Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104022 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2015
thatgurlvixen:
Creamish and andromida,, bless ur kind hearts,, you pple give me hope for the future of fashion and nigerian red carpet in particular..

Bless you too kiss kiss
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:35am On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:

@Creamish dear and Monickk, you both welcome smiley

Delightful1, I see u too dear smiley

thanks dear

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 11:43am On Mar 16, 2015
Ok guys...what do you think of this? she is a blogger and her name is Agatha Ashi. love her blog and her stylish looks. I just imagined this look with her hair in a stylish bun and I think I Woulda preferred that. tell me what you think.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2015
The only thing I don't like about the dressing is just the shoes........ Looks so local
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 12:52pm On Mar 16, 2015
luxanne:
And a Happy belated birthday to our madam Joywendy, Best wishes now and always kisskiss

Ditto

3 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2015
She looks good I think she should lose the belt though.

Happy belated birthday Joywendy, cake please.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 2:29pm On Mar 16, 2015
Yeah MoNickk, a bun on her would be a good look but in all, she's got a hawt shape.
Outfit did good on her. No need for that bracelet, and her wristwatch and shoes? Something about those.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2015
that hair brings too much attention to her face and one can hardly notice the dress expect you look through.

I agree with luxanne, that wristwatch and bangles abi bracelet seems out of point.

She's a fine girl why pose like someone who has leg problem. undecided

Those shoes are terrible! Couldn't she find one hot sexy heels to wear with that outfit? why must the shoe be black? why not a different colour?

can someone explain the concept behind that jacket, is she wearing a jacket upon a jacket or what? pls fashioniatas abeg explain

btw happy belated birthday joywendy..smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:15pm On Mar 16, 2015
Thanks Luxanne, I sight you toogrin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2015
bangleslover:
that hair brings too much attention to her face and one can hardly notice the dress expect you look through.

I agree with luxanne, that wristwatch and bangles abi bracelet seems out of point.

She's a fine girl why pose like someone who has leg problem. undecided

Those shoes are terrible! Couldn't she find one hot sexy heels to wear with that outfit? why must the shoe be black? why not a different colour?

can someone explain the concept behind that jacket, is she wearing a jacket upon a jacket or what? pls fashioniatas abeg explain

btw happy belated birthday joywendy..smiley
the jacket was made like a Cape. I think she wanted to look demure n corporate hence the shoes.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 8:50am On Mar 17, 2015
Thanks everyone for the wishes i appreciate smiley

@pic she's pretty doesn't look all that bad.

the shoes though undecided if she wanted to go for the office kinda look what happened to a nice pair of flats?

Nice hair btw a bun would have been better though.

welcome to the thread monicck and creamish smiley

btw where is zoelife and phema??

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 5:20pm On Mar 17, 2015
joywendy:
Thanks everyone for the wishes i appreciate smiley

@pic she's pretty doesn't look all that bad.

the shoes though undecided if she wanted to go for the office kinda look what happened to a nice pair of flats?

Nice hair btw a bun would have been better though.

welcome to the thread monicck and creamish smiley

btw where is zoelife and phema??

Thanks Joywendy. Nice thread. smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
MoNickk:
the jacket was made like a Cape. I think she wanted to look demure n corporate hence the shoes.

Jacket made like a cape? shocked shocked i need to google this grin

@wendy phema left this thread after you people accused her of bashing a fellow babe here and probably very busy now lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:53am On Mar 21, 2015
VERDICT

From the comments above i have come up with the following:

she looks beautiful and the eress fits her well. except the hair and the shoe which was a big turn off for most people here. The wristwatch and bracelet also not necessary.

In general she doesn't look all that bad.

Though i would have to fine her for the fashion crimes above. Please lady don't try that stunt for us next time

Thanks for the contributions.

Next pic please smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 10:55am On Mar 23, 2015
Rita Dominic at a movie premiere over the weekend.

