Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,640 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? (3156 Views)

A Relationship Coach In The House Should Please Explain This. Am Confused! / Lets Take A Brake (what The Heck Does It Mean) / Just What Do Girls Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by tpia5: 5:02am On Aug 23, 2013
not sure this guy can get any gayer than he already said.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2013
Proudly_Naija: i will comment nt because of u @op because u dnt reali nid dis nw bt u wil sure nid n use it in d future. I wil 4 pple of importent issues, so dey cn b inform. dnt do drugs, d best is 4 u 2 eat food dat contain enough iron, vitamins n proteins contents lik unriped plantains wit vegetable sauce, n most esp reduce ur garri (eba,cassava) intake n start takin grounded wheat n unriped plantain mixture as ur swallow.
Tnx alot...
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Afam4eva(m): 8:11am On Sep 05, 2013
You go fear comments na grin

@OP
It's a normal occurrence for people who go into the act being anxious. It's a psychological trend that will stop when you get more mature and comfortable.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by ClareMarie: 9:17am On Sep 05, 2013
Inno listen to your Priest. It'll serve you a whole lot better. Be prudent
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Adaeze003(f): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2013
Come on na, ur 19 sleeping with underage girls. Na wa o! World don spoil sha no be today. When you're done you go for confession and head right back.smh
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:33pm On Sep 05, 2013
Enegod: it is from your village
lwkm grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by HezronLorraine(m): 12:50pm On Sep 05, 2013
I wonder why youngsters feel its the new norm having s.ex at the command of their s.exual impulses.

Its the society we live in,definition of love as been turned upside down.Everyone's preferences are sure different but nowaday's you hardly find guys who are reserved when it comes to s.ex.I don't get if men shouldn't value their virginity,but a lady automatically becomes a slut when they find out she's been deflowered,whyI'm not saying people shouldn't be lucky with each other.but at times,some circumstances like op age.

@Op
1.)what do you think of before intimacy?

2.)Are you just hoping to get your shine on with the person,that is you aren't emeotionally attached to the person?this is another reason why you can't have a sustained attention.

3.)Are you trying to have s.ex with someone not in your preference?

If none of the above,see a doctor or a spiritualist.Please note,you ain't impotent.you won't be.
Re: Can Someone Please Explain Just What The Heck Is Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 05, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I wonder why youngsters feel its the new norm having s.ex at the command of their s.exual impulses.

Its the society we live in,definition of love as been turned upside down.Everyone's preferences are sure different but nowaday's you hardly find guys who are reserved when it comes to s.ex.I don't get if men shouldn't value their virginity,but a lady automatically becomes a slut when they find out she's been deflowered,whyI'm not saying people shouldn't be lucky with each other.but at times,some circumstances like op age.

@Op
1.)what do you think of before intimacy?

2.)Are you just hoping to get your shine on with the person,that is you aren't emeotionally attached to the person?this is another reason why you can't have a sustained attention.

3.)Are you trying to have s.ex with someone not in your preference?

If none of the above,see a doctor or a spiritualist.Please note,you ain't impotent.you won't be.
i'm not a flirt or philanderer....but if or when opportunity shows itself i dont hesitate to jump rite in. Anyways like i said. I've been intimate only once....tnx for ur advice all dsame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Guys Sex Freaks?! (#ladies Wonder#). / I Have A Huge Crush On Juliaann And Seriousbabe / Sharia Approved Condoms.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.