Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,838 members, 7,802,683 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? (1890 Views)

How Important Is Money In A Relationship? / An Apology Letter From Men To Women / Pot Belly vs. 6-pack Abs - Which Do Our Babes Prefer? [IMAGES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Idriswhite(m): 9:32am On Aug 22, 2013
6-pack here. 6-pack there. Guys spent time discussing 6-pack to spice up their romance life. Tiwa Savage in her song Eminado ft Don J said '...you will be my 6-pack bobo...' .
Ladies in the house, how important is a 6-pack stomach to you. Would you date a guy because he has a 6-pack stomach? How do you feel when you see a guy who has 6-pack?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Ab025(m): 9:41am On Aug 22, 2013
6packs is important to ladies dsame way big boobs and a figure 8 curve is important to men.

But wen it comes down to getting a serious relationship, all these things becomes abtract and irrelevant because I can't fall in luv wit a lady who luvs me just becos of my 6packs thesame way I dnt expect a lady to fall in luv wit me just because I luv her boobs and curves.

Moreover, when I grow old, my 6packs tommy is likely to sagg (that is, if I no get pot belly sef)

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Monicasque(f): 9:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Ab025: 6packs is important to ladies dsame way big boobs and a figure 8 curve is important to men.

But wen it comes down to getting a serious relationship, all these things becomes abtract and irrelevant because I can't fall in luv wit a lady who luvs me just becos of my 6packs thesame way I dnt expect a lady to fall in luv wit me just because I luv her boobs and curves.

Moreover, when I grow old, my 6packs tommy is likely to sagg (that is, if I no get pot belly sef)

i agree with u BUT poster dol WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE love us some 6 packs on a brother.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2013
Ab025: 6packs is important to ladies dsame way big boobs and a figure 8 curve is important to men.

Well said cool
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Idriswhite(m): 12:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: Well said cool
front page please
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Skinni10ne: 12:47pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

i agree with u BUT poster dol WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE love us some 6 packs on a brother.

Plz speak for yourself. I really don't.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Monicasque(f): 12:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Plz speak for yourself. I really don't.

k, so what do u like?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 22, 2013
Idriswhite:
front page please
You'd wait till white hairs grow on your ass. gringrin
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Enegod(m): 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
it should be, how important is money to women... what's 6packs?!!! undecided
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by iamswizz(m): 1:09pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

no vex o.. But shey ur papa get six packs?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Skinni10ne: 1:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

k, so what do u like?

Regular slim to husky men with flat stomachs; not overweight.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
What if u get 12-packs but when tym reach 4 bleeping u last only 2minute,d gal go stil kum back 4 ur 12-packs?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Monicasque(f): 4:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
iamswizz: no vex o.. But shey ur papa get six packs?

ohh darling , i would not really know the answer to that. He died when i was 4 so i do not know much about him
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Monicasque(f): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2013
Skinni10ne:

Regular slim to husky men with flat stomachs; not overweight.

okay. i c
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 22, 2013
Let a man with 6packs compete with the one with money. Then u shall know whether 6packs matter to women.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
All the aqbero "qanqsterx" in my area with 6packx hav all turned qay angry the straiqht ones end up in brothels lipsrsealed
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
Enegod: it should be, how important is money to women... what's 6packs?!!! undecided
I know a lady that isn't fascinated by six packets.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2013
3D_CYCLOPS: All the aqbero "qanqsterx" in my area with 6packx hav all turned qay angry the straiqht ones end up in brothels lipsrsealed
LWTMB

2 Likes

Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 22, 2013
Emmadani: What if u get 12-packs but when tym reach 4 bleeping u last only 2minute,d gal go stil kum back 4 ur 12-packs?
That's rhetorical.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 22, 2013
Monicasque:

ohh darling , i would not really know the answer to that. He died when i was 4 so i do not know much about him
'm sorry.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
I didn't even know what 6 packs meant until recently. 6 packs ko, 24 packs ni. People are busy making money, you are spending your time in the gym looking for 6 packs. You go tire!
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
What is my business with 6pack? Will that put food on the table or will it put money in my pocket?
6pack tummy without money is nonsense so it is not important to me undecided
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2013
poshdiva: I didn't even know what 6 packs meant until recently. 6 packs ko, 24 packs ni. People are busy making money, you are spending your time in the gym looking for 6 packs. You go tire!
Well done
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi: What is my business with 6pack? Will that put food on the table or will it put money in my pocket?
6pack tummy without money is nonsense so it is not important to me undecided
You make them two.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 22, 2013
Not important at all. As long as he's healthy and in shape, he doesn't need to have a 6-pack. You don't need a 6-pack to be in shape. It's great to take care of yourself, but there're far more important things to look for in people.
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
maxwello.yg:

You make them two.
How?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Popowaa: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2013
Na six packs we go chop?
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 22, 2013
Baybe: You'd wait till white hairs grow on your ass. gringrin
White hair is already there; look closely grin
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 22, 2013
sexytabhi:
How?
maxwello.yg:

I know a lady that isn't fascinated by six packets. Now you make them two
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2013
Wizee: White hair is already there; look closely grin
gringrin guy you bad grin
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2013
[quote author=maxwello.yg][/quote]
I see
Re: How Important Is A 6- Pack Stomach To Women? by Speakdatruth: 10:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
gurls luv it. ma secret of free punny evri wik. dey drol ova it

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Kid Sister Is Pregnant For My Secondary Schl Gay Partner…. / She Has A Blackberry And Her Boyfriend Does Not... / Your Love Letters Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.