Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,549 members, 7,809,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? (654 Views)

PHOTOS: Unknown Patients At National Hospital, Abuja / Unknown Patient At National Hospital, Abuja...( See His Photo) / Unknown Patient In National Hospital, Abuja (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 22, 2013
I have tried to reach up with the moderators but it seems,they are aborting my various entrances to meeting them......i due believe that there are suppose to be reason for closing a thread,apart from that,rather than closing a thread,is it not so wise hiding it.I would want a full reply on this.Thanks!
Re: Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 22, 2013
Re: Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
chaircover: Your 2
threads were closed by 2 different moderators

Both were closed because there are existing threads on the same topic.
This was communicated to you on both threads before they were closed.

You contacted us by PM not quite 30 minutes ago. . . . I cant drive and
respond to PM’s at the same time

Please post in the existing threads on the topic

Thank you
Ma,as it goes now,i just can pick it.The closure was some weird for me because i was doin it for sometime now and there was no closure.So i really danm on me why it should be closed now.However,UROLOGICAL issue is not gainfully discus there that's why i make a separate thread for it.I may give up GYNAECOLOGY for that thread,but i need to awesomely require your welcoming hands to start another page.....Thanks!
Re: Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 22, 2013
chaircover: Your 2
threads were closed by 2 different moderators

Both were closed because there are existing threads on the same topic.
This was communicated to you on both threads before they were closed.

You contacted us by PM not quite 30 minutes ago. . . . I cant drive and
respond to PM’s at the same time

Please post in the existing threads on the topic

Thank you
What if i ask your opening the thread again...basically my 1st thread regarding to UROLOGY and GYNAECOLOGY SOLUTION,all i would have to do is to modify the SUBJECT.....and leave these moderators off my back!

thanks!
Re: Can I Knw Why My Threads Are Close For An Unknown Reason? by Nobody: 7:15am On Aug 23, 2013

(1) (Reply)

10 Health Benefits Of Running / A Wild Strange African Python Killed Siberian Husky In Miami Florida USA / Reasons Why You Should Start Eating cucumber.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.