Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

My Wardrobe,fashions And Styles!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Wardrobe,fashions And Styles!! (729 Views)

Latest Tricks And News On Fashion And Styles / Lagos Party...........get Inspration On Styles To Sew.......(valisimo Fashions) / All About Children's Hair And Styles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wardrobe,fashions And Styles!! by GGracegardens(f): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2013
Hii friends,Goodmorning!
We shall be discussing about our wardrobe,Fashions and Styles at least every week.share our views and contributions on the best but simple way to look classy and trendy and to have that stand out look in the crowd at all occasions!
What's that wear you love most in your wardrobe and how does it make you feel mixing up those wonderful colours to create a superb combination? Personally,I love simple but eye catching wardrobe like the navy blue turkey jumpsuit with sasha peep toe average heel shoe to go with it with a clutch bag for that evening hang out!! What about you?? Share with us!!
http://graciousgracegardens./2013/08/20/graciousgrace-wardrobe/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Rock This Purse? / In Need Of Your Help Guyz / Fashion Tips For Shorter Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.