Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Make $1000 Daily On Twitter - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Make $1000 Daily On Twitter (831 Views)

10 Simple Ways To Get Popularity On Twitter... Shocking. / How To Earn $1000 Per Day From Your Website|brief Tutorial / Make $1000 In A Few Days With Domain Parking . Learn The Basics And The Secrets. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by samueleto(m): 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2013
Now anyone can use $100 dollar easily using Twitter. Don’t worry. It is not scam or fake. It is really real. It is Sponsored Tweets. Now I am telling you about the program.

Monetize your Twitter Account

here is an online marketplace that allows you to connect directly with advertisers to engage in sponsored conversations through Twitter. Advertisers compensate you with cash in exchange for a sponsored tweets. Think of it like eBay for tweets.

- See more at: http://www.fancyloaded.com/forum/showtopic.php?id=126#sthash.HSLqmJsZ.dpuf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by one9jeria: 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
please let me know how this poeple are paying you. they pay through paypal. how do you get your payment in Nigeria here. my man
Re: Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by samueleto(m): 4:30am On Aug 24, 2013
Yea they pay through paypal. U can manage paypel here in nigeria. I have a payonier master card that i use to withraw from it.

1 Like

Re: Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by one9jeria: 11:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
i would like to call you and get further clarification on this. how you verified your paypal in nigeria, how you got the poineer mastercard, and how much they pay you. thanks can you drop your contact here. i have already PM YOU
Re: Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by samueleto(m): 4:50am On Aug 25, 2013
Meet me in facebook www.fb.com/samuel.nwosu.7

1 Like

Re: Make $1000 Daily On Twitter by Samabu07(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls kindly give tips on the verified paypal in Nigeria and get a payoneer master card. The last time I applied For a Payoneer Master card it was declined.

(1) (Reply)

Free Hosting, Cheap Webhosting, Reseller Hosting And Domain Registration / I Need A Webhoster Plan / Very Vert Very Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.