Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,232 members, 7,780,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:26 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (103832 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2015
there goes my crush. lol. Welcome back joywendy

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
andromida:

Yes one or two words will do the trick. smiley

My head needs to boot. cheesy Don't worry., would get around that soon. Would beep you when I figure it out
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2015
onegig:
Can I help with that?

let me see.

joy...

No he shouldn't get a better stylist. Monickk should get herself a better crush tongue.

The fine he has to pay should be paid by her on his behalf and sent to my account.
be merciful na. He is one of my many celebrity crushes.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
onegig:

My head needs to boot. cheesy Don't worry., would get around that soon. Would beep you when I figure it out

O.k. smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2015
MoNickk:
be merciful na. He is one of my many celebrity crushes.

So you have many of them?

OK. Let's see another pic of one of your crushes.

I hope it won't end up a trend else u may have to question your taste.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 6:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
onegig:

So you have many of them?

OK. Let's see another pic of one of your crushes.

I hope it won't end up a trend else u may have to question your taste.
no o. u guys av got no chill. may end up de-crushing them. y not upload a pic of yours? I sure would have fun critiquing.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2015
whats happening here?

na wa oh....

person no fit comment here freely without being asked for pic grin Diaris God ohh!

btw where is merit12 she disappeared after that her pic she put here.

joy and glam would soon come with their cane, i no dey grin
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 7:27pm On Jun 02, 2015
MoNickk:
no o. u guys av got no chill. may end up de-crushing them. y not upload a pic of yours? I sure would have fun critiquing.

I doubt, you would have much fun. I dress like the regular male around the block.

However, as much as I would have loved to upload one. It is an anonymous forum and would like to keep my anonymity intact. Since you have no issues with such. Care to upload yours? cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2015
onegig:

I doubt, you would have much fun. I dress like the regular male around the block.

However, as much as I would have loved to upload one. It is an anonymous forum and would like to keep my anonymity intact. Since you have no issues with such. Care to upload yours? cheesy
no o. I'm a very boring person when it comes to get ups. I love the old fashioned jeans n shirts n I go for comfort o'er style. I'd rather not as it would not be so interesting.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 5:46pm On Jun 03, 2015
okay okay....Thanks yall for the chit chat here and there. grin

Onegig,andromida,Monickk and ko You know yourselves fortunately you guys ended when i came in.

Lets get back to business please. Thanks smiley

Got a picture here of keke again on this thread during an event.

What do my fashionistas all think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 7:17pm On Jun 03, 2015
joywendy:

Onegig,andromida,Monickk and ko You know yourselves fortunately you guys ended when i came in.

sorry ma'am was just having a bit of fun. on kekes outfit....something looks off to me though I can't immediately spot it. I don't like her hairdo though. I can spot that one. i think I preffered the other pixie cut she was carrying.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2015
Keke on point.

Urban chic!
#luvinit
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 3:45pm On Jun 04, 2015
hi Guys , sorry to be away for too long , but really i will be away for quite some time so please @Joywendy can you handle the verdict from now on till i return . Work issues. Thanks
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by GLAMSQUAD: 3:46pm On Jun 04, 2015
By the way , i'm not feeling Keke's look here ,i dont know what i like or hate about the look , maybe its the hair or the face. Well over to you guys. Keep the comments coming.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 04, 2015
joywendy:
joywendy:

Sowwie grin.

About keke not bad.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2015
Yeah something about her hairdo, the back of it esp, doesn't well fit that face of hers.

But I do like her outfit - tomboyish mix and nice blend of colours, her shoes, makeup and simple jewelry.

She aint bad.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2015
Im thinking the hair looks the way it does now cos of the way the pix was taken... even the door/wall looks kinda stretched/slant.. that aside, I think she kept is simple yet chic.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 04, 2015
I absolutely love her pants,, I think her hairstyle ages her a bit,if she had loose waves or curls or even bada$s bangs,she wuld av looked super fierce.. All d same still very chic
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by houseofphreedah: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2015
joywendy:
Yes, it sounds funny. But i think we need this kind of thing in our social networks. The kind of dressing and make up some people put on the social network can make u go mad and crazy.With this kind of thing in place, people will be mindful of what they put on or wear before posting.Let's use this medium as way of correcting improper dressing and looks.what do you nairalanders think?

Are you interested in these services:
*Spa Treatment
*Body Treatment
*Skin Repair
*Facial Repair
*Skin burn removal
*Body Scrub
*Body Massage
*Manicure and Pedicure
*Skin Care Consulting
*Improve your Skin Appearance
*Manicure & Pedicure
Facial Scrub, Body Scrub and General Skin Treatment

Facial and body scrub makes your skin beautiful, youthful,and gives it a lovely glow. At House of Phreedah, we render facial & body scrub services and general skin treatment to get rid of the old skin cells so as to make way for new skin cell.