I am a huge fan of Rita D & the way she puts herself together flawlessly, but I don't understand? why the extra skirt here.

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
The extra skirt is just fashion. grin grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2015
in as much as I love reedee's fashion statements, on this one I have to say WHAT WAS SHE THINKING? The skirt or whatever is just not appealing. not even the same colour n pattern as the gown. I think it would have been better if the gown had some sorta tulle netting underneath but I don't think that'll go well with her height. would make her look shorter. on other counts, hair, make up,shoes,clutch? she nailed it.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by TheFabTrunk: 3:58pm On Mar 23, 2015
No ooo. This Rita's "underskirt' reminds me of the wrappers we used to tie under our blouses during morning prep back in secondary school.

I also do not understand the eyebrows.
She would have looked glam, as usual, without that double wrapper effect she tried to pull. IMO.
Perfect example of Less is More

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Lawrence14: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Don't like d under Ankara skirt @all. undecidedDon't like d under Ankara skirt @all.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by DermalCarotene(f): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
Inasmuch as i usually love rita's glam style, i don't get this..

What's with the extra skirt??

It doesn't work for me.

Everything seems fine... but the skirt.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by flakey94: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
This to me is not fit for the red carpet, she has a lot going on all at the same time; prints on prints, two different shapes and lengths. Nothing says GLAM to me here
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by blaizze(f): 7:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Have been on ghost mode but just have show myself now cos Rita no try atal. I just can't understand d skirt underneath.

The NTA guy thosad cool

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by dre11(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Don't see the need for the skirt and the prints makes it look like the odd one out.....

And what kind of pose is that self undecided
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2015
Just the print skirt underneath, arggggh! that was so unnecessary rita. U ruined that outfit.

But she does looked good.

Of recent times, rita's been glowing. I love this new rita.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2015
I'm definitely going to try mixing ankara prints next... just got the idea of a crop top and high waist skirt... bam!

Lol, btw... Rita! tha hell are you on?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Missyetty(f): 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2015
Oh my Rita, why? I know yhu to be a fashionista, but this time around, it is a big miss
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 9:13am On Mar 26, 2015
blaizze:

The NTA guy thosad cool

...with the shoe of life! grin

@Rita... I agree...dat skirt is totally unnecessary.. otherwise, she looks good.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2015
okkkk

rita you look gorge! but like the posters above me that skirt or whatever it is so damn wrong.

blaizze welcome to the thread smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by blaizze(f): 10:00pm On Mar 26, 2015
joywendy:
okkkk

rita you look gorge! but like the posters above me that skirt or whatever it is do damn wrong.

blaizze welcome to the thread smiley

tanchugrin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
VERDICT

thanks yall for the comments.

from the comments above i have come up with the following

The good smiley

hair- lovely

make up- good

accessories- on point ( simple and nice)

Shoes- wonderful

Dress- gorgeous!

The bad and terrifying angry

The skirt : I don't get it at all, why? rita why? you look gorgeous why do you have to spoil it with that skirt? the print don't go and it absolutely makes no sense. angry angry

Sorry Ms i gotta fine you for this fashion mishap, this is not a pardonable offense at all. angry

SO YOU BEEN FINED SEVERELY AND SERIOUSLY grin FOR THAT SKIRT. PLEASE DON'T TRY SUCH NEXT TIME. angry angry

Next pic please smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
okayyy

time for...

WHO WORE IT BETTER! cheesy

well this is a different kind as we will be comparing between a guy and a lady.

the irony about this pic is that both of them came to the same event looking almost like.

Supermodel Karlie kloss and British Formula One race driver Lewis Hamilton.

So Gentlemen and ladies who do you think wore it better? Karlie or Lewis?

let's not be bias and vote wisely grin

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nimen(m): 6:25am On Mar 27, 2015
The shades, the hat, the shoe... Mehn Lewis Hamilton killed the outfit...
Edited
The chain too
Lewis Hamilton for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.