Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,046 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:01 AM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (103839 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 10:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
hat & jacket are ill fitting. shoes don't match the trouser. gorgeous shoes, but the overall concept makes her look horribly short & shapeless cool

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
VERDICT

Thanks y'all for the comments smiley

The good cheesy

Make up - Good! Thumbs up cheesy

Hair - lovely smiley

Shoes - on point wink

Bad and ugly angry

The hat - This is bad! Asin there is no explanation for this funny looking cap abi hat or whatever it is sef undecided she would have done better without it.

The jacket: another weird ensemble. Only the heavens know who is wearing who? undecided Was she just coming out from the bathroom cuz na only bathroom robes look bigger than the wearer lipsrsealed

Sorry babez you disappointed big time! Therefore you have been SEVERELY fined for the above fashion blunders.

NEXT PIC PLS smiley

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Yes, let's go back to my favourite segment : who rocked it better? Our own Genevieve to the amvca last night, or Rhianna to the diamond ball in 2014. sorry about the picture quality.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 11:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Jeny........ Genevieve wore it better
Loved the colour, the flow of the gown round her body, her poise, the way the photographer took the pics her hair do and.........

Will be back tomorrow to complete the rest

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 11:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
Picture mode off.. So no comment. cheesy

Joy. You should fashion a way out for us that love switching off images. tongue

At least maybe a descriptive narrative of the dressing and style.

Just passing by.

5 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 7:36am On Mar 09, 2015
Obviously, the dresses were made with different materials coz Rihanna's looks stiff.

But can Genny look any less stunning? kiss
I love the flow of the dress, the color, the pose, the jewelry(ok, maybe the ring is too much) but... love love love kiss

Genevieve for me...

4 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2015
Riri whoundecided puhleeze genevieve slayed in that dress, I mean look at it,, that's what beyonce meant when she sang 'FLAWLESS'.. Better luck next time rihannatongue

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by TheFabTrunk: 2:26pm On Mar 10, 2015
I love me some bad girl Riri but today, I'd pick Genevieve!
Her fashion and style keeps getting better by the day. She obviously has great stylists and advisers. Also, where did she learn to pose that way? Can't fault nothing.

Men, if I could get this my ajepako bodyto strike such poses, Gisele Bundchen would face retirement.

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2015
....i thought my new monicker was terrible but i had hope when i saw the one above me lipsrsealed grin babe/guy don't vex just my observation.

na wa just 2 pics after all this days? smh and i was cursing the mod who banned me for this few days thinking that i would have missed out here.

onegig your picture mode is always off tongue talk true na nokia 3310 you dey use ba grin Nice suggestion btw

anyways we know who the obvious winner is, we don't need any more comments. let's go to another pic please.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2015
It just suddenly hit me that I've never seen rihanna slayed in a DRESS, has she ever been? cuz I really can't recall when. For som1 of her caliber, wtf was she wearing? And to a ball and in 2014? SMH! I love this chic but I don't think she's got a personal stylist, seems to me she's her own stylist and she aint doin it right. Pfft!

@ Genny, oh my! Loved the fact she left her neck bare. That dress and her hair is enough attention and so rightly on point and her pose, damn!

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by TheFabTrunk: 10:32pm On Mar 10, 2015
Lol. Nothing do you bangleslover.
My dirty minded friends tease endlessly

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:16am On Mar 11, 2015
VERDICT

FROM THE COMMENTS ABOVE.

WINNER OF THIS WHO WORE IT BETTER IS....

Genevieve!! lets give her some applause people cheesy

Rihanna better luck next time. tongue

Next Pic Pls smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2015
Let's leave the INI Edo/Lupita debate (we all know INI failed there woefully).
this Susan Peters? at the AMVCA'S. I personally don't get this dress and she should fire her makeup artiste (she always has old/tired looking eyes. No concealer?). Over to you SNFPers...

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2015
I CAN ONLY DO ONE THING...

LAUGH!

Lmao!!!! grin grin hahahAHA

what they hell??

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
I can only do one thing too...

GROAN IN AGONY!!! Tf is thatshocked

Some unsuspecting bride just got the tulle for her wedding gown stolen,haba, this pitiful looking fairy wings/shawl didn't even let someone see the gown, o ga o.. it is well embarassed

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by TheFabTrunk: 5:51am On Mar 12, 2015
One can't critique this Susan Peter's dress. You can only go Joan Rivers on it. Welp!

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 12, 2015
please what is this for christ sake?

since when did human beings start growing wings?

see the face sef eye bags like she has not been having rest of mind undecided That's the only reason she would wear such nonsense.

smh she should be nominated for worst dressed on this snfp thread angry
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2015
Lol @ comments.

But I've got a contrary view, I kinda liked the outfit maybe cuz of the creativity involved designing it, fashion sha, lol we see something new and crazy everyday. She did rocked it good with that fairy like shawl, I give her that, an A for confidence and the gown underneath? Seems breathtaking from the view exposed, I can only hope that shawl is detachable.

And to her makeup? Bleh, not impressed.

