Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? (3389 Views)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / I Find It Difficult To Stare Into My Boyfriend's Eyes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by hotncold1(m): 7:40am On Aug 22, 2013
I noticed one common trend among guys(Yours truly inclusive),when whenever a good looking babe walks by,especially if she happens to be well endowed at the behind,we still manage to follow the behind with our eyes as far as possible,though it depends on how"sharp your eyes are".Why is this so?To the babes,do you enjoy this"attention"at all?

By the way,today is my birthday grin grin grin

Make my day fun by contributing,na beg I dey beg una o grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by obisage(m): 7:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Man the thing de surprise me oh
Been me do it unconsciously

I think scientists may have an answer to this
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Enegod(m): 7:47am On Aug 22, 2013
happy birthday
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by edwonderz(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2013
This is an awesome music video produced to entertain, motivate and thrill your mind, it's full of stunts.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjSDCrAVvLM&g­
uid&client=mv-rim&gl=GB&hl=en-GB
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by hotncold1(m): 8:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: happy birthday

Enegod thank you,but try follow contribute na grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 22, 2013
A big happy birthday to you....but na wa for you o,of all the topics you cld,ve come up with to celebrate your birthday...its the one about ogling a woman behind cheesy

One good look deserves a second and even a third one...for me i look till she disappears from view.

I read here in NL that looking at things like that is good for every man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 22, 2013
hot n cold: I noticed one common trend among guys(Yours truly inclusive),when whenever a good looking babe walks by,especially if she happens to be well endowed at the behind,we still manage to follow the behind with our eyes as far as possible,though it depends on how"sharp your eyes are".Why is this so?To the babes,do you enjoy this"attention"at all?

By the way,today is my birthday grin grin grin

Make my day fun by contributing,na beg I dey beg una o grin grin grin

A once notorious US bank robber was asked by a reporter "Why do you rob banks sir?" And he replied, "BECAUSE THAT'S WHERE THE MONEY IS!" grin grin grin

That should answer your question I believe.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by optimusprime2(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Happy Birthday Brah!
Wishing you the best out there...
Now@your Topic; Naaaaaaah I dont do that... If I have to Stare, I get my kicks staring upfront and I never lookback, pointblank the end.
BTW your signatures got me all crackedup...loling.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by harlos: 8:23am On Aug 22, 2013
How else can a eye show appreciation when it sees a good thing if not by looking, and looking hard grin

btw happy birthday to you...
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Ab025(m): 8:54am On Aug 22, 2013
Bros can u really blame guys...?

The power of what lies in a ladies behind cannot be overemphasized, all for one major reason....that is where the honey is

Men have traded nations, wealth, land, house, everytin etc just to get those behind u see everyday, it is funny o
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by farem: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
It's overpowering pull and drift from hell. You need the Holy Spirit NOW before it will too late.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by farem: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2013
It's very seemingly harmless and normal BUT overpowering pull and drift from hell. You need the Holy Spirit NOW before it will too late.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by lawrence7: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
farem: It's very seemingly harmless and normal BUT overpowering pull and drift from hell. You need the Holy Spirit NOW before it will too late.

I knew there'd be at least one comment like this.

Personally i believe it's got the same reason we stare at beautiful works of art. That's what the female body is.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2013
A man's destiny lies on her behind so stare as long s you can. undecided undecided
Happy bornday to you wishing you llnp
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Enegod(m): 10:17am On Aug 22, 2013
mondi_cheeks: grin
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: undecided
undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by hotncold1(m): 11:10am On Aug 22, 2013
@ all thanks for the good will messages,am just overwhelmed and closed to sobbing(please give me tissue I want to blow cartagh grin grin grin)

@ Optmus-Prime,don't mind me jare,I like being hilarious grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by ikechukz(m): 11:20am On Aug 22, 2013
@OP na part of our operating system...
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by pilotseq: 11:29am On Aug 22, 2013
it makes the brain more shaper!!!! grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by YankeeJoe(m): 11:42am On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: A man's destiny lies on her behind so stare as long s you can. undecided undecided
Happy bornday to you wishing you llnp

whose destiny? U re obviosly wrong dear... Anyway, we can't just help it but look! Look!! N look!!! If not, our day wudnt b satisfied @such a moment
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by YankeeJoe(m): 11:46am On Aug 22, 2013
Its just like d Bankers being there for their customers. Thr4, those behinds re simply thr 4 our eyes 2 behold & u need 2 see dem( dos behinds ) bn cheerful wheneva we cast our stares @demcheesy
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
YankeeJoe:

whose destiny? U re obviosly wrong dear... Anyway, we can't just help it but look! Look!! N look!!! If not, our day wudnt b satisfied @such a moment
grin grin grin
You see now?
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by xynerise: 12:07pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its nature. Any man that claims he doesnt stare at a woman's weapon is gay
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Dovahkiin(m): 12:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its in our DNA smiley

Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Its because their mum doesnt have behind, or they dnt have enough sister@home to stare @, if u happen to be the only boy among 5/6 girls, I bet u will get tired of starin at different kind of breast size, shape and behind!
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by flolancracker: 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
undecided depends on †he kinda a.s.s...

Hbd man.
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by optimusprime2(m): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
xynerise: Its nature. Any man that claims he doesnt stare at a woman's weapon is gay
weeeeeell ok ok ok ok ok ok you got me, I stare too but I prefare the front to the back...
What??
I aint gay y'all should stop looking at me like Michael Scofield #grins
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by harlos: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2013
I look from front to back undecided
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by hotncold1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dovahkiin: Its in our DNA smiley

Boss you killed it! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Pdizzle(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
ikechukz: @OP na part of our operating system...
hahahha..i tell u. Hbd op
Re: Why Do Guys Like To Stare After A Girl's Behind? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
I just like watching it as it moves(assume the lady is walking).

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Guy Gives Me His Phone Number Or Email Instead / Am The Most Handsome Dude In Onitsha(picture) Dalu Nu / Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.