Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? (1851 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Encourage Your Friends To Try Wooing Your Woman / Would You Encourage He Or She To Continue To Endure Eh?? Na Wa O!!!! / How Do You Encourage A Shy Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 9:40am On Aug 22, 2013
Good morning brethren grin
IF your partner was offered a trip to the moon [worth millions of $ US], would you encourage him/her to take this opportunity ?
OR would you discourage him/her fearing that an accident might happen [or by pure jealousy] ?

How would you react ?

PS: I'm talking about a serious relationship/partner for life, not a fling, someone dear to you. grin

Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by flolancracker: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2013
cool Yes. If we'll be going together.undecided
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 9:50am On Aug 22, 2013
No, she/he is going ALONE, you can't accompany her/him. undecided
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 22, 2013
What a question ! grin

Depends........
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123: What a question ! grin

Depends........
grin Depends on what ?
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
grin Depends on what ?

Who are they going with ? An astronaut ?
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2013
adaobi123: Who are they going with ? An astronaut ?
Haha, yeah of course, NASA and all these things.
You can now do tourism on the moon grin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by flolancracker: 10:05am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25: No, she/he is going ALONE, you can't accompany her/him. undecided
if we're married or about to, undecided NO.
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Hum... Has anyone died from attempt of going to space in the last five years?
#this will play a part in my answer.
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25:
Haha, yeah of course, NASA and all these things.
You can now do tourism on the moon grin

Okayy. Off to the moon I go !! cheesy
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Enegod(m): 10:26am On Aug 22, 2013
smh
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by nikkyshyne(f): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2013
Go to the moon for what exactly? Will it guarantee us a happy marriage? undecided

Abeg let him sit his butt down. Nansense. Waste of my precious hours with him kiss
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by sexymoma(f): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2013
ah ah what there in going to the moon... or will he be the first human to visit the moon
i say YES
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:03am On Aug 22, 2013
Except if we will be going together.
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2013
Neva!!
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by UjSizzle(f): 11:09am On Aug 22, 2013
I'll ask to go in his place. I wanna take a pishure on that rock grin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Iaz93: 11:12am On Aug 22, 2013
sure!!!
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Iaz93: 11:14am On Aug 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Neva!!
Why na??
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 11:17am On Aug 22, 2013
OK, for all those that don't know, the Moon is now an attraction, people embark on rocket just like astronauts, they are accompanied by professional astronauts also.
The trip is 5 days long and cost 20 to 35 MILLIONS of $US.
They offer the possibility to see the earth from the sky and all of these.... undecided
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_tourism for more info

Now back to the topic, would you let your partner go WITHOUT YOU ? smiley
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy please let me know when a trip to the sun is available ,I've a couple of people I would love to send there wink

3 Likes

Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 11:24am On Aug 22, 2013
^^^^^ grin grin Nice one! grin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Sanboy please let me know when a trip to the sun is available ,I've a couple of people I would love to send there wink

lolz... This got me laughing
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 22, 2013
spongeback: Sanboy please let me know when a trip to the sun is available ,I've a couple of people I would love to send there wink

grin grin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by flolancracker: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2013
gringringringrin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Stegomiah: 1:59pm On Aug 22, 2013
Don't seee any reason why i should discourage him from going to the moon. Provided he won't be shot by meteors, and since he is not going αlσиє, i'll let him go, so when he comes back we can discuss about it, probably see the photos too. Is it not just 4 5days? I'll encourage him afterall he'll be paid millions
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Adamskuty(m): 3:25pm On Aug 22, 2013
Sanboy25: OK, for all those that don't know, the Moon is now an attraction, people embark on rocket just like astronauts, they are accompanied by professional astronauts also.
The trip is 5 days long and cost 20 to 35 MILLIONS of $US.
They offer the possibility to see the earth from the sky and all of these.... undecided
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_tourism for more info

Now back to the topic, would you let your partner go WITHOUT YOU ? smiley
can we fly to the moon together swrry?? U know i can't let u go alone,we are meant for eachother,i so much luuuuvvvvvu u.. Mwwwwah! grin
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Sanboy25: 4:42pm On Aug 22, 2013
Adamskuty: can we fly to the moon together swrry?? U know i can't let u go alone,we are meant for eachother,i so much luuuuvvvvvu u.. Mwwwwah! grin
undecided
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2013
A once in a lifetime opportunity. Yes, I sure would!
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by MrCork: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2013
Sanboy25: Good morning brethren grin
IF your partner was offered a trip to the moon [worth millions of $ US], would you encourage him/her to take this opportunity ?
OR would you discourage him/her fearing that an accident might happen [or by pure jealousy] ?

How would you react ?

PS: I'm talking about a serious relationship/partner for life, not a fling, someone dear to you. grin

...sweerrry..we need to go to the moon and make babies...we call our first born: Superman!!! wink
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by MrCork: 10:43am On Sep 26, 2013

angry
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by 190theclown: 10:48am On Sep 26, 2013
if shes Nigerian hell yeah!!

abeg carry your wahala go!

I need some rest and time to sample some other babes embarassed
Re: Would You Encourage Your Partner To Fly To The Moon ? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2013
190-the-clown:
if shes Nigerian hell yeah!!

abeg carry your wahala go!

I need some rest and time to sample some other babes embarassed
grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Everyone Should Visitlondon At Least Once In Alifetime / 7 Reasons To Get Married And Live Happily Ever After / Caption These Photos Of Police Officers From Nottinghill Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.