Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? (24413 Views)

Davido - Skelewu (directed By Moe Musa) / Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / DOWLOAD New Music: Davido - Skelewu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Swiftboy(m): 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rawpidgin: i haven't listened to both & i ain't planning to.
na unna dey encourage all these naija artist to dey sing rubbish so, & the rubbish music dey always dey get rubbish names like: skelewu, alingo, limpopo, kpalasa, skubudu & alongalo.
its not that our musicians are not talented o, but dem dey feel say if dem sing music wen make sense naija nor go buy am, hence they have to sing nonsense 4 unna to appreciate their effort.
that is why i will always respect 2face idibia, naim be the only dude wen nor dey put sales 4 mind b4 im write music, thats why u see say just one party jam 4 im album is okay & he still dey sell like mad.
their are lots of things to sing about in naija, so my fellow nigerians, any album wen nor talk about how we go move forward, how the government go take beta, how steady light go take dey make we nor buy am abeg
You are more mature than most of this people that have been commenting! Its a slap on the industry if the only thing we promote's dancehall{some dont have meaning aside shake your butt}.Its getting too much,I shake my head when I hear meaningless songs everywhere.what about love song,motivational song,songs that inspires! After Dagrin's unfortunate demise,am yet to see decent creativity aside ranting.I expect more from the industry than jamboree.I love to dance but if thats the only thing the industry has got to offer then its a bull sheet! How about other genres of music? We hardly hear regae on radio again,no rnb just dancehall.how tiring? We want meaningful song too jor!

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by ib4real95(m): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
I love em both... no homo grin grin
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by chipet(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Abeg Abeg Abeg!!! It's Skelewu all the way! Maybe cos it's the latest cos i love Jaiye Jaiye too
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by DankemzI(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
With a standing Ovation lets give it up to***==>>Davido..... Skelewu till day break
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by howfarwhatagwan: 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rawpidgin: i haven't listened to both & i ain't planning to.
na unna dey encourage all these naija artist to dey sing rubbish so, & the rubbish music dey always dey get rubbish names like: skelewu, alingo, limpopo, kpalasa, skubudu & alongalo.
its not that our musicians are not talented o, but dem dey feel say if dem sing music wen make sense naija nor go buy am, hence they have to sing nonsense 4 unna to appreciate their effort.
that is why i will always respect 2face idibia, naim be the only dude wen nor dey put sales 4 mind b4 im write music, thats why u see say just one party jam 4 im album is okay & he still dey sell like mad.
their are lots of things to sing about in naija, so my fellow nigerians, any album wen nor talk about how we go move forward, how the government go take beta, how steady light go take dey make we nor buy am abeg

Lol very true but also truth be told it is these same songs you have mentioned that keep a lot of Nigerians Sane cos they are able to dance and just have fun. If you remove the fun times we have in Nigeria and religion we will go insane given the problems we have however I still believe that we can have party songs with better lyrics and not just about women or shake this and that...

1 Like

Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by howfarwhatagwan: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
Fans of Wizkid will surely prefer Jaiye while fans of Davido will go for Skelewu but if you are not a fan of any of the two and you are just listening to both music I think you will prefer Skelewu...

2 Likes

Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by iterator25: 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
nickz: undecided None I prefer dammy krane's GRATITUDE TO BOTH
nwanne, your brain de go off key o... read the topic again
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by SIRKOL(m): 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2013
fedrick901:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECxw7Gf6mgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7nLOhmMGfg