Her hairdo? She should have edge-controlled the edges, it sorta looked rough.

Accessories? Simple and nice.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 12:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
How I do wish Joan Rivers was still alive and talk some sense into this lady........

The white fluffy cover cloth she used to wrap her body really spoiled it for me because am sure the sequence laced cloth would have made more meaning that what she presented for photoshoot
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 1:59pm On Mar 12, 2015
The cut-out from her old wedding gown draped on her shoulder is totally unnecessary! undecided

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2015
"An appreciation of high fashion does not preclude possession of common sense."

Tasha Alexander

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2015
bangleslover:

onegig your picture mode is always off tongue talk true na nokia 3310 you dey use ba grin Nice suggestion btw

anyways we know who the obvious winner is, we don't need any more comments. let's go to another pic please.

No mind me.

Na that long 5110 with horn I dey use. cheesy

I am moved by words than pictures and naija network are too slow for my liking so I tend to switch off images most times to load pages faster.

But wait...Who's bangleslover. ?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2015
hello everyone, I'm new here and I got a few things I wanna say about this Susan Peters look. It is all shades of wrong. hair do-wrong, make up-just there, and the dress- she looks like a big bird. wonder how she managed in that hall which I heard was hot. but I give her a 10 for her confidence.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Creamish and andromida,, bless ur kind hearts,, you pple give me hope for the future of fashion and nigerian red carpet in particular..

Fabtrunk,bangleslover,dre,, oya take kisses kisskiss infact words can't begin to describe how joyous ur comments made me feel..

Monickk,I was nodding along till I got to that '10 for confidence line' and I was like 'rara o,,confidence ke?' She would have been better off at home than shoving that eyesore in our faces jor.

And luxanne shockedshocked bet why do u want to kill me Why? What have I ever done to u to deserve thisembarassed how can u even say a nice thing about that *points to the picture* haba, infact I second bangleslover's suggestion about putting her up for worst dressed,, I need thirds and fourths toocheesycheesy help d fashion ministry people!

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

Monickk,I was nodding along till I got to that '10 for confidence line' and I was like 'rara o,,confidence ke?' She would have been better off at home than shoving that eyesore in our faces jor.

yeah it takes confidence to leave your house looking like that.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 13, 2015
MoNickk:
yeah it takes confidence to leave your house looking like that.

No o, everyday we leave our houses wearing things ranging from basic jean and tee to elaborate styles takes confidence so singling her out and giving her a 10?? Nuh uh.. It took confidence for genevieve to leave her house looking like a million bucks too na
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

No o, everyday we leave our houses wearing things ranging from basic jean and tee to elaborate styles takes confidence so singling her out and giving her a 10?? Nuh uh.. It took confidence for genevieve to leave her house looking like a million bucks too na
Lmao. I get your point.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2015
One thing comes to mind... black Chinese doll cheesy the type we see in movies. When you open the big doll, there's a smaller one inside.

The dress underneath looks ok anyway but where are her eyes? cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 8:21am On Mar 16, 2015
thatgurlvixen:
Creamish and andromida,, bless ur kind hearts,, you pple give me hope for the future of fashion and nigerian red carpet in particular..

Bless u too luv!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:53am On Mar 16, 2015
VERDICT

FROM THE COMMENTS ABOVE I HAVE COME UP WITH THE FOLLOWING

The good cheesy

Accessories : nice wink

The dress : yes, the dress under that shawl looks okay. not bad at all smiley

The bad angry

Makeup : i don't get the facial makeup here, she looks terrible and much older than her age. Haba not impressive at all.

The shawl: This is the worst thing in this outfit, the shawl just covered the whole beauty of that dress underneath. i don't even know how to describe this shawl. it cant be described, she looks kinda awful in it.

Anyways i will still give her a thumbs up for having the confidence to wear that big shawl to an event like the Amvca. grin

Sorry sis you have been fined big time for this fashion blunders listed. please next time get yourself a stylist!! angry angry

Thanks for the comments and am truly sorry for the delay smiley

Next pic pls

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2015
thatgurlvixen:

And luxanne shockedshocked bet why do u want to kill me Why? What have I ever done to u to deserve thisembarassed how can u even say a nice thing about that *points to the picture* haba, infact I second bangleslover's suggestion about putting her up for worst dressed,, I need thirds and fourths toocheesycheesy help d fashion ministry people!

Lol

No nau, I can't kill u sweerie not even in my dreams wink I only said that thing is creative and crazy, u kno fashion crazy maybe in an awkward way.

And for someone like susan peters (who am yet to see dressed so ridiculously 'cept for this), I'll say it did took her lotta confidence leaving her home winged-dressed and to Amvca awards. Am sure her instincts must have battled with the thoughts of that shawl hanging round her neck before she left her home but she chose not to give a damn and instead be unlike-susan, weird - one of those awkward moments everybody has, u know waht I mean wink

@Creamish dear and Monickk, you both welcome smiley

Delightful1, I see u too dear smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
And a Happy belated birthday to our madam Joywendy, Best wishes now and always kisskiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.