Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,315 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast (26860 Views)

Channels TV Anchor's Phone Rang On Live TV (Photos) / Fears Over Indecency Broadcast In Nigeria / Anchor Baby Movie Trailer Watch It Here Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Dejohnbull: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Willgates: no need to waste MB watch d video,I Don c every tin already.

na y I like stories were carry pictures! grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Chidoks(f): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2013
yuzedo: ROF! Nah bruh, hadta comment, yo! Where the video at, man?! grin grin grin

bros abeg wetin u smoke!??
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by moshoodn(m): 3:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
I think I'm gay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So?

Dont be silly.

Stick to the thread!
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Baddestguyp(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2013
jude d writer: Dat woman is really a pro; took d situation so calmly. Hope she doesn't get the sack 4 it. Wonder hw she would have reacted if a scorpion was tapping her cheesy
cheesy lol, see evils. snake go give u blowjobb grin grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by MzXtacy(f): 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: Some Nigerians have been destroyed with inferiority complex. I can see some fools saying if it was in Nigeria this or that would have happened, smart lady, beautiful daughter etc. They aren't asking how the daughter was allowed to get there in the first place. If it happened in Nigeria, the comments would have been so different. If that 'oga at the top' debacle happened in another country, the fools would have claimed the man was only joking with the presenters. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
hahahahah!! Mtcheeew.. Don't mind them! If d whites shuld see their comments, U can Imagine d kind of hearty laughs they must he enjoying. Olodos!
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by solomon111(m): 4:24pm On Aug 22, 2013
collynzo2: Some Nigerians have been destroyed with inferiority complex. I can see some fools saying if it was in Nigeria this or that would have happened, smart lady, beautiful daughter etc. They aren't asking how the daughter was allowed to get there in the first place. If it happened in Nigeria, the comments would have been so different. If that 'oga at the top' debacle happened in another country, the fools would have claimed the man was only joking with the presenters. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooools
lol.
You have a point,though.
The double-standard is clear.
If this were to happen in Nigeria,the comments here would have been like
-failed country
-useless country
-she got her job because she slept with her employers
-A country of mediocrity
-Nepotism e.t.c.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by cornelokon(m): 4:26pm On Aug 22, 2013
yeah, she is a professional and her daughter is smart as well.

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by AwesomeDaniel(m): 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2013
I have some nice adult pampers for sale or would you prefer Always Ultra Thin Regular pads... undecided
SimonAndal:
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Akshow: 4:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
No new crew to stop her before she gets to her mum?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Euphrosyne(m): 4:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lordave: go fück Bance na sad
chai bad guy, d guy prick no go stand up again
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:

Honey, you are GAY! However its not too late to change! Bible said in d last days, dem go de ration men 1:7, abeg, no follow make them scarce by reducing the few when dey.. cry cry
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:

Yawnnnn...your feeble attempt at shock value has lost vigour. tongue lipsrsealed undecided
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by uchdollar111: 6:33pm On Aug 22, 2013
LMFAO. Anyway, to test ur knowledge and play a free version of the online who wants to be a millionaire, plus latest news visit www.nairaquest.com
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by ennon92(m): 6:35pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
*asylum seeker*
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
So innocent and naïve.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Wisdytech(m): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
what? Mr MAN
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by taiwobr: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
is the studio in her house or she took the girl to her office?
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Clemzy16(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
"dude your moniker says it all" you are fvcking gay.

*spits on your face*

™ƺƔcιεмεηт®
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by ceejayluv(m): 8:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
Change your moniker to SimonAnal... And bend over.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by skimarvel: 8:16pm On Aug 22, 2013
Lordave: what's this 1 saying

Who is afraid of Moroccans?
u kan ask dat questn again...ooodddd**
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 22, 2013
seanet02: shut your mouth. Naija kids cannot even make such a mistake.
Are you okayundecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by jesusjewel1(f): 9:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
mimifavour: Wise lady
abi nau.....
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2013
SimonAndal:
Seeking cheap attention doesn't pay.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by hybeekay9: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
I imagine wat pple will say if it was in Nigeria undecided grin grin nice girl tho..... wink
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by swtme(f): 11:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
This Gurl is gentle o if na my daughter she will wait there n be lyk "mummy answer d call n give me d phone back" grin
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 23, 2013
stexsy: So wat shud we do....who cares
why you be SADDIST like this?..take life easy bro..learn to laugh over little things make you u no die quick
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by kade4u: 7:41am On Aug 23, 2013
If this happens in 9ja, that is d end of d woman's career in d station.
But let take a look at it, i think all of it was a plan by d press to advertise their station.
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by Upeace: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2013
The innocence of a child - just doing what any normal kid would do! cheesy[color=#770077][/color]
Re: News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast by miqos02(m): 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2013
how did she enter the live studio?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Hate ZEE WORLD WITH PASSION / Vee Advises Laycon To Stay Away From Erica- He says He Is Not Hurting Anymore / BBNaija: Tobi Accused Cee-C Of Touching His Dick. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.