Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (103834 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by tandj: 10:28am On Jul 04, 2014
The color is bland on Diaz.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2014
welcome phema and tandj! smiley

okay the odds are against diaz

one more comment and the verdict would be given.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2014
Give me Emilia's look on Cameron's shoes. Emilia it is 4 me.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Emilia obviously looked better. But personally, i would pick the outfit on Cameron. It doesn't suit her but she knows it'll look better on me tongue
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:33pm On Jul 06, 2014
VERDICT
Okay
it's quite obvious who wore it better emilika! smiley
sorry diaz better luck next time.

Thanks yall for your contribution!

Next pic please.
Let's keep them comingsmiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ariyke: 5:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
Lemme join here maybe I will learn one or two things about fashion cheesy

Emilia rock it plus I love that shoe the other Person pose looks sick tongue

Joywendy sweet hello cheesy

Am new here wc me peeps cheesy

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
Ariyke: Lemme join here maybe I will learn one or two things about fashion cheesy

Emilia rock it plus I love that shoe the other Person pose looks sick tongue

Joywendy sweet hello cheesy

Am new here wc me peeps cheesy
lol! You will and we will also learn from you too smiley

Eminent!cheesy you are very welcome!
Glad to have u here smiley if you have any pic of any celeb or anyone you know who you feel didn't dress approriate or who dressed very well and want a different opinion to it, you can put the pic here for analysis. You can put your pic here has well, trust me we will be nice grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ariyke: 5:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
joywendy: lol! You will and we will also learn from you too smiley

Eminent!cheesy you are very welcome!
Glad to have u here smiley if you have any pic of any celeb or anyone you know who you feel didn't dress approriate or who dressed very well and want a different opinion to it, you can put the pic here for analysis. You can put your pic here has well, trust me we will be nice grin
for where I knw nada about fashion grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2014
Okay.

People. I have a pic here of zendaya from the bet awards. I love this chic but mehn what she wore ehn lipsrsealed

What do you guys think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:56am On Jul 08, 2014
Trying to look tom boyish.Not too impressive, she would have done better. Nice make up sha... I would understand a bit, if she wore something like this for a random party or sport event.But for an event like bet awards Hell no! she didn't try at all

Still looking.....
More comments ppl smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2014
This outfit is a no-no but I love her smile

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2014
melissaray: This outfit is a no-no but I love her smile
yeah same here.
Oya where's everyone
Come out come out wherever you are.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:29am On Jul 09, 2014
Cute chic, love the tom boyish outfit too tho cheesy Sometimes, u just get real tired of wearing a dress cuz everyone expects u to as a lady, lol she did looked great wearing that outfit, not every lady will.

And oh, I want her shoes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:10am On Jul 09, 2014
luxanne: Cute chic, love the tom boyish outfit too tho cheesy Sometimes, u just get real tired of wearing a dress cuz everyone expects u to as a lady, lol she did looked great wearing that outfit, not every lady will.

And oh, I want her shoes cheesy
mmm...nothing bad in dressing in like a tom boy. If she was tired of wearing a dress, what's wrong in putting on a nice skinny jeans with a top? any other place it may look very stylish and cool but for the BET awards
Love the shoes too and accesories smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2014
Her outfit is great. But wearing this for the BET awards is a no-no. She should have probably ditched the cap and jacket, then we might have given her a pass.
Cute smile!

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
I take back my words grin Well I got to give her kudos for this, it took courage for her to wear such to any event like the BET awards. She try and she no try too grin

@mitchyy exactly what I'm saying.

Mmm...