This year has produced great hits and loads of dance tracks, but we cannot but notice the efforts of these two young and multi-talented artistes DAVIDO (David Adeleke) and WIZKID (Ayo Balogun) with hit tracks like Skelewu and jaiye jaiye respectively banging on radios and a must-have track on our memory cards.
So in 2013 ALONE, Who do you think was better WIZKID or DAVIDO??
they are both children in the music industry and these two songs reminds me of my children days song at school " lily lily lily willy ooooo; clap clap clap; mother in the kitchen cooking rice......
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by valinda(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
Skelewu playin on repeat since last week
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Donmichaelz(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2013
mayapop: Jaiye jaiye abeg! sad my friends over here are in love with it
over there?is it Malawi,kenya mozambique?
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by olawumia(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls u plpp sud stop comparing. Jaye Jaye is better Compare skelewu or Isewu with Goody bag.
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by sammybrainy(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Davido's Skelewu onpoint!
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by SPSpecial(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
skelewu......oya fijo gbowo
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by nickz(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
iterator25: nwanne, your brain de go off key o... read the topic again
nye efe both,are just overated .if you were an up-coming artiste and you sing any of those songs .na only your family members go download am
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by habbyy03: 10:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
kenmusa: PSQUARE IS BETTER
u b musa true true .....smh, simple tin u no undastnd
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by PrEtTyDiMpLe: 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
sup wif dis whole first to comment stuff? skelewu all d way!
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Youngtekkey(m): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2013
nickz: nye efe both,are just overated .if you were an up-coming artiste and you sing any of those songs .na only your family members go download am
lol buh me get one school like skelewu pattern are u saying that the song will not hit
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by kings2all: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Wizkid. Have always preferred Him to Davido. But both are good.
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Both (skelewu & jaiye jaiye) make sense...but i will give it to "skelewu" because of the beat smiley
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by nickz(m): 10:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Youngtekkey: lol buh me get one school like skelewu pattern are u saying that the song will not hit
I'm not saying it won't + try creating your own pattern
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Bimpss(f): 11:20pm On Aug 31, 2013
Jaiye Jaiye for sure, because most of the lyrics makes sense. The beat and the rhythm is also on point. Why in the heck is this even a question?? Wizkid wins hands down, no contest there.
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by iheanyi40(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
omo JAIYE JAIYE joor

lyk seriously I avnt heard DAT skelewu of a song I don't even plan on listening to it

#team wizkid #team starboy
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Ola3tag(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]d winner is davido skelewu... Contest over...make everybody go em papa hose joorh!
#skelewu
#team endtime
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by sweetgala(m): 11:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Forget both of them Badooo Lee aka young erikina Olamide is def the best
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by delors(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Skelewu of course. I only played Jaiye jaiye once on Notjustok.com and since then i never bothered to check. I have played and overplayed skelewu now...
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by drnairalov: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2013
It is safe to say skelewu..wins...more people have chosen it over jaiye jaiye
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by bladex: 12:33am On Sep 01, 2013
None of d Above
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Barayeks(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2013
I prefer Vic o's party all night smiley
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by chukxie(m): 4:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Both Wizkid and Davido are lyrically talented and they both work very hard to pen down songs.Thumbs up to them. When it comes to comparing Davido's 'Skelewu' and Wizkid's ' Jaiye Jaiye', i would give it to 'Jaiye Jaiye' because the lyric in the song is meaningful--one of the elements of a good song.
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Shaadey: 5:03am On Sep 01, 2013
Jaiye jaiye
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by iheanyi40(m): 5:04am On Sep 01, 2013
chukxie: Both Wizkid and Davido are lyrically talented and they both work very hard to pen down songs.Thumbs up to them. When it comes to comparing Davido's 'Skelewu' and Wizkid's ' Jaiye Jaiye', i would give it to 'Jaiye Jaiye' because the lyric in the song is meaningful--one of the elements of a good song.
cool
Re: Davido 'Skelewu' Vs Wizkid Jaiye Jaiye - Which Do You Prefer? by Shaadey: 5:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Codedrock: THE TITLE SHOULD BE OLAMIDE-DUROSOKE VS. DAVIDO-SKELEWU If you support LIKE this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Motivational Audio - Believe In Yourself | Be Yourself / Ope Mi By Pita Lyrics / Davido's Hkn , Wizkid's Starboy Or Olamide's Ybnl ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.