Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,692 members, 7,805,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay (80405 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / HIV+ Kehinde Bademosi Is Gay, Was Married For 6 Years / Michel Scofield Vs Lil Wayne. Who Has The Most Tattoo?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by soulglo: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
demelza: That eyes, that intense stare, that smile, those lips........
All gone!
Just like vapour....
Oh! Micheal what do they have that I dont?

A PENIS lol
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by HezronLorraine(m): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
gothrones:

So at what point did you choose to be heterosexual?
Best question ever?

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by haibe(m): 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Me i thought the guy was dead oo
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 2sa2: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
What a shame. I can also see that so many male nairalanders are also gay. I spit on all of you. My advise is that you all should just keep hiding cos Nigerians will never accept you as one of us. Die in silence.

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by dokunbam(m): 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2013
Watch what you say here cos some of the MODS are gay
Anything about gay is always on the FP

Pls this is thread for gay

Pls identify yourself gay masters
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by badmeat(m): 6:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
This is obviously a sex higi haga!na who all these gays dey leave the ladies for,I'm already over sexedsad*chukudi give me manpower*
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by gothrones(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
2sa2: What a shame. I can also see that so many male nairalanders are also gay. I spit on all of you. My advise is that you all should just keep hiding cos Nigerians will never accept you as one of us. Die in silence.
Nigeria is a third world country; no one gives a sh*t about her policies. Instead of worrying about gays, she should worry about boko haram and her thieving politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 22, 2013
gothrones:
Nigeria is a third world country; no one gives a sh*t about her policies. Instead of worrying about gays, she should worry about boko haram and her thieving politicians.

Like a boss cool
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by rhames(m): 6:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Old Story
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 2sa2: 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
gothrones: Nigeria is a third world country; no one gives a sh*t about her policies. Instead of worrying about gays, she should worry about boko haram and her thieving politicians.
i'm very sure you and your fellow f a gs do give a f*k cos i know deep down you would have loved to have the freedom to practice homosexuality in public, but that aint ever happening. hahaha. keep hiding f a g

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
2sa2: i'm very sure you and your fellow f a gs do give a f*k cos i know deep down you would have loved to have the freedom to practice homosexuality in public, but that aint ever happening. hahaha. keep hiding f a g

Do you have s.exx in public?

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by collynzo2(m): 7:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
masonkz:

Do you have s.exx in public?
At least he can kiss his babe in public or vice versa. You can't!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by shadowalker123(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
-
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by PrinceGashon: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2013
Henry praise: Little wonder dia were little or no intimate scene btwn him n sarah in prison break. Chai!!!

the guy don miss
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by 2sa2: 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: At least he can kiss his babe in public or vice versa. You can't!
pls dont mind that idiot with leaking yansh, he cannot even say he is gay in public for fear of mob action.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: At least he can kiss his babe in public or vice versa. You can't!

I have my kiss when I want to. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by yang(m): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nomski0: Na wa for the guy sha. Back when he was on the set of prison break, i tried to find out if he was dating......no wonder it always came out blank. So those blue eyes and washboard abs will be wasted on another man
Eww
very soon u go find out say melvin and neymar are gay too. U nigerian women shaa
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Harmvirus(f): 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Nawa o..waiting to see the guy he will marry...
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by meforyou1(m): 9:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
With all those tatoos on his body, the foolish man looks like a complete homosexual. Maybe with that skinny actor whose hand was cut off in season 1. That one looks like a complete armed-robber.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by domdolly2050(f): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2013
:oquote author=masonkz]

I have my kiss when I want to. smiley [/quote]
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well, you lot are in for a lot of surprises in the fuiture.

A lot of your idols in entertainment industry have alternative lifestyles.

Good luck with that.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by MzOma(f): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
IYA NGBALI: he be like say you get malaria fever
Na u remain d fever gimme. Mtcheew.
*continues holding the pestle and iron rod, awaiting micheal's return home*
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Gudintent: 11:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
I knew there was a reason I had the hotts for him, I'm so not disappointed kiss

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by informat101(f): 11:58pm On Aug 22, 2013
This micheal turning gay thing is really a sad development 4 white women..one cute dude lost 2 d hands of bf and husband snatchers..I crushed about him 4 yrs..damn it!! that dude is handsome.my brain is still picturing the beautiful love story blw sarah and micheal..
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 23, 2013
I have neva been a fan of "Micheal Scofield"...T-Bag is the man.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by ozoemeka(m): 12:30am On Aug 23, 2013
The guy from how I met your mother that sleeps with all the women on screen is openly gay . That's a flawed logic

Henry praise: Little wonder dia were little or no intimate scene btwn him n sarah in prison break. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by gothrones(m): 1:16am On Aug 23, 2013
2sa2: i'm very sure you and your fellow f a gs do give a f*k cos i know deep down you would have loved to have the freedom to practice homosexuality in public, but that aint ever happening. hahaha. keep hiding f a g

I am straight but because gay people do not pose a threat to me, I do not condemn them. However, according to you, that makes me gay. With this logic it is easy to see why so many products of the Nigerian education system are semi-literate.

2 Likes

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by gothrones(m): 1:17am On Aug 23, 2013
informat101: This micheal turning gay thing is really a sad development 4 white women..one cute dude lost 2 d hands of bf and husband snatchers..I crushed about him 4 yrs..damn it!! that dude is handsome.my brain is still picturing the beautiful love story blw sarah and micheal..

He didn't turn gay. He was always gay. When did you turn straight?

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by lovelydoll: 1:50am On Aug 23, 2013
dammmm gay gay gay gay,i see it all the time here. are you sure guys , are not the gay ones hyping up these threads?.

plus so if he is gay.does that mean he would want to sleep with your not so fine asses.gay does not mean to like all guys

1 Like

Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by tpia5: 2:50am On Aug 23, 2013
i think gays consider all guys fair game, as far as i know.
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by Joeiordye: 3:35am On Aug 23, 2013
gothrones:

I am straight but because gay people do not pose a threat to me, I do not condemn them. However, according to you, that makes me gay. With this logic it is easy to see why so many products of the Nigerian education system are semi-literate.
So what's your problem? Nigeria or that we do not support gay like you do?
Re: Wentworth Miller 'Michael Scofield' Is Gay by gothrones(m): 4:03am On Aug 23, 2013
^
I have no problem; what is yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Mercy Eke On Bike On Her Way To The Airport (Video) / Ghanaian Women 3rd Most Beautiful In Africa – Ranker / Dino Melaye Mocks APC And INEC (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.