More comments people
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2014
joywendy: mmm...nothing bad in dressing in like a tom boy. If she was tired of wearing a dress, what's wrong in putting on a nice skinny jeans with a top? any other place it may look very stylish and cool but for the BET awards
Love the shoes too and accesories smiley

Some folks ain't keepers of the usual norms but I do get wot u mean smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2014
Zendaya is 17 years old & she does dress well for her age. I've noticed that she likes to add some feminine flair to her "tomboy" (ruffled blouse, statement necklace) in this case, I think its the bra. I'm not saying I love the outfit, but it reminds me of TLC in the "good ol days" so I don't hate it. Can I just be indifferent

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2014
Ariyke it would shock you wink

Luxanne you are right smiley

Maxiflexi yeah I know, she got nice style.lol! U can once in a while smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ariyke: 12:25am On Jul 11, 2014
joywendy: Ariyke it would shock you wink

ok ma wink

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:22am On Jul 11, 2014
Okay this pic has been here for a while, so I guess it's time for the verdict. cheesy
Before I go on where's thatgurlvixen Who has heard from her?
Calling out
Mimicue,eyekandy,adaeze003, imagemasters,abbyrian,adesuave,onegig

Oya where are you guys? Stop hiding grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 11:10am On Jul 11, 2014
VERDICT

Okay,

Make up- beautiful cheesy
Earrings- wonderful
Shoes- lovely. Me likey smiley

Has for the outfit. Like I said earlier, I give her kudos for what she wore. Not everyone can dress like this to an awards like me for instance grin
Anyways based on some of the comments above, she dressed well though she would have done better without the cap and jacket and it was too tomboyish for an event like BET. Well, she wanted to be unique, and she did it very well. Apart from that nothing else wrong with it.
So I have decided to let her go, but on a serious warning grin
please don't try the tomboyish look next time, it may seem nice now but the next time you try it to the BET. It won't be so nice.

Thanks for your comments cheesy
Next pic please smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hello people let's make this fun, You can post any picture of any celeb or anyone you know at any event. Just make sure u get their permission first. You can post a pic of yourself, trust me. We will be nice. smiley

So let the pics start rolling in smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
Who wore it better ? (or how do we call it here?) Christina Aguilera vs Angelina Jolie in Micheal Kors.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
mitchyy: Her outfit is great. But wearing this for the BET awards is a no-no. She should have probably ditched the cap and jacket, then we might have given her a pass.
Cute smile!
God bless you Mittchy. We are kindred. Though I feel ditching just d hat wld have made her a knockout.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
Lol.You are right, It's
Who wore it better?
Thanks Maxiflexi
Mmm....I love the gown. They both look gorgeous smiley well this is a tough one.

Okay so would start from the dress
I prefer Angelina's to christina. She wins that big time! It brings out her curves compared to christina.
But when it comes to accesories and make up, Then christina it is from the earrings to the bangles and the rest.

Still observing...

More comments pls
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 7:43am On Jul 14, 2014
This is a no-brainer sort of.

If only Ms Jolie and Christina can switch heads. Angelina looks great from her neck downwards. Christina looks amazing from her neck upwards.

Ermmm.... Angelina Jolie wore it better, but she should be fined for poor makeup and ill-fitting hairdo.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 4:16pm On Jul 14, 2014
@mitchyy exactly the hair angry gosh, Angelina why?! angry

come on fashionstas
more comments
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 14, 2014
I honestly donot have any problems with Angelina's hair. I think it suits her. Then again, I'm not seeing the curves you ladies are seeing ooo. I doubt the dress does any of them good.

Angelina should tan her legs a bit. Looks whiter than the other parts of her body. grin

As for the other lady; I dislike her pose, her overtly white face and her poise. I like her tanned legs though.

Overall, I will go with Angelina on this one.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ariyke: 7:51pm On Jul 14, 2014
I agree with the poster above me that angelina needs to tan and the other lady posture is not it at all

Jolie for me

Joywendy I try? tongue

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2014
Aguilera looked like a ghost indeed grin

Well, Jolie did it for me and i also love her hair and the print on her black dress cheesy BUT too many blacks on her angry would have prefered aguilera shoes, accessories and purse on her instead, that's all i like on aguilera btw.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 16, 2014
I'll go with christina the dress looks good on her, with the right shoes and a good pose she would've looked really nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.