Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most (3636 Views)

Ladies: When A Man Hurts You, How Do You Deal With It? / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Why Does She Hurts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by yuzedo: 12:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
She serve me dodo witout tea! embarassed cry angry angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bootylicious: Hmmmmm,I passed d nyt in my ex's house,his friends came in frm d club nd brought a kenyan lady 2 d house they all had group sex and my ex also joined them while I was sleeping.. I dint know till I heard frm my friends in Uni.. I was so embarrassed and had to call off d relationship... Kenyan ladies are just bitches!!!

Is this for real? shocked shocked

And I thought my case was the worst, my dear I can feel your pain by reading this.
It's all this p.orn these guys watcch that maakes them want to experiment everything..
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Skinni10ne: 12:55pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bootylicious: Hmmmmm,I passed d nyt in my ex's house,his friends came in frm d club nd brought a kenyan lady 2 d house they all had group sex and my ex also joined them while I was sleeping.. I dint know till I heard frm my friends in Uni.. I was so embarrassed and had to call off d relationship... Kenyan ladies are just bitches!!!

If kenyan ladies are b's, then what is your ex? Why insult kenyan women cuz of 1 lady, when u should be cussing ur ex?

Why do some women blame the other woman? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
gringringringringringringrin i see why now.
Monicasque: m very sorry poster, I hope u r not still with that jezebel? Wel for me the most hurting thing was when i called one x of mine on his birthday to sing him happy birthday and tell him about the birthday enjoymentation i had planned for him and the brother hung up on me . ouch that was soooo hurtful. i tried to be strong and call him again then he just kept quet on the phone. stupid me , i called again and he now sounded like he was outside then he gave me the old story about how bad the network was. i hung and i sent him a text to express my disapointment and the brother was like '' am i supposed to cry just bcoz someone does not know that the network is busy. NEVER'' . I immediately concluded that i did not mean much to him as he meant a lot to me so i decided to never ever contact him or bother him again. I ended up enjoying the suprise i had spent for him alone and somehow he thought i would run back to him. He later came to my house thinking i had forgotten and i made sure that he will never see, smell or talk to me again.For sometime he attempted contact and even made me feel as if i was being unreasonable but my heart could not let me forget how i felt that morning. today when we bump into each other i ignor him like i have never met him in my life and i do not regret the action i took that day. Sometimes the writting is just on the wall but we ignor it. follow your intuition and what your girl did to u is not nice at all
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 22, 2013
Haba na by force... ? She said that's how she wants it.

Me I HATE mine with capital letters.

You should learn something from her experience. People who treat you like trash are not meant to waste a precious second on.
Popowaa: Not necessarily friends but when u see him in town just a hi that's all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Popowaa: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
I hear
2s£xy:
Haba na by force... ? She said that's how she wants it.

You should learn something from her experience. People who treat you like trash are not meant to waste a precious second on.

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Bootylicious(f): 7:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
because a Nigerian lady would probably not do that.. 4my ex screw him nd if u knw kenyans well U'll cuzz dem
Skinni10ne:

If kenyan ladies are b's, then what is your ex? Why insult kenyan women cuz of 1 lady, when u should be cussing ur ex?

Why do some women blame the other woman? undecided
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Bootylicious(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2013
Well 100% real nd at d long run I was blamed 4 not being involved in a sexual relationship wit him...
duffie:

Is this for real? shocked shocked

And I thought my case was the worst, my dear I can feel your pain by reading this.
It's all this p.orn these guys watcch that maakes them want to experiment everything..
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
Still yet to read that which is more hurtful cry
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2013
Called my boo for 2days and he wasn't picking so I travelled 3hours 20minites to go and see him. Wen I got to his apartment knocked and he dint answer so I went around the window and called him on d fone and he was sleeping, then woke up and asked me to go back where I came from dat I dint inform him b4 I started coming, through the window without letting me in oh, I thot it was a joke until it was almost dark and started raining, I had to run back to the park and luckily I met the last bus available which I boarded and got home to my house around after 11:pm. Then he called me and said: I hope u went home safely dear, I almost passed out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Skinni10ne: 8:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Bootylicious: because a Nigerian lady would probably not do that.. 4my ex screw him nd if u knw kenyans well U'll cuzz dem