SPA and Body Massage

One of the services you get in a spa is body massage. At House of Phreedah, our trained professionals will give you a thorough body massage to help eliminate the feelings of fatigue, symptomatic heaviness, tightness of muscles and stiffness.

Manicure and Pedicure

Nothing looks better than clean well-maintained fingernails and freshly painted toenails. At House of Phreedah, we enhance the health of your fingernails and toenails, promoting faster growth and maintaining well moisturised cuticles.

Improved Skin Appearance

House of Phreedah Skin Care products will dramatically improve your skin’s texture to reveal softer, brighter and younger looking skin

Deep and Fast Acting Ingredients

The ingredients penetrate deeply and work effectively to nourish from within. Possessing a flawless skin is not something that can be achieved overnight, but with House of Phreedah range of products, it can be achieved in a short time.

Absolutely beautiful

Some of our products includes, body glowing cream, facial cream, facial cleansing oil, facial soaps, exfoliating bath scrub, pimples and acne cream, stretch mark cream, wrinkles & speckles cream, burns & eye bags cream, pigmentation, skin discoloration and more.

With our range of products, you will have enhanced, smooth, glossy and glowing skin, bringing out the true beauty in you!!

Other services include:

Helping women with intimate issues
Products for hygienic and love making for both men and women
Teaching them on how to be better on bed and a bit of image consultancy
When it comes to beauty and romance, virtually every woman can relate .
and so being able to get the both services under one roof is a plus and the environment is a world class standard.

House Of Phreedah has made it easy for you to benefit of these Services, All you have to do is to go to:

58/60 Akerele Road Surulere
72 Ago Palace Way, Okota
37, Cameron Road, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria.
08037018772, 07036493053.
Email: sales@houseofphreedahbodycare.com

We have what it takes to bring out your Skin Beauty
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by johnwisdom10(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2015
Hello Do you want a genuine and trending bags, shoes and jewelries? Message static collection on BBC pin: 567453E2
Channel pin: C0016B3BA for more info and photos.
We do home delivery.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:30pm On Jun 05, 2015
^^^^^^please guys this place is not for adverts, go to the appropriate sections for such. Edit your posts if you don't want to receive ban. houseofphreedah and johnwisdom10. Thank you smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 9:40pm On Jun 05, 2015
two more comments and the verdict will be taken
All right glamsquard, all the best smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by onegig(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2015
joywendy:
two more comments and the verdict will be taken

All right glamsquard, all the best smiley

Seems like the hair was served on her head like a plate of porridge. grin grin

No comment about other other things.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 6:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
Keke looks taller. The outfit is great on her, I'd rock this as office chic. The hair makes her head awkward or is it the angle of the camera?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:30am On Jun 07, 2015
lmao! porridge! grin onegig chai!

maxiflexi been a while smiley

personally i also don't like the hair on her head, the one she had on before was way better, she looks cool nice colour combo. She tried

Thanks for your comments smiley
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:48am On Jun 07, 2015
VERDICT

Thanks everyone for the comments

From the comments above i have come up with the following:

THE GOOD cheesy

Make up : Nice

Colour combo : on point! wink

Pose : Manageable

Shoes : excellent! cheesy

THE BAD & TERRIBLE angry

Hair : Girl you look lovely, but that hair on your head just spoilt your look. It doesn't fit your kind of face at all. It makes you look weird and it even makes your face look older.

In general, you look gorge,gorge, gorge! cheesy cheesy

Sorry keke, i got to fine you for that hairstyle. please get a better hair stylist next time.

NEXT PIC PLS smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by adet991(f): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2015
Really love this lady.but she really fall my hand here

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2015
onegig:

Seems like the hair was served on her head like a plate of porridge. grin grin

No comment about other other things.

Jeez. Caustic! Lol
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2015
Isn't that Yvonne Nelson? Or is it Mbong Amata?
But Mbong has a larger "frontier". lipsrsealed grin

Whoever she is, guess she tried to pull the Lupita look.

If it's Mbong, she's alright. Best I've seen her on.
Yvonne? Average babe's. U've done berra.

All in all, the look is OK. Just there.

5/10
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2015
its Yvonne Nelson. One word for the look-boring. She coulda jazzed it up with some statement piece- a clutch,a necklace ar a really nice bangle. I've seen her look better.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 08, 2015
The look is so boring but the dress is nice.

A statement necklace, matching drop earrings, a clutch, hair pulled back in a pony tail or some kind of updo would make the outft/her fab.

Its a black dress na, you have the freedom to accessorise as you want.

Not looking like a widow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (41) (Reply)

Front Hair Growth / Eyelashes: Why Do Nigerian Men Pretend They Are Not Attracted To This On A Lady? / Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.