Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104079 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:39pm On Aug 22, 2013
Yes, it sounds funny. But i think we need this kind of thing in our social networks. The kind of dressing and make up some people put on the social network can make u go mad and crazy.With this kind of thing in place, people will be mindful of what they put on or wear before posting.Let's use this medium as way of correcting improper dressing and looks.what do you nairalanders think?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2013
pls moderators rmove dis thread. since no one is concerned about it. tanks

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Stunner1(f): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hw do u intend going about it

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by IMAGEMasters: 12:06pm On Sep 15, 2013
@OP

I think its a good idea, but I also think that you should set the ball rolling by putting up a picture from the "social network sites" etc. That you think viewers should comment on .
Do bear in mind that when doing this , you have to specify what occassion the outfit was worn and how or If it is appropriate or not .this will enable the "fashion police " to deliver their individual verdict on here.
You can also set up a panel or group here to be the ones to do the policing on here, at the end they can give their marks and decide if its a trend to follow or dump.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2013
IMAGEMasters: @OP

I think its a good idea, but I also think that you should set the ball
rolling by putting up a picture from the "social network sites" etc.
That you think viewers should comment on .
Do bear in mind that when doing this , you have to specify what
occassion the outfit was worn and how or If it is appropriate or not
.this will enable the "fashion police " to deliver their individual
verdict on here.
You can also set up a panel or group here to be the ones to do the
policing on here, at the end they can give their marks and decide if its
a trend to follow or dump.

Good luck
thanks so much sorry 4 d late reply am trying to see hw i can do it, my system is down and uploading pics wiv my phone is kinda difficult
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2013
Pls I need more suggestions from u ppl to make this work.please! Thanks
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by abbyrian(f): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2013
There are already some available already...
check out: www.diarybyemmy.com www.trendyrammy.com www.fashionminders..com
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by abbyrian(f): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2013
We can start with this

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2013
Yeah thanks lol tonto dikeh! Yes she wore this to an event recently that's a premiere of a movie,
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by abbyrian(f): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2013
There's something about that Bermuda triangle at her back that looks like a DIY version(like she had the shirt cut out herself to reveal the hideous tattoo), I hate tattoos; hence a personal bias.
And the hair? Why did she make a hairstyle that will reveal her flaw of a receding hairline? 'Almost' a complete disaster I'll say.

6 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol yeah I tot d same thing bout d back.it looks lipsrsealed more comments
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:51am On Oct 02, 2013
Check out Rita's approach to casual.she is wearing a jersey dress with an asymmetric hem,a chic black sweater,bold red boots, and sunglasses.what do u think?

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ichliebedich(f): 12:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
^ she's definately trying to go different with the casual look, her outfit seems to me like sumtin riri would wear. She should have dumped d handbag for a clutch purse or sumtin simple

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:48pm On Oct 02, 2013
Ich liebe dich: ^ she's definately trying to go different with
the casual look, her outfit seems to me like sumtin riri would wear. She
should have dumped d handbag for a clutch purse or sumtin
simple
thanks 4 contributing,i kinda agree with d bag buh 4rm d pic it looks lyk shes on a journey.so no biggi. i just luv d boots.8-)
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by phaya(f): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
Is it only Naija celebrities we get to judge their styles?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2013
phaya: Is it only Naija celebrities we get to judge their styles?
no its not, bt bcuz its a nigerian forum and all. bt i will try get foreign celebs. thanks 4 d contribution i appreciate. smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by uzoo: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
i think they just woke her up from sleep and hurried her up to the air port, So she just scrambled on the closest thing in the room to wear.Trust me you will not catch Riri dead in that gray gown, the sunglasses maybe but not the dress.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2013
am so sorry, i haven't being posting here. I have been really busy.I would try my best in updating this thread. pls if u have suggestions,feel free.Thanks. happy weekend cool
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by uzoo: 6:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
hi Joywendy

your post is really good . you need to keep it up so people can come over here and post their thoughts on the outfits.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 18, 2013
abbyrian: There's something about that Bermuda triangle at her back that looks like a DIY version(like she had the shirt cut out herself to reveal the hideous tattoo), I hate tattoos; hence a personal bias.
And the hair? Why did she make a hairstyle that will reveal her flaw of a receding hairline? 'Almost' a complete disaster I'll say.
Bermuda Triangle, hehe.

joywendy: Check out Rita's approach to casual.she is wearing a jersey dress with an asymmetric hem,a chic black sweater,bold red boots, and sunglasses.what do u think?
Rita Dominique usually dresses well, but this ...doesn't make the cut. undecided
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by barneshoward: 10:24am On Nov 18, 2013
Thanks for the nice sharing,i have never know about it.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:45am On Nov 20, 2013
who do u think wore it better? Rihanna,Yvonne or Paris hilton?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2013
uzoo: hi Joywendy

your post is really good . you need to keep it up so people can come over here and post their thoughts on the outfits.
thanks alot....i need more hands oh. it is not my fault,school work.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by IMAGEMasters: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2013
This is a tough one , between Riri and the lady in the middle, (sorry Paris doesn't do that dress Justice) . But I think I'll go with Riri cos of the hair and the shoes . I like her hair.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by coldgate(f): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2013
Methinks Hilton did better Justice to the dress. The Neclace is cool. Her Blonde hair goes well with the pale color on the dress. Her Shoes are also not bad. So here it is: Hilton 1st, Yvonne 2nd and Rihanna 3rd. Rihanna should ditch that bag!

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
uzoo: hi Joywendy

pls did u get my PM??
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
IMAGEMasters: This is a tough one , between Riri and the lady in the middle, (sorry Paris doesn't do that dress Justice) . But I think I'll go with Riri cos of the hair and the shoes . I like her hair.
Yeah, same here. i dont see how it fits paris undecided Riri would have done better without the bag.
coldgate: Methinks Hilton did better Justice to the dress. The Neclace is cool. Her Blonde hair goes well with the pale color on the dress. Her Shoes are also not bad. So here it is: Hilton 1st, Yvonne 2nd and Rihanna 3rd. Rihanna should ditch that bag!
yes the bag i agree, but putting paris 1st mmm......wat do u guys think?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 18, 2013
I think d one in d middle did justice 2 d dress, nice shoes. den we ave rihanna, d bag is a no no (is dat a flat shoe? If yes, it doesn't luk nice with d dress 2 me), paris, uhm, i jst dnt like d dress on her

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amyjustin: I think d one in d middle did justice 2 d dress, nice shoes. den we ave rihanna, d bag is a no no (is dat a flat shoe? If yes, it doesn't luk nice with d dress 2 me), paris, uhm, i jst dnt like d dress on her
yeah that's Yvonne Nelson,the one in the middle...I think she is the best in that dress.....using this oppurtunity to wish everyone Happy new year!

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by uzoo: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
joywendy:
pls did u get my PM??

Sorry dear , i'm not sure i did. You could try resending.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
uzoo:

Sorry dear , i'm not sure i did. You could try resending.
yeah i tried but it didnt work
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by uzoo: 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
joywendy: yeah i tried but it didnt work

ok i just saw it ,i've sent you a reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.