So u know every nigerian and kenyan woman in the world? I have been around kenyan women b4 and Ive been to East Africa. Plz stop the hate!
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wtf? Are you guys still dating?
Valeree: Called my boo for 2days and he wasn't picking so I travelled 3hours 20minites to go and see him. Wen I got to his apartment knocked and he dint answer so I went around the window and called him on d fone and he was sleeping, then woke up and asked me to go back where I came from dat I dint inform him b4 I started coming, through the window without letting me in oh, I thot it was a joke until it was almost dark and started raining, I had to run back to the park and luckily I met the last bus available which I boarded and got home to my house around after 11:pm. Then he called me and said: I hope u went home safely dear, I almost passed out.
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by patrkq(m): 10:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Valeree: Called my boo for 2days and he wasn't picking so I travelled 3hours 20minites to go and see him. Wen I got to his apartment knocked and he dint answer so I went around the window and called him on d fone and he was sleeping, then woke up and asked me to go back where I came from dat I dint inform him b4 I started coming, through the window without letting me in oh, I thot it was a joke until it was almost dark and started raining, I had to run back to the park and luckily I met the last bus available which I boarded and got home to my house around after 11:pm. Then he called me and said: I hope u went home safely dear, I almost passed out.
damn!!!... are u kidding me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by addicted268(f): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Hahahahaha.sorry.very sorry I laughed but this is absolutely hilarious! cheesy that guy can kill someone silently o.very dangerous.

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by funkyjms: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2013

LOL.....WTF!!! shocked cheesy
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
gringringringringringringrin i see why now.

u c what my dear?
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by NnamdiN: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2013
# Just Passing. Never dated. Plus I have a very strong heart. If it's not a family member, it can't hurt. Myself first, every other ish is secondary.
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2013
Why you possibly did what you did, as stated in the other thread. It could have stemed from things like this.
Monicasque:

u c what my dear?
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Kslib(m): 11:26am On Aug 23, 2013
Whaaaat da ***...
Some guys are strong sha.. Lol.. Like seriously!!! Lmao!!!
All izz well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Monicasque(f): 12:08pm On Aug 23, 2013
2s£xy:
Why you possibly did what you did, as stated in the other thread. It could have stemed from things like this.

m glad u understand. Life is hard my dear and love is harder. all the knocks just have a way of changing your persona
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by bestcindy(f): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2013
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2013
addicted268:
Hahahahaha.sorry.very sorry I laughed but this is absolutely hilarious! cheesy that guy can kill someone silently o.very dangerous.
As in eh...
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by preeky: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2013
My ex ignored my calls and texts and could not bother to call back for a while.So one day I went to his apartment and I stumbled over an earring and he sat there just confessing that actually there was a woman that weekend but just for sex with no attachment.I ve never felt that bad and for one week my body could not stop shaking.Some men can be wicked! He later apologised I forgave him but quit the so called relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by fruityjojo(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2013
angry
Popowaa: You are both childish
undecided Your just quoting,commentin,criticissing others comment & derailing d topic wen u hav failed 2 even answer d questn asked by d op!
*Mine was wen I asked him 2 buy me another plate of icecreme but he refused! Just becos I said I won't follow him home!angry

1 Like

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by veave(f): 10:58pm On Oct 22, 2013
were will i start? its all in the past... i say these confessions to myself everyday... 'I am the best, + am beautiful, I am a blessing, I refuse to be taken for granted' and so many others.
brother, trust me- u realy dont want to know.
Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Youngpo413: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
2sExy1: Haba na by force... ? She said that's how she wants it.

Re: What Has Ur Partner Ever Done To You That Hurts You The Most by Mprex(f): 4:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
He accused me of fvcking with his friend undecided

i cried my eyes out trying to clear myself but he wasnt listening embarassed

he called it quits only to come back after some months when he found out the truth

i pratically threw him out of my house angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back, After I Dumped Her. / Blood Engagement Or Engagement Blood. / Chai...wetn Dis Guy Dey Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.