Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police - Fashion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police (104082 Views)

Naija Peeps and our Fashion Blunders. A.k.a Fashion Police / Naija Fashion Police / Fashion Police In The Sun News Paper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:15pm On Sep 07, 2015
Cool shoes! cheesy

Rita:Black hair, black bag, Black accesories, black top,black skirt. Black!black! Black! haba na burial ceremony

Too much black! I can barely see her in all the black! The shoes fits her well but doesn't really fit what she is wearing.

Fisayo: mmmm....shoes goes better with her outfit compared to rita's.But the shoe looks awkard on her feet like the shoes are bigger than her. At least I can see the babe properly and she's not covered in black! grin

Still observing....
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'm going with Rita. She wanted to make a fashion statement with the sneakers and didn't feel the need to over dress it. Its a more chic way to wear that shoe.

As for Fisayo; I'm not feeling that top on that skirt, with the shoes. Maybe a black top would have worked better. Just maybe. I'm just not feeling it.

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2015
I'll go with fisayo on this. hers was more playful and that skirt guarantees a win from me... cheesy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaa.....shoegasm!!! I want em shoes!!! They're b@nging.

They both look good in them.

Rita - rocking the casual look

Fisayo - urban look on point.

Can't decide guys....sorry!!! embarassed
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 07, 2015
Fisayo most definitely,, there's too much black with rita's outfit,, it takes the focus off her shoes.. Fisayo's skirt is everything.. Loooovveeee!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by luxanne(f): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2015
Shoes I love, they are cool cheesy

I'l have to go with Rita here, her wrist band tho, WTH? angry

Am simply not feeling fisayo.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 9:14am On Sep 08, 2015
Neither feeling Rita's nor Fisayo's top... They coulda worn sth better.. Luv the skirts n shoes.

Vote-wise, Il go with Rita.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 6:34am On Sep 10, 2015
I guess i'm the only one who doesn't like the shoe. Lol
I think I'll go with Rita simply because the shoe looks bogus on Fisayo. A little bit of color would have sealed the look for Rita but I prefer her look.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:50am On Sep 11, 2015
lol i guess so...thanks for the pic smiley
i thought i was the only one who noticed how ill fitted the shoe looked on fisayos feet grin for rita: if she had reduced the touch of black,she would have been okay.Though i agree with phema too about that fisayo's top....not impressive. Would had gone for fisayo but since we are comparing shoes here i would go with rita on this.

mitchyy:
I guess i'm the only one who doesn't like the shoe. Lol
I think I'll go with Rita simply because the shoe looks bogus on Fisayo. A little bit of color would have sealed the look for Rita but I prefer her look.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 2:17am On Sep 11, 2015
VERDICT

Thanks everyone for the comment!

well we got 5 Votes for rita 2 votes for fisayo and 1 undecided! grin

we got our winner yall

*DRUM ROLLS* The one and only most stylish Actress and celeb ; RITA Dominic! cheesy

sorry fisayo you got style too, but better luck next time.

NEXT PIC PLS smiley

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2015
Thanks joywendy...This is a pic of one of my favourite celebrities...zendaya Coleman. I just love this girl..her personality is off the hook. any way I love what she's putting on here and the fact that she is carrying subtle hair thereby focusing attention on her bold look. what do you guys think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
Walking traffic light.

Horrible! !!

4 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Ishilove: 12:26am On Sep 13, 2015
MoNickk:
Thanks joywendy...This is a pic of one of my favourite celebrities...zendaya Coleman. I just love this girl..her personality is off the hook. any way I love what she's putting on here and the fact that she is carrying subtle hair thereby focusing attention on her bold look. what do you guys think?
Spots and patterns? She reminds me of those illustrations of the merry wizard in old children story books.

Bleh. The colours are too busy
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by cao(f): 1:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Idowuogbo:
Walking traffic light.

Horrible! !!
Err...what kind of traffic lights have you been hanging with?! shocked Anywho, I'm not exactly a fashionista, the kid usually has a penchant for owning whatever she has on, but it's a nope from me, not today kiddo, but keep being fierce... I just said "fierce"! shocked shocked Damn you internet!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 14, 2015
If only that top was plain black or that skirt wasn't patterned!

Both pieces together? That song shine bright like a diamond comes to mind.

Pretty lady though.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Very bold.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Very bold indeed. She looks aiit I guess, having a plain black top on the skirt woulda been booring so I guess she just wanted to spice it up.

Not too good, not that bad.

wink
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 12:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Funny enough, I love her look. It suits her petite frame. Would have been a no-no if she had gone with a busy hairdo. Love her shape too smiley
*runs to gym*

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by maxiflexi(f): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
She kept to the rules: busy vs plain keeping her hair & makeup simple brought out the bold statement her clothes make. Remember she is a teenager. She is allowed to mix and match bold statements. We don old so we would have preferred pastel colours grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
maxiflexi:
She kept to the rules: busy vs plain keeping her hair & makeup simple brought out the bold statement her clothes make. Remember she is a teenager. She is allowed to mix and match bold statements. We don old so we would have preferred pastel colours grin grin grin

But you just gotta admit, it's a weird combination to look at grin

She is indeed dressing her age tho.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Creamish(f): 7:59am On Sep 16, 2015
Im not rily feeling the combination. I think each piece coulda gone better with something else... Not feeling the neck piece too...reminds me of this old-school chokers..lol

She got the hair and shoes right.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 12:00am On Sep 17, 2015
zendaya zendaya.......

this babe sef, the other day she had a tomboyish look on the red carpet, now this one.....it's like she likes coming out with weird combos lipsrsealed

love the hair and shoes. the top and skirt is okay but they look terribly odd in that comboundecided

and btw whats up with the weird looking pose?
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
VERDICT

Thanks everybody for the comments

From the comments above I have come up with the following:

Nice hair, nice shoes.....the combination of the patterned top with the skirt looks quite odd but hey she was going for the bold,playful and unique kinda look.

For her age it is okay, overall not too bad not too good.

NEXT PIC PLS smiley

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 1:22am On Sep 27, 2015
Hello guys!

Happy weekend!

Got a photo here of Nollywood Actress Daniela Okeke....

What do you all think?

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by MoNickk(f): 8:03am On Sep 27, 2015
this is nonsense to me. yea ripped jeans are cool and all but the key is looking classy n not trashy. The jeans don't fit her legs n the whole outfit isn't right. esp the jacket n shoes. wrong on all levels. btw,thought she had a bigger butt or was it all photo shop? hian

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Sep 27, 2015
She is obviously still wearing her props from the mad woman role she was playing in one of her movies. undecided

2 Likes

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 29, 2015
Seems the ripped jeans is too ripped. Not working.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by flakey94: 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2015
As separate pieces, these have a lot of potential but together........ it looks like it's rag day.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Idowuogbo(f): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
flakey94:
As separate pieces, these have a lot of potential but together........ it looks like it's rag day.
Even as separate pieces,that rip jeans is just too much. She might as well walk around in shorts.
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by mitchyy(f): 7:13pm On Sep 29, 2015
No!
Hold on let me look again....
Big fat NO!
Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by Adaeze003(f): 12:23am On Sep 30, 2015
And those shoes... ughh...

Total disaster.

1 Like

Re: SNFP:Social Network Fashion Police by joywendy(f): 3:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
lolz see comments abeg!
happy new month and independence everyone! smiley
Monickk smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Who Is Star Delguidice? Lady With Bum Implants Unable To Sit Down (see Photos) / Wedding Hairstyles Gallery For Natural Hair / Black Girls Killing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.