" schtick doesn't fly because a number of Hollywood insiders know the truth.

Most men interested in stage, drama, music and fashion are highly effeminate so these things should not come as a surprise.

Another item that is very pervasive in Hollywood is drugs.

I would say that over half the high profile deaths in the industry are drug related.

Do with my info as you wish. grin
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by magnificentsk(m): 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2013
continuation of prison brake, staring Micheal scofield, god father b. obama, introducing African best actor of the year uti. boss....... charley b.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 23, 2013
magnificentsk: continuation of prison brake, staring Micheal scofield, god father b. obama, introducing African best actor of the year uti. boss....... charley b.

Lol I find this funny grin
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by beau49: 6:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
All that hotness n handsomeness gone 2 waste!!!Not fair at all!*sobs*
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by UyiIredia(m): 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2013
White007: We cannot discard the rights of the homosexuals because of their choice of intimate orientation. They are first human beings, then homosexuals. Their rights as humans must not be infringed upon!

They are not fighting to establish their lifestyle as the norm but fighting to be allowed to live in peace, to be protected like any other Human and not be targeted or singled out because of their intimate orientation.

The Holy Bible condemns homosexuality, but it also condemns premarital sex, yet many here make unsavory comments about virgins (those who abstain from premarital sex) and still want to hang homosexuals - morality of convenience!

I agree. We have a morality of convenience, not always though. Given what you've said, I wonder whether you would allow people who have a fetish for relatives, animals or dead bodies: will you give them their rights (which they do under public radar anyway) or draw a moral line and state it's wrong and worthy of punishment ?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by UyiIredia(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2013
11 pages of the usuals. Gay bashing, gay jokes, gay lovers etc
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 29, 2013
ozo_emeka: The guy from how I met your mother that sleeps with all the women on screen is openly gay . That's a flawed logic

Yea, you are right Neil Patrick Haris(Barney Stinson)
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fu..c king sad....I have had all types of fantasy abt this dude. Chie!!!!! The devil is a liar.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 23, 2014
rokiatu:
Fu..c king sad....I have had all types of fantasy abt this dude. Chie!!!!! The devil is a liar.

Sorry, he's now mine cool

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
masonkz:

Sorry, he's now mine cool
uhm he's ours
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by MhisIjay(f): 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ohhh nooo cry

Someone tell me this is nt true cry cry cry
Those eyes embarassed

Scofield whyyyyyyyy cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Did Rihanna Bleach? What Do You Say? / Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.